2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

does eastbay have a limit of 1 pair or 2 pairs for js on release day?
We will be limiting them to two pairs per customer.  If you order more than two pairs, you do run the risk of having all your orders for them canceled.

Originally Posted by djaward

So are these dropping tomorrow night at 9 pm (CA time) on eastbay?
These shoes will be available for sale at 9 PM PST/10 PM MST/11 PM CST/Midnight EST tomorrow night.  We should have them up on our website during the day with a countdown timer for the launch. 

The shoes will appear here tomorrow:  http://bit.ly/mQ4XZz

You may want to bookmark the above link so you can go right to the shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

We will be limiting them to two pairs per customer.  If you order more than two pairs, you do run the risk of having all your orders for them canceled.

Originally Posted by djaward

So are these dropping tomorrow night at 9 pm (CA time) on eastbay?
These shoes will be available for sale at 9 PM PST/10 PM MST/11 PM CST/Midnight EST tomorrow night.  We should have them up on our website during the day with a countdown timer for the launch. 

The shoes will appear here tomorrow:  http://bit.ly/mQ4XZz

You may want to bookmark the above link so you can go right to the shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Got one too and was wondering the same thing.... I'm going to give it a try Friday morning though.

Yep. Don't let them tell you otherwise. Its a green light with the WC reward joints.

WELL DAMN THAT'S WHAT'S UP I'M COOL WITH MY ONE PAIR I GOT ALREADY BUT I'LL USE IT TO COP MY DAUGHTER A PAIR. WHILE WE WE ON IT, I GUESS, THE BIGGER QUESTION IS WILL THEY BE ALLOWED ON THE CONCORDS?
nerd.gif
 I USED TO THROW THE WINNER REWARDS COUPONS AWAY BUT NOW I GOT LIKE 6 OF THEM SITTING ON MY DESK.
laugh.gif

The reward ones have no exclusions now, so they're a go on the concords too. But like I said before, don't let them try to tell you otherwise. It's their company policy to accept them now. You know how those retail warriors get when they get a little power through a high demand release.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Got one too and was wondering the same thing.... I'm going to give it a try Friday morning though.

Yep. Don't let them tell you otherwise. Its a green light with the WC reward joints.

WELL DAMN THAT'S WHAT'S UP I'M COOL WITH MY ONE PAIR I GOT ALREADY BUT I'LL USE IT TO COP MY DAUGHTER A PAIR. WHILE WE WE ON IT, I GUESS, THE BIGGER QUESTION IS WILL THEY BE ALLOWED ON THE CONCORDS?
nerd.gif
 I USED TO THROW THE WINNER REWARDS COUPONS AWAY BUT NOW I GOT LIKE 6 OF THEM SITTING ON MY DESK.
laugh.gif

The reward ones have no exclusions now, so they're a go on the concords too. But like I said before, don't let them try to tell you otherwise. It's their company policy to accept them now. You know how those retail warriors get when they get a little power through a high demand release.

NikeTown SF is issuing out wrist bands to reserve your pair until 10a Friday. After 10a, whatever pairs weren't reserved, they'll be up for grabs.

NikeTown SF is issuing out wrist bands to reserve your pair until 10a Friday. After 10a, whatever pairs weren't reserved, they'll be up for grabs.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

for those who've rocked their pair multiple times already, how is the toebox holding up as far as creasing? My white cements were already precreased and creased even more when I wore them, same thing with my true blues. I know creasing is a natural part of wearing them, but I hate how these tend to crease more than my other leather jordans.

I worn my pair 2 times for a decent amount of hours probably 8-10 combined and didn't notice any real creasing unlike the wc's and the tb's. They held up well.
And for my input in sizing i wear a 11 of course the board and these fit me fine in a 11.

Good info. I wear 10.5's and was wondering how the sizing would be on these.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

for those who've rocked their pair multiple times already, how is the toebox holding up as far as creasing? My white cements were already precreased and creased even more when I wore them, same thing with my true blues. I know creasing is a natural part of wearing them, but I hate how these tend to crease more than my other leather jordans.

I worn my pair 2 times for a decent amount of hours probably 8-10 combined and didn't notice any real creasing unlike the wc's and the tb's. They held up well.
And for my input in sizing i wear a 11 of course the board and these fit me fine in a 11.

Good info. I wear 10.5's and was wondering how the sizing would be on these.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

what if I wanted to order 3 pairs one for me 
and two for my nephews (one is a toddler and the other wears little boys sizes)

would my order still get cancelled ?

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Yall are beasting over a shoe that just came out three years ago. This is absurd

i'd sound all bitter if i was a ny giants fan too

anyway, im looking foward to copping a pair to beat

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Yall are beasting over a shoe that just came out three years ago. This is absurd

i'd sound all bitter if i was a ny giants fan too

anyway, im looking foward to copping a pair to beat

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

The limit of two pairs per customer only applies to the men's size.  You can order one pair in the men's size, one in toddler and one in pre-school/youth if you want.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

The limit of two pairs per customer only applies to the men's size.  You can order one pair in the men's size, one in toddler and one in pre-school/youth if you want.

EastbayRep - Ray

Do the Eastbay reps not post the direct links anymore? I remember you guys would give us the actual link to the shoes, instead of the search results. Would be nice to have that direct link.

Back
Top Bottom