2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Yo thanks for putting me on that sns site. I just copped those black 5s for 130

I didnt even know those came out again.
laugh.gif

i wonder how the paint chipping will be ?

im passing on all 3s this year.

jordans are dead to me.

i wonder how the paint chipping will be ?

im passing on all 3s this year.

jordans are dead to me.

rayray3000:i haven't even got a email confirmation from them... but the payment went through. so confused at this point:stoneface:

rayray3000:i haven't even got a email confirmation from them... but the payment went through. so confused at this point:stoneface:

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

for those of you who ordered from sneakersnstuff how do you check the status? all I got so far was the confirmation email...

2yyyvzc.png

sign in and go to where is says My Site

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

for those of you who ordered from sneakersnstuff how do you check the status? all I got so far was the confirmation email...

2yyyvzc.png

sign in and go to where is says My Site

I said earlier to be careful with SNS (or EU restocks). They all have a small operations. I dont see them filling all restock orders this week or next. Yes there relationship with nike is different than those of the US. I just dont see them filling those orders anytime soon. They did the exact same thing last year and years prior.
Refunds take hella long. It took me month to get my money back from Hanon. SNS had the same problem. These wont sell like the CG's last year. So you guys will get your shoes it just will take a while. 

I said earlier to be careful with SNS (or EU restocks). They all have a small operations. I dont see them filling all restock orders this week or next. Yes there relationship with nike is different than those of the US. I just dont see them filling those orders anytime soon. They did the exact same thing last year and years prior.
Refunds take hella long. It took me month to get my money back from Hanon. SNS had the same problem. These wont sell like the CG's last year. So you guys will get your shoes it just will take a while. 

Originally Posted by ksprull

Sooooo these fit big??? like the bordeaux 7's?

SIZING

If you buy these in the same size you brought the Bords(assuming you went .5 down) then they will be a little more snugger. Id say stay TTS

instead of going a half size down in these. A 1/2 size down is reasonable I guess....but too snug for my liking.

I got these and bords(went .5 down) in the same size and the Cements fit tighter.

Also the shoe isnt as shiny as they appear to be in pictures. 

Originally Posted by ksprull

Sooooo these fit big??? like the bordeaux 7's?

SIZING

If you buy these in the same size you brought the Bords(assuming you went .5 down) then they will be a little more snugger. Id say stay TTS

instead of going a half size down in these. A 1/2 size down is reasonable I guess....but too snug for my liking.

I got these and bords(went .5 down) in the same size and the Cements fit tighter.

Also the shoe isnt as shiny as they appear to be in pictures. 

for those who've rocked their pair multiple times already, how is the toebox holding up as far as creasing? My white cements were already precreased and creased even more when I wore them, same thing with my true blues. I know creasing is a natural part of wearing them, but I hate how these tend to crease more than my other leather jordans.

for those who've rocked their pair multiple times already, how is the toebox holding up as far as creasing? My white cements were already precreased and creased even more when I wore them, same thing with my true blues. I know creasing is a natural part of wearing them, but I hate how these tend to crease more than my other leather jordans.

Back
Top Bottom