2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

^^^^^^^
You'll get it man, They working on all the orders all weekend to fulfill them. normally they wait till Monday to get started

^^^^^^^
You'll get it man, They working on all the orders all weekend to fulfill them. normally they wait till Monday to get started

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

30t6p3b.gif

im in the same boat man.  I bought a size 11 and these fit a bit too big.   All of my other jordans are size 11 too.  Now im stuck looking for a size 10.5.
IS THIS WHAT YOU DID WHEN YOU FIRST TRIED THEM ON?
5218635969_6d69b7f9ca_o.gif

roll.gif
 EXACTLY!!!  I needed this in my last post!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
yea pretty much
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

im in the same boat man.  I bought a size 11 and these fit a bit too big.   All of my other jordans are size 11 too.  Now im stuck looking for a size 10.5.

roll.gif
 EXACTLY!!!  I needed this in my last post!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
yea pretty much
frown.gif

"NikeDallasNP Nike Dallas
Air Jordan cement 3's are still in stock in limited quantities in size 9,9.5,10,11.5, 12,12.5, 13, 14, 15"

Niketown NorthPark tweeted that an hour ago and they are doing phone orders.

i got a 12 from them i havent gotten a confirmation email from them though but he said it went threw, came out to 182 and some change to NY

"NikeDallasNP Nike Dallas
Air Jordan cement 3's are still in stock in limited quantities in size 9,9.5,10,11.5, 12,12.5, 13, 14, 15"

Niketown NorthPark tweeted that an hour ago and they are doing phone orders.

i got a 12 from them i havent gotten a confirmation email from them though but he said it went threw, came out to 182 and some change to NY

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by YMCMB1

Im happy with my pair, Cant cmplain since knowones forcing me to buy them!

i'll tell you what little gudda...

Don't wear them to your senior prom and things will be ok.

(btw, hope you know you can't change your SN - cuz in 5 years, you're gonna look back...).

Ehh, nevermind.
roll.gif
I see what you did there...

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by YMCMB1

Im happy with my pair, Cant cmplain since knowones forcing me to buy them!

i'll tell you what little gudda...

Don't wear them to your senior prom and things will be ok.

(btw, hope you know you can't change your SN - cuz in 5 years, you're gonna look back...).

Ehh, nevermind.
roll.gif
I see what you did there...

damn @ some of the people in here.

The wc and true blue 3's were both 1/2 a size too big, what made ya'll think these wouldn't be

The wc and true blue 3's were both 1/2 a size too big, what made ya'll think these wouldn't be

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Sorry if its already been asked, but has Finishline sent out shipping confirmations yet?

I've got my trckng num from FNL, and I believe others have too, you prob get urs Monday...

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Sorry if its already been asked, but has Finishline sent out shipping confirmations yet?

I've got my trckng num from FNL, and I believe others have too, you prob get urs Monday...

robxdrew, yes i am a 12 in Js. My 1s, 4s, 6s, and 7s have all been a 12 and my friend let me try on his CDP 3s which were a size 13 (noticeable room but not a lot and from trying them on was the whole reason i wanted a pair) so a 12 should of been my size but NO, these had to be a different cut. Guess it wasnt ment to be 
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THIS INTERVIEW ?

robxdrew, yes i am a 12 in Js. My 1s, 4s, 6s, and 7s have all been a 12 and my friend let me try on his CDP 3s which were a size 13 (noticeable room but not a lot and from trying them on was the whole reason i wanted a pair) so a 12 should of been my size but NO, these had to be a different cut. Guess it wasnt ment to be 
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THIS INTERVIEW ?

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

gee, maybe because i dont have a pair???

im still waiting on my girl to try on a pair (i just hope hers fit because i just wanted her to have a really nice pair of sneakers). either way, i think im just gonna return my pair. no biggie

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

gee, maybe because i dont have a pair???

im still waiting on my girl to try on a pair (i just hope hers fit because i just wanted her to have a really nice pair of sneakers). either way, i think im just gonna return my pair. no biggie

Originally Posted by phreshdude

can anyone tell me why all the early released BC 3's haves the jumpman tag and the insole is black and not grey?
Say what?! Early released from where?

Originally Posted by phreshdude

can anyone tell me why all the early released BC 3's haves the jumpman tag and the insole is black and not grey?
Say what?! Early released from where?

DreSlay I wear a 12 in Js and the WC3s were too big. I got a 11.5 from NDC of the BC3s hoping they fit perfect. We shall see.

DreSlay I wear a 12 in Js and the WC3s were too big. I got a 11.5 from NDC of the BC3s hoping they fit perfect. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom