2010 releases you been meaning to get, but just aint got around to yet.

Black/Red VI (Didn't Get Because I Have 2 Pairs Of 2000's)
White/Red VI (Keep Seeing For Around 100 But I Know As Soon As I Get Them They'll Go Under 100)
White/Black/Red AJKO (No Excuse, I Really Should Have These By Now)
Powder 9's (Didn't Like The Blue At First....)

I Kinda Wished I Would've Gotten The Cool Greys As Well.....

Black/Red VI (Didn't Get Because I Have 2 Pairs Of 2000's)
White/Red VI (Keep Seeing For Around 100 But I Know As Soon As I Get Them They'll Go Under 100)
White/Black/Red AJKO (No Excuse, I Really Should Have These By Now)
Powder 9's (Didn't Like The Blue At First....)

I Kinda Wished I Would've Gotten The Cool Greys As Well.....

I got the whte/blk and citrus 9s and I love them. I guess its just the white/blk IIs and altitudes if found for the right price

I got the whte/blk and citrus 9s and I love them. I guess its just the white/blk IIs and altitudes if found for the right price

flint xiii (could ve copped but was 2 pissed coz i missed on the bin 7 smh) charcoal 9 all black 2010
but its all good we stay on the hunt soon or later
wink.gif

flint xiii (could ve copped but was 2 pissed coz i missed on the bin 7 smh) charcoal 9 all black 2010
but its all good we stay on the hunt soon or later
wink.gif

I missed out on the Altitude XIII's,South beaches(only because I was in class on RD) & Flint XIII's. I even passed up on the flints on my boi discount smh.

I missed out on the Altitude XIII's,South beaches(only because I was in class on RD) & Flint XIII's. I even passed up on the flints on my boi discount smh.

white/red xiii's- only reason i passed on these is because i can be patient enough to let them hit the outlets like the white/red vi's. if i have a strong feeling a shoe will end up at the outlets i'm more than willing to wait to get them for the price i'll pay.

white/red xiii's- only reason i passed on these is because i can be patient enough to let them hit the outlets like the white/red vi's. if i have a strong feeling a shoe will end up at the outlets i'm more than willing to wait to get them for the price i'll pay.

Personally I want to get a pair of Air Jordan 2010's and since they are available at the Nike Outlets for cheap, I shall be getting me a pair soon.

Personally I want to get a pair of Air Jordan 2010's and since they are available at the Nike Outlets for cheap, I shall be getting me a pair soon.

Back
Top Bottom