2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

got mine from SNS too, shipped friday came today. its funny because if i got them shipped from the west coast to east it would have taken a week or more.  fedex got it to me over the weekend 
pimp.gif

got mine from SNS too, shipped friday came today. its funny because if i got them shipped from the west coast to east it would have taken a week or more.  fedex got it to me over the weekend 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

thank you east bay!  each shoes were in boxes and those boxes were in a bigger box.  Came PERFECT!  nothing but good reviews for Eastbay from me!  

They finally did the "double" box that someone was complaining about a while back for them not doing. Can't remember which thread (maybe the 12 lows from early in the summer).
glad they did.  Gotta love customers who complain for the better, and companies who listen and change for the better.  

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

thank you east bay!  each shoes were in boxes and those boxes were in a bigger box.  Came PERFECT!  nothing but good reviews for Eastbay from me!  

They finally did the "double" box that someone was complaining about a while back for them not doing. Can't remember which thread (maybe the 12 lows from early in the summer).
glad they did.  Gotta love customers who complain for the better, and companies who listen and change for the better.  

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by SWADE23

YES I AGREE, RETAIL PRICE ON J'S RECENTLY HAVE BEEN A LIL OUT OF HAND... RETROS ASIDE FROM THE 11'S SHOULD BE NO MORE THAN 125... BUT THATS JUST MY 0.02

11s use to be 125. Quality isnt any better. Those shouldnt be that much either.

. Inflation dude
Umm, not inflation.  You fail economics.  They're just trying to turn a higher profit off of a highly popular product.  Inflation is not responsible for a price jump from $125 in 2007 to $160 in 2011.

YES I AGREE, RETAIL PRICE ON J'S RECENTLY HAVE BEEN A LIL OUT OF HAND... RETROS ASIDE FROM THE 11'S SHOULD BE NO MORE THAN 125... BUT THATS JUST MY 0.02

. Inflation dude
Umm, not inflation.  You fail economics.  They're just trying to turn a higher profit off of a highly popular product.  Inflation is not responsible for a price jump from $125 in 2007 to $160 in 2011.

inflation? In the economy today? Kids.....
laugh.gif

me and my buddies went to Gurnee Mills  mall near Chicago 2 days back..and FNL still had sizes 12 and 13.....saw the pair on display......didn't do it for me.... plus retail price is too much for the product imo......if they were $100-125 I'd probably cop.

inflation? In the economy today? Kids.....
laugh.gif

me and my buddies went to Gurnee Mills  mall near Chicago 2 days back..and FNL still had sizes 12 and 13.....saw the pair on display......didn't do it for me.... plus retail price is too much for the product imo......if they were $100-125 I'd probably cop.

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

PLEASE PROVIDE CLARITY:
I just compared the box of my newly acquired Blk/Cement 3's with my 2011 TB's and the Black Cement box is a lot bigger. (see photo)

Can someone confirm that this is normal? Or compare their boxes.

c6qvn.jpg

LOL AT HOMIE WANTING TO COMPARE BOX DIMENSIONS...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....LOL LOL

I just wanted to ensure that my Black Cements are legit. 

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

PLEASE PROVIDE CLARITY:
I just compared the box of my newly acquired Blk/Cement 3's with my 2011 TB's and the Black Cement box is a lot bigger. (see photo)

Can someone confirm that this is normal? Or compare their boxes.

c6qvn.jpg

LOL AT HOMIE WANTING TO COMPARE BOX DIMENSIONS...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....LOL LOL

I just wanted to ensure that my Black Cements are legit. 

Originally Posted by Trav T

. Inflation dude
Its JB selling at the former "reseller" price. raising the bar. High demand, high supply, high prices. Every Retro shoe just about sells out.

Originally Posted by Trav T

. Inflation dude
Its JB selling at the former "reseller" price. raising the bar. High demand, high supply, high prices. Every Retro shoe just about sells out.

CYBER MONDAY = MORE SUSPENSIONS...

"Helping" others out is always appreciated on Niketalk...Just do so in the correct forums and NOT against the rules.

If you have information on what stores/websites have restocked...Post them.

Keep your For Sale/Wanted items IN YOUR SIGNATURES (Just remember not to "sig check" in your posts and you'll be good) or post them in the Buying/Selling Forums.

Posting that you have sizes available or are looking/willing to buy certain sizes (yes, even if you're selling for retail or less) in this forum will get you a quick 2 week vacation from Niketalk.

CYBER MONDAY = MORE SUSPENSIONS...

"Helping" others out is always appreciated on Niketalk...Just do so in the correct forums and NOT against the rules.

If you have information on what stores/websites have restocked...Post them.

Keep your For Sale/Wanted items IN YOUR SIGNATURES (Just remember not to "sig check" in your posts and you'll be good) or post them in the Buying/Selling Forums.

Posting that you have sizes available or are looking/willing to buy certain sizes (yes, even if you're selling for retail or less) in this forum will get you a quick 2 week vacation from Niketalk.

My local shoe store keeps posting on FB that they have plenty pairs left....

And they even have my size (15) which is hard enough to find local, and I'm still not interested...

Many other shoes I would rather drop damn near $200 on than these...

Hopefully the Concords sit on their shelves like this release...Doubt it though...

My local shoe store keeps posting on FB that they have plenty pairs left....

And they even have my size (15) which is hard enough to find local, and I'm still not interested...

Many other shoes I would rather drop damn near $200 on than these...

Hopefully the Concords sit on their shelves like this release...Doubt it though...

Much lower profile of print around toe and rear of shoe on OG's, I wish they'd mimick that on the retro
Amongst all other things, still are nice tho, big ups for OG heat pic....

Much lower profile of print around toe and rear of shoe on OG's, I wish they'd mimick that on the retro
Amongst all other things, still are nice tho, big ups for OG heat pic....

Back
Top Bottom