2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by RV019

So I hit up a moms and pops store at 3AM camped out till 8AM and easily got another pair.
waiting 5 hours in the middle of the night for a GR that was widely available EVERYWHERE (still is if you know where to look) is not considered "easily" getting another pair...
laugh.gif
but congrats on getting what you wanted. as for me im good with the 08 cdps. people cry about quality but ive worn those over 20 times since 08 and they look DS. i put em side by side to the '11 release and my boy didnt know which was which.

Originally Posted by capuT

The7onius: Optimus already said magic eraser. He also said he is going to post a video on how he did it. If you can follow a thread correctly

Hence me saying exactly how he did, I was referring to the video. I am very aware on how to follow a thread, thank you Mr. Incoherent.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

So I hit up a moms and pops store at 3AM camped out till 8AM and easily got another pair.
waiting 5 hours in the middle of the night for a GR that was widely available EVERYWHERE (still is if you know where to look) is not considered "easily" getting another pair...
laugh.gif
but congrats on getting what you wanted. as for me im good with the 08 cdps. people cry about quality but ive worn those over 20 times since 08 and they look DS. i put em side by side to the '11 release and my boy didnt know which was which.
My CDP looks terrible. Probably worn it 20 times also and it looks like its been worn for a year.

Originally Posted by capuT

The7onius: Optimus already said magic eraser. He also said he is going to post a video on how he did it. If you can follow a thread correctly

Hence me saying exactly how he did, I was referring to the video. I am very aware on how to follow a thread, thank you Mr. Incoherent.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

laugh.gif
My CDP looks terrible. Probably worn it 20 times also and it looks like its been worn for a year.

Wonder why *richards* sporting goods were $149.99, while every where else is $159.99? I'm not complaining though.

Wonder why *richards* sporting goods were $149.99, while every where else is $159.99? I'm not complaining though.

Hey niketalk, what do you guys recommend when the 3's are yellowing where the Jordan logo is on the back, is there anything I can buy? Do silica packs work? Help would be appreciated.

Hey niketalk, what do you guys recommend when the 3's are yellowing where the Jordan logo is on the back, is there anything I can buy? Do silica packs work? Help would be appreciated.

Status now says shipped on FNL site....looks like a go... Now gotta see how to get rid of dat shiny finish when I get em...

Status now says shipped on FNL site....looks like a go... Now gotta see how to get rid of dat shiny finish when I get em...

Wore my cements for the past two days..no crackin at all..
pimp.gif
..actually I never had a pair of the recent retro 3's crack on me..so I don't see how some of you guys get crackin after a few wears..

Very comfortable too!

Wore my cements for the past two days..no crackin at all..
pimp.gif
..actually I never had a pair of the recent retro 3's crack on me..so I don't see how some of you guys get crackin after a few wears..

Very comfortable too!

Back
Top Bottom