2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

and for those that don't like creases like me here is a pair of sneaker shields (best thing to ever exist since water and food lol )
This is what wearing shoes has come to?
Damb.
30t6p3b.gif

^^^^^
you can't even feel them so why not keep your 3s fresh ? and i said for the ones that want to keep theirs crease free. If you like your shoes to look 2 years old after 1 wear than more power to you brother !

^^^^^
you can't even feel them so why not keep your 3s fresh ? and i said for the ones that want to keep theirs crease free. If you like your shoes to look 2 years old after 1 wear than more power to you brother !

I was starting to get concerned since I hadn't received a ship notice from Hanon, but they emailed this morning. Those of you that ordered from them should be getting them soon too. I guess I'll have my shoes in by Thursday which isn't too bad since these are the pair that will sit in the closet until I beat up the pair I already picked up.

I was starting to get concerned since I hadn't received a ship notice from Hanon, but they emailed this morning. Those of you that ordered from them should be getting them soon too. I guess I'll have my shoes in by Thursday which isn't too bad since these are the pair that will sit in the closet until I beat up the pair I already picked up.

The pre-creasing is a trip on these...Like mike epps said..JB like,you know we fu*ked ya..watcha gonna do...nothin!

The pre-creasing is a trip on these...Like mike epps said..JB like,you know we fu*ked ya..watcha gonna do...nothin!

Damn that pair looks like someone ran 3 marathons without sneaker shields
And then Put them in the box and shipped them out.
Smh , thank god I mixed and match my pairs

Damn that pair looks like someone ran 3 marathons without sneaker shields
And then Put them in the box and shipped them out.
Smh , thank god I mixed and match my pairs

Back
Top Bottom