2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CAN FINISHLINE'S WINNERS CIRCLE REWARDS BE USED ON THESE 3'S? IT SAYS NO MORE RESTRICTIONS ON ANYTHING ANYMORE. I GOT A $20 OFF IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY.
Got one too and was wondering the same thing.... I'm going to give it a try Friday morning though.

Yep. Don't let them tell you otherwise. Its a green light with the WC reward joints.

WELL DAMN THAT'S WHAT'S UP I'M COOL WITH MY ONE PAIR I GOT ALREADY BUT I'LL USE IT TO COP MY DAUGHTER A PAIR. WHILE WE WE ON IT, I GUESS, THE BIGGER QUESTION IS WILL THEY BE ALLOWED ON THE CONCORDS?
nerd.gif
 I USED TO THROW THE WINNER REWARDS COUPONS AWAY BUT NOW I GOT LIKE 6 OF THEM SITTING ON MY DESK.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

CAN FINISHLINE'S WINNERS CIRCLE REWARDS BE USED ON THESE 3'S? IT SAYS NO MORE RESTRICTIONS ON ANYTHING ANYMORE. I GOT A $20 OFF IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY.
Got one too and was wondering the same thing.... I'm going to give it a try Friday morning though.

Yep. Don't let them tell you otherwise. Its a green light with the WC reward joints.

WELL DAMN THAT'S WHAT'S UP I'M COOL WITH MY ONE PAIR I GOT ALREADY BUT I'LL USE IT TO COP MY DAUGHTER A PAIR. WHILE WE WE ON IT, I GUESS, THE BIGGER QUESTION IS WILL THEY BE ALLOWED ON THE CONCORDS?
nerd.gif
 I USED TO THROW THE WINNER REWARDS COUPONS AWAY BUT NOW I GOT LIKE 6 OF THEM SITTING ON MY DESK.
laugh.gif

Ya I've wondered the same thing? Anyone tried it yet?

Ya I've wondered the same thing? Anyone tried it yet?

Damb... i had so many reward certificates that i deemed useless. But i know something has to be laying around.

Damb... i had so many reward certificates that i deemed useless. But i know something has to be laying around.

Last Jordans I ordered were the black XI IEs through someone posting a link to the nikestore early. Hope the same thing happens with these. I'd rather use them and have Eastbay be a backup.

Last Jordans I ordered were the black XI IEs through someone posting a link to the nikestore early. Hope the same thing happens with these. I'd rather use them and have Eastbay be a backup.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

for those who've rocked their pair multiple times already, how is the toebox holding up as far as creasing? My white cements were already precreased and creased even more when I wore them, same thing with my true blues. I know creasing is a natural part of wearing them, but I hate how these tend to crease more than my other leather jordans.

I worn my pair 2 times for a decent amount of hours probably 8-10 combined and didn't notice any real creasing unlike the wc's and the tb's. They held up well.
And for my input in sizing i wear a 11 of course the board and these fit me fine in a 11.

for those who've rocked their pair multiple times already, how is the toebox holding up as far as creasing? My white cements were already precreased and creased even more when I wore them, same thing with my true blues. I know creasing is a natural part of wearing them, but I hate how these tend to crease more than my other leather jordans.

I worn my pair 2 times for a decent amount of hours probably 8-10 combined and didn't notice any real creasing unlike the wc's and the tb's. They held up well.
And for my input in sizing i wear a 11 of course the board and these fit me fine in a 11.

For the Hawaii folks, Footlocker Ala Moana said they would open at 6am. Footlocker Waikiki said 9am. Champs at Ala Moana will be doing a Midnight release. Just moved here so I'm sure you guys know the business already. May have to line up since I don't really know any connects out here

For the Hawaii folks, Footlocker Ala Moana said they would open at 6am. Footlocker Waikiki said 9am. Champs at Ala Moana will be doing a Midnight release. Just moved here so I'm sure you guys know the business already. May have to line up since I don't really know any connects out here

I've worn mine a few times, but i use Sneaker Shield, so no creases whatsoever. But i can't comment without them.

I've worn mine a few times, but i use Sneaker Shield, so no creases whatsoever. But i can't comment without them.

The only thing cement that will go with this outfit will be on the shoes.

Y'all doing sweatpants, jackets, hats and draws too?

Put on a cement print latex while you're thrusting that thang?

That's love right thur...

lol.

The only thing cement that will go with this outfit will be on the shoes.

Y'all doing sweatpants, jackets, hats and draws too?

Put on a cement print latex while you're thrusting that thang?

That's love right thur...

lol.

Back
Top Bottom