2010 releases you been meaning to get, but just aint got around to yet.

Motorsport 6.I sold my ds pair to my boy and I regret it everyday. Flint 13 and Doerenbecher 3

Even though I have the OG's, First Retros and the CDP IX's, I still want the white/black IX's that came out this past year. I was really impressed with the quality on the White/University and the Charcoals that dropped, I wouldn't mine having the white/black color for a 4th time.

Even though I have the OG's, First Retros and the CDP IX's, I still want the white/black IX's that came out this past year. I was really impressed with the quality on the White/University and the Charcoals that dropped, I wouldn't mine having the white/black color for a 4th time.

I still want a pair of charcoal IX's. I just can't come up with the extra money.

I still want a pair of charcoal IX's. I just can't come up with the extra money.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

jordan-powder-ix-2-540x359.jpg
These, and:
Charcoal-IX.jpg

Powder blue IX's and/or FLTOTG IX's
Olympic VII's FTLOTG
I used to have AJKO but in size 12 (smaller), so now I want a bigger size.
Flint XIII's

Powder blue IX's and/or FLTOTG IX's
Olympic VII's FTLOTG
I used to have AJKO but in size 12 (smaller), so now I want a bigger size.
Flint XIII's

Motorsport VI and Altitude XIII...couldn't get my hands on the motorsports and i passed on the altitudes for under retail and have regretted it ever since. They just weren't doing it for me then i saw them on someone's foot right after Xmas and i was sooo pissed i passed!

Motorsport VI and Altitude XIII...couldn't get my hands on the motorsports and i passed on the altitudes for under retail and have regretted it ever since. They just weren't doing it for me then i saw them on someone's foot right after Xmas and i was sooo pissed i passed!

Black/Varsity Red VI's. I had a chance to get them on sale, but I just slept. If anyone has a size 13 and wants to sell them for close to retail, let me know.

Black/Varsity Red VI's. I had a chance to get them on sale, but I just slept. If anyone has a size 13 and wants to sell them for close to retail, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom