2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by capuT

Optimus: Video coming soon? and you used magic eraser on the leather as well?

Give me a couple days. Been real busy here and there so haven't been home to actually process the vid and everything yet. Takes real long to process it.

Give me a couple days. Been real busy here and there so haven't been home to actually process the vid and everything yet. Takes real long to process it.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i have 3 pairs on the way myself, they will be here on wednesday, but i went to the mall tonight and champs still had like 5 pairs in my sz (10.5). i was so tempted to cop a pair but i held off, i got my 3 pairs for $400 shipped so i didnt want to drop another $173 after tax for another pair. i must say though, they look really nice in person, alot better than cdp 3's imo. i did cop the jb elephant print pullover track jacket which is going to look dope with my bc 3's
pimp.gif

What mall/city is the Champs?

Originally Posted by riddla713

i have 3 pairs on the way myself, they will be here on wednesday, but i went to the mall tonight and champs still had like 5 pairs in my sz (10.5). i was so tempted to cop a pair but i held off, i got my 3 pairs for $400 shipped so i didnt want to drop another $173 after tax for another pair. i must say though, they look really nice in person, alot better than cdp 3's imo. i did cop the jb elephant print pullover track jacket which is going to look dope with my bc 3's
pimp.gif

What mall/city is the Champs?

Ha, it's happening all over again...these flew out of US stores and are STILL sitting on UK FootLocker shelves waiting to hit the after Xmas sales. C'est La Vie.

Picked up a couple of pairs (like I did in 2001). it's a decent release by Retro JB standards.

Ha, it's happening all over again...these flew out of US stores and are STILL sitting on UK FootLocker shelves waiting to hit the after Xmas sales. C'est La Vie.

Picked up a couple of pairs (like I did in 2001). it's a decent release by Retro JB standards.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I've been wondering if you were going to post a video, but I did it without one.  I only got the midsole though.  Looks so much better. I've only done it on one of my pairs. 

I've been wondering if you were going to post a video, but I did it without one.  I only got the midsole though.  Looks so much better. I've only done it on one of my pairs. 

^all good, haven't received my shipment from SNS anyways.

Has your tracking updated yet? Mine still says shipment label initiated. Wonder where's my package....

Has your tracking updated yet? Mine still says shipment label initiated. Wonder where's my package....

here is my 2 pairs of 3s

and for those that don't like creases like me here is a pair of sneaker shields (best thing to ever exist since water and food lol )

here is my 2 pairs of 3s

and for those that don't like creases like me here is a pair of sneaker shields (best thing to ever exist since water and food lol )

Originally Posted by BinYe

"Marconi plays the mamba... LISTEN TO THE RADIO!!!"

im sorry but what in gods name is that behind the shoes
eek.gif

i dont event think thats NT appropriate
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

"Marconi plays the mamba... LISTEN TO THE RADIO!!!"

im sorry but what in gods name is that behind the shoes
eek.gif

i dont event think thats NT appropriate
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mine said "Initiated" for the longest!! Just checked and it's finally been picked up from Stockholm. Won't get to me until Dec 5, but originally said Nov 30
ohwell.gif

Mine said "Initiated" for the longest!! Just checked and it's finally been picked up from Stockholm. Won't get to me until Dec 5, but originally said Nov 30
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

This is what wearing shoes has come to?
Damb.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom