2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

BinYe - Dope ashtray! The 3's are nice too.

Haha. How'd that get there? Ummm...

Yeah, a souvenir gesture via one of my pinay homeboys who went back to
his motherland to visit a few years back.

Pretty neat treat. Sweeter than a manilla wafer.

BinYe wrote:

Do you have the matching Barrel man? They are highly recommended!

edit: 
What kind of explanation did your homeboy have when he passed through customs with your souvenir? 
roll.gif

BinYe wrote:

Do you have the matching Barrel man? They are highly recommended!

edit: 
What kind of explanation did your homeboy have when he passed through customs with your souvenir? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Optimus is this the magic eraser you use to get rid of that awful cheap looking gloss on the midsole and that patent leather shine to the leather ?
i just bought this and wanted to know if it would work and instructions would help

I bought the extra strenght one cause it'll last longer for your project. The standard one usually falls apart pretty quick with this type of a project.

Optimus is this the magic eraser you use to get rid of that awful cheap looking gloss on the midsole and that patent leather shine to the leather ?
i just bought this and wanted to know if it would work and instructions would help

I bought the extra strenght one cause it'll last longer for your project. The standard one usually falls apart pretty quick with this type of a project.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

do you know how to get the yellow off the front part of the sole?

do you know how to get the yellow off the front part of the sole?

Originally Posted by CAto312

ANYONE? Realize that the insoles on these are bigger than they're suppose to be. My right shoe I had to cut mine a little bit cause it was pushing up against my toe. Check this out.

Yup...the right shoe for me too.Apologies for the pic quote

same here..right shoe as well. size 9.5

Originally Posted by CAto312

ANYONE? Realize that the insoles on these are bigger than they're suppose to be. My right shoe I had to cut mine a little bit cause it was pushing up against my toe. Check this out.

Yup...the right shoe for me too.Apologies for the pic quote

same here..right shoe as well. size 9.5

i have 3 pairs on the way myself, they will be here on wednesday, but i went to the mall tonight and champs still had like 5 pairs in my sz (10.5). i was so tempted to cop a pair but i held off, i got my 3 pairs for $400 shipped so i didnt want to drop another $173 after tax for another pair. i must say though, they look really nice in person, alot better than cdp 3's imo. i did cop the jb elephant print pullover track jacket which is going to look dope with my bc 3's
pimp.gif

i have 3 pairs on the way myself, they will be here on wednesday, but i went to the mall tonight and champs still had like 5 pairs in my sz (10.5). i was so tempted to cop a pair but i held off, i got my 3 pairs for $400 shipped so i didnt want to drop another $173 after tax for another pair. i must say though, they look really nice in person, alot better than cdp 3's imo. i did cop the jb elephant print pullover track jacket which is going to look dope with my bc 3's
pimp.gif

Like Father Like Son
ic0lm8.jpg

Line was deep at Willowbrook-Houston, so waited with wife for mall to open for about 30 mins. Got in, was 3rd in line at FL, and out of there in no time- continued our Black Friday shopping. Fools waiting all evening outside knowing mall was opening at midnight for Black Friday!
Congrats to all!

Back
Top Bottom