2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

Originally Posted by bkmac

Yo I swear, I %%$#%@# LOVE being a Jets fan.

We deal with the bad, but when things are going good, it's like a different feeling
pimp.gif

I feel the same way bro
pimp.gif

I'm loving the Kyle Wilson pick, I wanted a DE/OLB but Wilson is great @ 29.

Can't wait for the season.

I can't believe yall Dolphin fans are questioning the big tuna...I mean look what the man built in Dallas and Miami.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

This dude Tom Jackson been looking like a fool all night
roll.gif

I need a compilation video of him...

-Trying to talk to Berman when there's already someone speaking

-Turning around watching the military people go on stage

-Yelling over Steve Young

-All the other random stupid !#$+ he's said

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word dude's been givin Steve Young dirty looks all night
tired.gif
... is there any history between those 2 ?

Ravens didn't get Bryant but they made up for it by picking up a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pick??

Insanity.

McShay was right on Clausen being in the 2nd round who would of thought it

Interested to see where Riley "1st Day" Cooper goes now
nerd.gif
, when i made that prediction I meant picked round 1-3 didn't know it was gonna be split up like this
laugh.gif

Also interested to see where Tario Hardesty, Bruce Campbell, Taylor Mays, Spikes and Dunlap end up.

When will a Miami Cane get picked
nerd.gif

But to be honest, Clausen never stood out to me even while playing teams like Navy & Army every year man. Dude deserves to fall IMO.

What are the chances Chiefs move up in the 2nd round to get Clausen back with Wies? Hmm..

There is absolutely no reason to ask Dez if his mom is a prostitute. NFL security and backgrounds are as extensive as an FBI check.

If she was one, they already knew that.

None of yall don't know the process and have NO Clue.

$!+@ outta here
Away from my cpu during the draft, just had to 
laugh.gif
@ this.

Nah, I got faith in Parcells.  He knows how to put together a team.  I'm not looking forward to playing the Jets though, sheesh.  

Oh, and thanks Broncos for giving the Ravens all those picks..........REALLY APPRECIATED (end sarcasm)

Originally Posted by CasperJr

damn my bears play the jets this year poor cutler gone throw 5 picks before rolling out of bed that day
laugh.gif

Dez Bryant is gonna be a problem in Dallas.

Raiders with a decent pick today.
pimp.gif

Round 2 order.

[table][tr][td]Round 2 1(33)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 2(34)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 3(35)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 4(36)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 5(37)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 6(38)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 7(39)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 8(40)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 9(41)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 10(42)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 11(43)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 12(44)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 13(45)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 14(46)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 15(47)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 16(48)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 17(49)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 18(50)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 19(51)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 20(52)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 21(53)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 22(54)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 23(55)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 24(56)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 25(57)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 26(58)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 27(59)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 28(60)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Round 2 29(61)[/td] [td] [/td] [td]not yet drafted[/td][/tr][/table]

Anybody else find it funny how Tebow will wear number 15? Lol. "You trade a devil for a saint" Literally lol

Originally Posted by Put em up

I can't believe yall Dolphin fans are questioning the big tuna...I mean look what the man built in Dallas and Miami.
Yeah how could I question the holy rotten tuna, he only picked superstars like Pat White and Patrick Turner.

Outta here with that

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Put em up

Yeah how could I question the holy rotten tuna, he only picked superstars like Pat White and Patrick Turner.

Outta here with that

It's not sexy, but he added a second rounder, got a nice young DT to put in there to protect our money signing in Dansby, he's added Marshall, we get some improvement outta Smith and Davis on the corners, solidify the middle with this pick and Dansy, and now get back a high 2nd.   That's not terrible at all.  Hang in there man, he's doin ok so far.  I wish for a little better, but still not bad. 

we need to get on the phones and trade up ... we have roy e expendable lets see if we can use him to move and get rashead jones or nate allen ...

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

There is absolutely no reason to ask Dez if his mom is a prostitute. NFL security and backgrounds are as extensive as an FBI check.

If she was one, they already knew that.

$!+@ outta here
Away from my cpu during the draft, just had to 
laugh.gif
@ this.

the funny part is if its such due dilligence by teams in the league to protect their investment then  why did only ONE team ask that question.... if it was such a need to know deal, Only ONE team asked...  Yea rite, that was just an over zealous exec abusing his authority and knowing he was in a position of power. he knows damn well  if he asked someone else that in any other circumstance or setting he'd be picking up his teeth

Ill repeat
None of yall don't know the process and have NO Clue.

wasn't expecting the brandon graham pick at all.. but the more i read up on him, the more i like him..

don't like that we gave up two 3rds to move up 11 spots

Back
Top Bottom