2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by KiLLaCaM503

went to my local mall at 11:30 lined up to get into the mall which opened at 12am. 

Went straight to the footlocker and there was about 9 dudes in front of me. 

they opened at 4:30am only had 2 pairs in each size, by the time i got up i got the last 11.5  dude in front of me didnt get his size and was pissed!  
roll.gif

Now i got the shoes to match this jacket i got this summer at the outlet 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

orqzqu.jpg
That jacket is Ace, I picked it up with the pants this summer too. I knew then I couldn't miss out on the Black Cements.
got the same jacket but the cement print is a bit darker... nike outlet ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by KiLLaCaM503

went to my local mall at 11:30 lined up to get into the mall which opened at 12am. 

Went straight to the footlocker and there was about 9 dudes in front of me. 

they opened at 4:30am only had 2 pairs in each size, by the time i got up i got the last 11.5  dude in front of me didnt get his size and was pissed!  
roll.gif

Now i got the shoes to match this jacket i got this summer at the outlet 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

orqzqu.jpg
That jacket is Ace, I picked it up with the pants this summer too. I knew then I couldn't miss out on the Black Cements.
got the same jacket but the cement print is a bit darker... nike outlet ftw
pimp.gif

Copped the Force Fields for my pairs as well as a snapback and a fitted to match these.

imag0041cs.jpg

imag0040si.jpg

These are mad comfy for me since I ordered half a size down and with the Force Fields, they fit like a glove.

Copped the Force Fields for my pairs as well as a snapback and a fitted to match these.

imag0041cs.jpg

imag0040si.jpg

These are mad comfy for me since I ordered half a size down and with the Force Fields, they fit like a glove.

Just enjoy the shoe, extra glue stains, this and that blah blah, Black Cement 3s as they age and get worn in, look better.

Im just a little tight at how big they fit. I always get a size 10 and it feels like I can get a 9 and they would fit just fine.

Just enjoy the shoe, extra glue stains, this and that blah blah, Black Cement 3s as they age and get worn in, look better.

Im just a little tight at how big they fit. I always get a size 10 and it feels like I can get a 9 and they would fit just fine.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by krs1demian

alright, So here is what I was referring to in my last post. If anyone in here can help me with getting this exchanged or something, I would DEF appreciate, being as these look like... well you can see
2h2k1a0.jpg

nyepu0.jpg

x4iybm.jpg

5nrfbp.jpg

OH and OF course they have the creased toe box.. but you guys already knew that...
30t6p3b.gif

I mean, are you serious? I paid 160 for this garbage...? They might seem like fairly insignificant flaws, but really it the principle smokey!

Like i said, let me know if you have a nike person i should call so i can talk them into actually Doing The Right Thing..

look fine to me. the standard in jb quality nowadays.

Ummmm no JB quality is definitely getting worse but that my friend is RIDICULOUS.......RIDICULOUS at $160..... I am almost so appalled that JB would have the audacity to pass that to retailers as an A grade SMFH! 

Originally Posted by krs1demian

alright, So here is what I was referring to in my last post. If anyone in here can help me with getting this exchanged or something, I would DEF appreciate, being as these look like... well you can see
2h2k1a0.jpg

nyepu0.jpg

x4iybm.jpg

5nrfbp.jpg

OH and OF course they have the creased toe box.. but you guys already knew that...
30t6p3b.gif

I mean, are you serious? I paid 160 for this garbage...? They might seem like fairly insignificant flaws, but really it the principle smokey!

Like i said, let me know if you have a nike person i should call so i can talk them into actually Doing The Right Thing..

look fine to me. the standard in jb quality nowadays.

Ummmm no JB quality is definitely getting worse but that my friend is RIDICULOUS.......RIDICULOUS at $160..... I am almost so appalled that JB would have the audacity to pass that to retailers as an A grade SMFH! 

Yeah, I've also noticed the damn crease on the toebox on every single pair.. JB quality
tired.gif

Still a dope shoe though, regardless.

Yeah, I've also noticed the damn crease on the toebox on every single pair.. JB quality
tired.gif

Still a dope shoe though, regardless.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by SWADE23

YOOOO SO AFTER DEBATING WITH MYSELF FOR A DAY... I FINALLY GAVE INTO THE CRAVE! I WENT TO THE SAME STORE THAT I WALKED OUT ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT WHEN THEY TOLD ME 200 AND GOT MY 15'S! THEY LOOK GOOD... I ORIGINALLY BOUGHT THESE LIKE 10YRS AGO WHEN THEY DROPPED 2000 OR 2K1. THESE KICKS ARE WHAT GOT ME INTO THE WHOLE JORDAN WORLD...

Fellow big footer, why didn't you order from eastbyay? I always get my 15's from eastbay with no problem! 160 shipped with 2 day gold club shipping. 

TO BE HONEST, I DONT REALLY LIKE TO ORDER KICKS, OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER ONLINE... I KNOW THE 1 OR 2 SPOTS THAT HAVE 15'S. IT EITHER U PAY THE XTRA PRE-RELEASE PRICE OR YOU WAIT TILL RELEASE DAY AND HAVE OL'BOY AT THE STORE HOLD EM FOR YOU...    

Originally Posted by tupac003

YOOOO SO AFTER DEBATING WITH MYSELF FOR A DAY... I FINALLY GAVE INTO THE CRAVE! I WENT TO THE SAME STORE THAT I WALKED OUT ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT WHEN THEY TOLD ME 200 AND GOT MY 15'S! THEY LOOK GOOD... I ORIGINALLY BOUGHT THESE LIKE 10YRS AGO WHEN THEY DROPPED 2000 OR 2K1. THESE KICKS ARE WHAT GOT ME INTO THE WHOLE JORDAN WORLD...

Fellow big footer, why didn't you order from eastbyay? I always get my 15's from eastbay with no problem! 160 shipped with 2 day gold club shipping. 

TO BE HONEST, I DONT REALLY LIKE TO ORDER KICKS, OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER ONLINE... I KNOW THE 1 OR 2 SPOTS THAT HAVE 15'S. IT EITHER U PAY THE XTRA PRE-RELEASE PRICE OR YOU WAIT TILL RELEASE DAY AND HAVE OL'BOY AT THE STORE HOLD EM FOR YOU...    

Originally Posted by RV019

So I hit up a moms and pops store at 3AM camped out till 8AM and easily got another pair.
waiting 5 hours in the middle of the night for a GR that was widely available EVERYWHERE (still is if you know where to look) is not considered "easily" getting another pair...
laugh.gif
but congrats on getting what you wanted. as for me im good with the 08 cdps. people cry about quality but ive worn those over 20 times since 08 and they look DS. i put em side by side to the '11 release and my boy didnt know which was which.

YO MY MAN SAID EASILY LOL LOL... 5HRS ONLINE IS NOT EASY INFACT ITS QUITE WACK LOL LOL

So I hit up a moms and pops store at 3AM camped out till 8AM and easily got another pair.
waiting 5 hours in the middle of the night for a GR that was widely available EVERYWHERE (still is if you know where to look) is not considered "easily" getting another pair...
laugh.gif
but congrats on getting what you wanted. as for me im good with the 08 cdps. people cry about quality but ive worn those over 20 times since 08 and they look DS. i put em side by side to the '11 release and my boy didnt know which was which.

YO MY MAN SAID EASILY LOL LOL... 5HRS ONLINE IS NOT EASY INFACT ITS QUITE WACK LOL LOL

laugh.gif

EASILY?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom