2010 releases you been meaning to get, but just aint got around to yet.

Cant believe I slept on the AJKO's
30t6p3b.gif

Still looking for a pair in a decent price.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

white/black IX's
this, as well as da citrus IX's...i initially balked at coppin em due to bad experiences of da midsole chippin on earlier retros, hence me not wasting my time

with them, alas nike did however in a rare move, actually improved da construction and overall durability of da sneaker...so now they're on my radar...i'll cop

em after i cop some other stuff...jordans are well backstocked as far as da secondary markets go which keeps a ceiling on da prices inflating due to decreasingly

available DS pairs. add to da fact that da IX's were never a super fan favorite to begin with since jordan was well into his first retirement and i can basically take my

time acquiring these.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

white/black IX's
this, as well as da citrus IX's...i initially balked at coppin em due to bad experiences of da midsole chippin on earlier retros, hence me not wasting my time

with them, alas nike did however in a rare move, actually improved da construction and overall durability of da sneaker...so now they're on my radar...i'll cop

em after i cop some other stuff...jordans are well backstocked as far as da secondary markets go which keeps a ceiling on da prices inflating due to decreasingly

available DS pairs. add to da fact that da IX's were never a super fan favorite to begin with since jordan was well into his first retirement and i can basically take my

time acquiring these.

I actually just purchased everything this year that I wanted to get last year but couldn't, lol. Anyway I got the Jordan VI Infrared Pack, White/Red XIII, VII For the Love of the Game. Copped everything else I wanted to buy on day one last year. I'm still thinking about getting some IXs, but I'm not sure on a colorway yet - have to see pics of them on someone's feet (anyone got any?).

I actually just purchased everything this year that I wanted to get last year but couldn't, lol. Anyway I got the Jordan VI Infrared Pack, White/Red XIII, VII For the Love of the Game. Copped everything else I wanted to buy on day one last year. I'm still thinking about getting some IXs, but I'm not sure on a colorway yet - have to see pics of them on someone's feet (anyone got any?).

CG XI's.
Got the Spacejam XI's in 09 and have worn them once and hate them so I passed on the cgXI's.
Living in australia I know a few joints that still have them but might still pass for the 3's on jan 22.

CG XI's.
Got the Spacejam XI's in 09 and have worn them once and hate them so I passed on the cgXI's.
Living in australia I know a few joints that still have them but might still pass for the 3's on jan 22.

Back
Top Bottom