2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

Tim Tebow to Denver
smokin.gif

Jags - I have NO clue why they didnt trade back to get that guy, He was on no one elses radar.
smh.gif

Alotta work out warriors got left out the 1st round...

Dunlap
Mays
Jacoby Ford
Everson Griffen
Bruce Campbell

I hope its more trade madness tomorrow.
this was an entertaining draft. too bad Im in a Hotel and dont have NFL network

Im stuck with this ESPN coveragfe

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Nobody wants to back Josh McDaniels now?
laugh.gif

I'm not going to say anything.
laugh.gif

Tim Dobbins
smh.gif
smh.gif
<----our best ILB
smh.gif
tired.gif
Word. Nobody has really talked about the Chargers slipping him into that deal.

School me
Yo dobbins is that dude. He is not exactly pro bowler starter on any team in the NFL material...but he plays with heart and he makes plays. Basically, everytime we needed a big play in crunch time, dobbins was that dude who surprised everybody watching the game by stripping the ball, sacking the QB etc. Tim Dobbins will have a very long career in the NFL because he is a player. He's well rounded in the passing/rushing/running game.

I hope he blows up with the dolphins. I think I'll root for them now because of him alone.

I really like the talent the Lions are stacking up. 

Why do people continue to give the Patriots extra draft picks? 
smh.gif

The Jets are really starting to piss me off with all the damn talent they are acquiring.  Cro won't even be starting for goodness sakes. 

Seattle was decent with their picks, and I liked the 9ers completely beefing up that O line and adding Ginn.  If he helps at all, they will be fun to watch. 

Here I was thinking that McDaniels was the next Jmmy the way he kept stackin draft picks, and then he trades them all away for Neo. 
sick.gif

That dude had so many picks in his pocket, he could have LOADED that team with young talent. 

Benn, Gilyard, Tate still on the board early. 
nerd.gif

Dez to Dallas makes me want to punch puppies. 

Can't believe Philly didn't take Thomas. 

Buffalo takin Spiller didn't make much sense to me.  Nice stable of backs, but in our division, they are going to need a whole bunch of players, why take a top pick at a position you don't need all that much help with?  If they wiff on another pick or two, they will be dreadful next year. 

Why would Cincy take Gresham over Bryant?  Want a weapon for Carson, take the best one out there, not like Gresh gonna add a whole lot blocking or anything. 

I'm actually hoping the Vikes take Clausen. Favre's only comin back for a year (???) if he does. Eithe that or Taylor Mays or Sergio Kindle.

2010 NFL Draft Grades:

10. Tyson Alualu, DT, California
I love it. The Jaguars probably could have moved down 30 spots and still obtained Tyson Alualu. This is a joke. Jacksonville sets a new low for an NFL Draft grade. (Pick Grade: Millen on LSD)

i still think golden tate is as good as dez ... but i mean EVERYONE is saying this dude is the goods and because of his size he gets the edge ... i was pissed jerry didnt go get earl, but damn if he didnt make up for it with dez ... since we didn't get earl thomas i would have only been happy with dez or golden tate but that was too high to get tate so i was expecting a trade down ...

and to top it all off, eric berry and earl thomas didnt get picked by anyone in the nfc east!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

winners:

seahawks
49ers
Lions

Losers:

Broncos
Broncos
Broncos

It must suck to be a Jags fan.  That is a move that the Raiders would pull.

Drafting second round talent in the Top 10.

This guy was 2nd team Pac 10, which = Top 10 NFL pick
roll.gif

Still a lot of talent on the board for tomorrow, it will be an interesting day.

ESPN
sick.gif
.  We have Time Warner at work, which means no NFL Network
mad.gif

winners:

seahawks
49ers
Lions
I don't know, I was
mad.gif
when the Niners traded up to get Anthony Davis.  It seemed like an unnecessary trade.  Especially at the cost of a 4th rounder.

Then we miss out on Earl Thomas, who I was high on.  To top it off he is going to a division rival.  Hopefully we land some secondary help in the second round.

An offensive guard and a tackle,
grin.gif

I guess it's a win because we passed on Clausen (
smokin.gif
).

I was shocked to see the Vikings pass on Clausen, I guess they plan on scooping him up in the 2nd round.

Okay, as a Broncos fan i PRAY PRAY PRAY Coach Mac knows what he's doing because passing up on Dez is big & picking Tebow when Clausen on the board is a bit of a shocker but think about where he came from with the Pat's. Just imagine if he can make Tim Tebow into a Pro-Bowl QB...It's a wrap. He'll be crowned a king in the NFL & even if Tebow isn't all the hype, then hey, he'll be clowned outta Denver so w.e. lol

Btw, This kid we chose over Dez is, from what im hearing, more talented then Dez & Marshall all-around but is much raw. Think about it, Dude had 46 Receptions & 1,100+ yards while playing in a option offense...That's quite impressive.

Now if we could snag Taylor Mays in that 2nd round then my draft is complete.
pimp.gif

My boy I played ball with works for Jags. I cant wait to holla at him
smh.gif
laugh.gif

why did Kyle Wilson go from bring 1a/1b CB in the draft down to late 1st rround?

Al davis made "the safe" pick for the 1st time in a while.

the Giants almost have to trade up to try and get MLB Daryl washington rite?

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Nobody wants to back Josh McDaniels now?
laugh.gif

I'm not going to say anything.
laugh.gif

Tim Dobbins
smh.gif
smh.gif
<----our best ILB
smh.gif
tired.gif
Word. Nobody has really talked about the Chargers slipping him into that deal.

School me
Yo dobbins is that dude. He is not exactly pro bowler starter on any team in the NFL material...but he plays with heart and he makes plays. Basically, everytime we needed a big play in crunch time, dobbins was that dude who surprised everybody watching the game by stripping the ball, sacking the QB etc. Tim Dobbins will have a very long career in the NFL because he is a player. He's well rounded in the passing/rushing/running game.

I hope he blows up with the dolphins. I think I'll root for them now because of him alone.

That's what's up!

I really don't know who's the biggest loser:
Clausen lost about $20-30 million in guarantee money. 

St. Louis, could of grabbed Suh and then, picked Clausen or even Bradford in round 2 just like the Chargers did years back.

Mays and Mccoy, meatheads should of left last year

And, who's the bigger dumb^&*?

Josh McDaniels

Jacksonville Jaguars

Originally Posted by CP1708

The Jets are really starting to piss me off with all the damn talent they are acquiring.  Cro won't even be starting for goodness sakes. 

Why would Cincy take Gresham over Bryant?  Want a weapon for Carson, take the best one out there, not like Gresh gonna add a whole lot blocking or anything. 
Cro's not a starter anyway
laugh.gif

Gresh = Futuristic Gates

Clausen = Vikings
nerd.gif

Chargers trade Merriman or Sproles and nab Taylor Mays
nerd.gif
(not happening, not exactly atleast)

for everyone who complained about the move to primetime and one round, what is your opinion now?

I think Goodell won with this idea

Wow, the Broncos are fools
laugh.gif

Looks like it'll be us and the Chargers fighting for the AFC West. If we can give them the kind of hell we did last year in Week 1, it'll be a nice season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

for everyone who complained about the move to primetime and one round, what is your opinion now?

I think Goodell won with this idea
I still don't like it.  I know Goddell will get ratings and all that, nothings gonna stop the draft from doin numbers, but I know several folks that get stuck in trafffic and can't make it home in time to even see the first 5 picks, how is that a good look?  And the wait all damn day was BRUTAL, not to mention havin to do it all over again tomorrow. 
smh.gif

I know it don't really matter, I would watch the draft at 2 AM on a Tuesday if it was 7 rounds in a row, I don't care, but I just liked the weekend better.  But I guess I'll be in the minority. 

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

winners:

seahawks
49ers
Lions
I don't know, I was
mad.gif
when the Niners traded up to get Anthony Davis.  It seemed like an unnecessary trade.  Especially at the cost of a 4th rounder.

Then we miss out on Earl Thomas, who I was high on.  To top it off he is going to a division rival.  Hopefully we land some secondary help in the second round.

An offensive guard and a tackle,
grin.gif

I guess it's a win because we passed on Clausen (
smokin.gif
).

The 49ers traded up for a reason.  Someone was trying to trade to that #12 to take Davis and they had to make sure they got the guy they wanted.  Iupati could be the best OG prospect since Hutchinson.  It's certainly not sexy but with Staley, Iupati, and Davis the 49ers could have a dominant OL for years.

If it makes you feel any better I think we will either get Nate Allen or Morgan Burnett in the 2nd.  Both of those guys could be studs IMO.  Golden Tate would be a solid pick too.

i give the jags another year before their attendance dips below 40k per game and they move to la. tyson's my man but 10? he's not winning them any games

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I have the raiders taking the afc west

superlative execution

laugh.gif
@ the Broncos fan in here happy with the way the draft went....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously what it this dude McDaniels thinking!?!?!

He probally could have gotten Big Ben for what they gave for TIM TEBOW...LMFAODSAJFSAJDLKSAKSDLFSA

Back
Top Bottom