2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

^think they made it so that it doesn't work on the Jordans anyways. Some Nters may have been able to use it before SNS caught and disabled it.

Correct me if i'm wrong

^think they made it so that it doesn't work on the Jordans anyways. Some Nters may have been able to use it before SNS caught and disabled it.

Correct me if i'm wrong

Originally Posted by capuT

Correct me if i'm wrong

Unless I'm wrong they also haven't actually shipped to people that used the coupon, seems like a few pages back someone asked if anyone that had gotten the discount received a dispatch notice, and no one responded that they had.

Originally Posted by capuT

Correct me if i'm wrong

Unless I'm wrong they also haven't actually shipped to people that used the coupon, seems like a few pages back someone asked if anyone that had gotten the discount received a dispatch notice, and no one responded that they had.

^nah, like 3-4 people say they already got a shipping confirmation though.

is it even the FB 20% coupon? or is it something else.

getting nervous since a couple people said they already got a ship confirm...

^nah, like 3-4 people say they already got a shipping confirmation though.

is it even the FB 20% coupon? or is it something else.

getting nervous since a couple people said they already got a ship confirm...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Crumbs

will these be discounted on swoosh?

NOPE.

NOT RIGHT AWAY AT LEAST.

SWOOSH IS ALMOST WORTHLESS TO JORDANHEADS NOW. I DON'T EVEN USE MINE ANYMORE.

I'd say everyone yapping and abusing the privilege caused the major cutbacks on what's allowed, but who really knows. Was hoping there was a slight chance they'd be allowed.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Crumbs

will these be discounted on swoosh?

NOPE.

NOT RIGHT AWAY AT LEAST.

SWOOSH IS ALMOST WORTHLESS TO JORDANHEADS NOW. I DON'T EVEN USE MINE ANYMORE.

I'd say everyone yapping and abusing the privilege caused the major cutbacks on what's allowed, but who really knows. Was hoping there was a slight chance they'd be allowed.
30t6p3b.gif

for those of you who ordered from sneakersnstuff how do you check the status? all I got so far was the confirmation email...

for those of you who ordered from sneakersnstuff how do you check the status? all I got so far was the confirmation email...

Tell me about it, brotha in college was coming up, it became worthless to keep the nike gig even part time 
frown.gif

Tell me about it, brotha in college was coming up, it became worthless to keep the nike gig even part time 
frown.gif

Cincinnati locals, I work at ****'s sporting Goods and randomly the Kenwood store got a shipment of the 3's today.. just a heads up

Cincinnati locals, I work at ****'s sporting Goods and randomly the Kenwood store got a shipment of the 3's today.. just a heads up

Originally Posted by W P Sonington

The struggle is about to get real for those of us who didn't get a shipping confirmation from SNS yet lol :-/

Yes it is, boo...

yes it is...

Nervous would be an understatement because there is no way i'm going to be able to
hit up eastbay and ndc thanksgiving night.

To those who copped from nba.com, consider your situation on bless mode.

(and i'm on chode mode).

Originally Posted by W P Sonington

The struggle is about to get real for those of us who didn't get a shipping confirmation from SNS yet lol :-/

Yes it is, boo...

yes it is...

Nervous would be an understatement because there is no way i'm going to be able to
hit up eastbay and ndc thanksgiving night.

To those who copped from nba.com, consider your situation on bless mode.

(and i'm on chode mode).

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Got my pair for 165 no tax @ the indoor swapmeet in pomona.
pimp.gif

He's getting the 11s next and he is gonna give me a call when he gets them $200 cash
pimp.gif

u trust someone in pomona 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
are swap meets even legit though..

thats a inside joke to Yu Mad
Hard to say they are just individual retailers paying rent by no means are they all the same, but by my experiences they will sell anything fake or legit stolen or purchased its a roll of the dice. Not sure if anyone else is from the area but everyone swore dude in upland indoor sold legit Jordans untill he sold heads space jams in like 2005 swore they were legit not sure if every pair he ever had is fake but i know he sells fakes (hes still open).

Lol yeah the dude in pomona has had that shop for over 15 years. Dude has always carried heat (he had the purple/gray suede chamber of fear af1s back in the day) his product is 100% legit.

I aint giving no more info
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Got my pair for 165 no tax @ the indoor swapmeet in pomona.
pimp.gif

He's getting the 11s next and he is gonna give me a call when he gets them $200 cash
pimp.gif

u trust someone in pomona 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
are swap meets even legit though..

thats a inside joke to Yu Mad
Hard to say they are just individual retailers paying rent by no means are they all the same, but by my experiences they will sell anything fake or legit stolen or purchased its a roll of the dice. Not sure if anyone else is from the area but everyone swore dude in upland indoor sold legit Jordans untill he sold heads space jams in like 2005 swore they were legit not sure if every pair he ever had is fake but i know he sells fakes (hes still open).

Lol yeah the dude in pomona has had that shop for over 15 years. Dude has always carried heat (he had the purple/gray suede chamber of fear af1s back in the day) his product is 100% legit.

I aint giving no more info
nerd.gif

Yo thanks for putting me on that sns site. I just copped those black 5s for 130

I didnt even know those came out again.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom