2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

anyone else still not get shipping info / tracking # from crookedtongues

Bro, mine said "completed" and where tracking # is, says "INTERNATIONAL MAIL" No tracking number. But Ive ordered from them before and theres suppose to be a tracking number.

If you used the free shipping, I think they may have sent it through the regular Royal Post with no tracking number.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

anyone else still not get shipping info / tracking # from crookedtongues

Bro, mine said "completed" and where tracking # is, says "INTERNATIONAL MAIL" No tracking number. But Ive ordered from them before and theres suppose to be a tracking number.

If you used the free shipping, I think they may have sent it through the regular Royal Post with no tracking number.

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

Originally Posted by SWADE23

Originally Posted by smzsmz

waiting 5 hours in the middle of the night for a GR that was widely available EVERYWHERE (still is if you know where to look) is not considered "easily" getting another pair...
laugh.gif
but congrats on getting what you wanted. as for me im good with the 08 cdps. people cry about quality but ive worn those over 20 times since 08 and they look DS. i put em side by side to the '11 release and my boy didnt know which was which.

YO MY MAN SAID EASILY LOL LOL... 5HRS ONLINE IS NOT EASY INFACT ITS QUITE WACK LOL LOL

EASILY?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Depends on where you live.  Stores around my way still have FSR's...

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

Originally Posted by SWADE23

Originally Posted by smzsmz

waiting 5 hours in the middle of the night for a GR that was widely available EVERYWHERE (still is if you know where to look) is not considered "easily" getting another pair...
laugh.gif
but congrats on getting what you wanted. as for me im good with the 08 cdps. people cry about quality but ive worn those over 20 times since 08 and they look DS. i put em side by side to the '11 release and my boy didnt know which was which.

YO MY MAN SAID EASILY LOL LOL... 5HRS ONLINE IS NOT EASY INFACT ITS QUITE WACK LOL LOL

EASILY?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Depends on where you live.  Stores around my way still have FSR's...

My thing is these are CLEARLY a sought after shoe. there is no doubt about it that these shoes will sell out in minutes.  SO why the hell would Jordan make them a general limited release??? You KNOW THese are gonna sell , no questions asked. The chaos and stress with getting these combined with black friday is rediculious. I hate it when shoe sales are like that.

What happened to me was i waited 2 hours to be first in line, i bought my size 12 and my girl a size 6.5, got home to to try on my pair, and it doesnt fit!! I had no idea they arent true to size and im thinking i can just go excahange them for- NOPE!!! Cuz they sold out everywhere in minutes so im stuck with this pair to try and haggle and trade for a size 11.5 or sell them online or just return the danm thing to the store. at least there is an option but it should be this much trouble.

My thing is these are CLEARLY a sought after shoe. there is no doubt about it that these shoes will sell out in minutes.  SO why the hell would Jordan make them a general limited release??? You KNOW THese are gonna sell , no questions asked. The chaos and stress with getting these combined with black friday is rediculious. I hate it when shoe sales are like that.

What happened to me was i waited 2 hours to be first in line, i bought my size 12 and my girl a size 6.5, got home to to try on my pair, and it doesnt fit!! I had no idea they arent true to size and im thinking i can just go excahange them for- NOPE!!! Cuz they sold out everywhere in minutes so im stuck with this pair to try and haggle and trade for a size 11.5 or sell them online or just return the danm thing to the store. at least there is an option but it should be this much trouble.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

lets hope the concords will not be as limited and are made plentiful. even though they will sell out any way because everyone is buying more then 1 pair.

lets hope the concords will not be as limited and are made plentiful. even though they will sell out any way because everyone is buying more then 1 pair.

So you're normally a 12 in Js? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

So you're normally a 12 in Js? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Missed out on these on RD due to being in OH for the week of Thanksgiving, and my cousin (who happens to be a store manager at 1 of the local major retail chains...and a member of NT 
nerd.gif
 ) screwing me over while I was up there (long story). But made some calls this AM once I got back to GA and was able to find a sz 12 at a FootLocker. And I was able to use military discount! My CDP's are still in great condition so these won't see the ground for some years. I do plan to dull the back heel as the shine of it is a bit annoying.

Missed out on these on RD due to being in OH for the week of Thanksgiving, and my cousin (who happens to be a store manager at 1 of the local major retail chains...and a member of NT 
nerd.gif
 ) screwing me over while I was up there (long story). But made some calls this AM once I got back to GA and was able to find a sz 12 at a FootLocker. And I was able to use military discount! My CDP's are still in great condition so these won't see the ground for some years. I do plan to dull the back heel as the shine of it is a bit annoying.

robxdrew, yes i am a 12 in Js. My 1s, 4s, 6s, and 7s have all been a 12 and my friend let me try on his CDP 3s which were a size 13 (noticeable room but not a lot and from trying them on was the whole reason i wanted a pair) so a 12 should of been my size but NO, these had to be a different cut. Guess it wasnt ment to be 
frown.gif

robxdrew, yes i am a 12 in Js. My 1s, 4s, 6s, and 7s have all been a 12 and my friend let me try on his CDP 3s which were a size 13 (noticeable room but not a lot and from trying them on was the whole reason i wanted a pair) so a 12 should of been my size but NO, these had to be a different cut. Guess it wasnt ment to be 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom