2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

I'm sorry but I'm truly not a hater, but is there a reason Tebow is receiving this much exposure on ESPN from being the 25th pick overall.  Go to the front page of ESPN.com and it's not even about Durant's performance tonight but about a player taken 25th overall, which most "draft experts" would have deemed at 3-5th round pick for this year.  I really hate to sound like a child and I don't have a vested interest in any of the 24 players drafted BEFORE Tebow, but this is really reaching on the grounds of disrespectful.  This guy's throwing motion alone is not ready for the NFL but apparently Tebow is already ability wise better than any NFL quarterback combined... really Goodell, really, you reaching this hard?

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

I really don't know who's the biggest loser:
Clausen lost about $20-30 million in guarantee money. 

St. Louis, could of grabbed Suh and then, picked Clausen or even Bradford in round 2 just like the Chargers did years back.

Mays and Mccoy, meatheads should of left last year

And, who's the bigger dumb^&*?

Josh McDaniels

Jacksonville Jaguars

No guarantees it would have unfolded that way

Ryan Matthews is gonna be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in our offense i already know it. Well worth the picks we gave up, but like other fellow Charger fans im not so sure about giving up Dobbins
eyes.gif

Oh well, its still an exciting pick nonetheless and now im very enthusiastic about the season.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

I really don't know who's the biggest loser:
Clausen lost about $20-30 million in guarantee money. 

St. Louis, could of grabbed Suh and then, picked Clausen or even Bradford in round 2 just like the Chargers did years back.

Mays and Mccoy, meatheads should of left last year

And, who's the bigger dumb^&*?

Josh McDaniels

Jacksonville Jaguars

No guarantees it would have unfolded that way
grin.gif

And LiC, SCREW those picks.  Chargers aint playin when it comes to draftin RB's
laugh.gif

didnt get to see any of the draft but heard it on the radio....who was at the draft besides the top 5 picks obviously

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

for everyone who complained about the move to primetime and one round, what is your opinion now?

I think Goodell won with this idea
I didn't think I'd like the change. I'll admit, I like it...

This draft in particular was exciting because of the trades, and a lot of talent spilled back into the 2nd round... and there was only 2 or 3 "bad" picks.

Really anticipating the 2nd day. Goodell has a winner with this one.

37204183.jpg

man, why did Ozzie Newsome have to do McDaniels like that? straight strongarmed dude
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and then he goes and picks the stud QB prospect Tim Tebow with the 25th... McDaniels and Tebow must have the same pastor or something. once Tebow fails McDaniels will be out of Denver quick.

i was a slightly upset that the Ravens just missed out on Dez, but as it stands we have mad picks and can get a lot of talent out of them.

i like it cause it just seemed more exciting and it has you wanting more tomorrow.....before it would get boring after watching for so many hours straight but this way it breaks it apart which atleast for me is more enjoyable

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

for everyone who complained about the move to primetime and one round, what is your opinion now?

This draft in particular was exciting because of the trades, and a lot of talent spilled back into the 2nd round... and there was only 2 or 3 "bad" picks.

I thought I would like the move to prime time a lot, and I didn't.

ESPN's presentation was horrible. So many errors and camera miscues... Steve Young was sloppy as hell. Plus Chris Berman spazzed at least twice. I'll be watching NFL Network tomorrow...

ALSO, what is with ESPN spoiling the pick before it's announced? It takes all the fun out of the draft. The best part is hearing the commish announce a shocking or unexpected name... but no, Jeremy Schapp had to be down at Tebow's house with a camera to let us know that he would be taken - literally five minutes prior to Goodell's announcement.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

I thought I would like the move to prime time a lot, and I didn't.

ESPN's presentation was horrible. So many errors and camera miscues... Steve Young was sloppy as hell. Plus Chris Berman spazzed at least twice. I'll be watching NFL Network tomorrow...

ALSO, what is with ESPN spoiling the pick before it's announced? It takes all the fun out of the draft. The best part is hearing the commish announce a shocking or unexpected name... but no, Jeremy Schapp had to be down at Tebow's house with a camera to let us know that he would be taken - literally five minutes prior to Goodell's announcement.
indifferent.gif
I agree ESPN spoiling picks, takes the shock value out of it and hearing the large boos, or *@!? Whos' that? I remember when the TNT Nba draft converage use to put split screens of the top available picks. It was like the Oscar awards. Plus, you don't get the priceless Steve Franchise reaction anymore.

Like I said earlier this week, I like the new format because I get my draft fix 2 day earlier then before.

Also, I had DEN as the Rd 1 winners and than the pull a what the ++@+ .

Rd 1 winner = Seattle

Rd 1 Loser = Denver

You funny Marley
laugh.gif
But damn it, I don't like to see you guys happy and you got a great pick gotta say
grin.gif

You know what, at the end of the draft, I was exhausted
laugh.gif
so I guess I'm saying Goodell did the right thing with this new schedule lol....and  I know the guys who are covering/working this draft on TV love Goodell for this.

Can't wait to see if Allen and Shanahan have some trades ready to move up...I won't mind more OL / Secondary help. Mike Wise saying there is a god in Ashburn when asked about the 4th pick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A Tremendous F-YOU to YUKU, can't handle this night, how is it going to handle the regular season
smh.gif
PLEASE move this board to Vbulletin.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

A Tremendous F-YOU to YUKU, can't handle this night, how is it going to handle the regular season
smh.gif
PLEASE move this board to Vbulletin.

CHURCH

With Charlie Weis as our O-Coordinator and Cassel on the last year of his contract, Clausen is not getting past us at 38. So teams should know that they need to move ahead of us.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

C'mon ******* fans...I'm shocked reading the last few pages and seeing you guys think that Shanahan will take a Offensive Lineman with the #4 pick. There is NO WAY he takes a lineman with a top pick like that, its against everything he does/believes in completely.

I would be shocked if they stay pat @ #4 and draft a lineman. I've talked to plenty of people that say the same thing, it just doesn't fit the Shanahan mold.

You owe Maldonado an apology
wink.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
at the Jaguars pick... When Goodell announced the pick, the fans were like "who"
laugh.gif

Im real excited for day 2 and to see what the 9ers do... Hopefully Clausen will be gone by the time we pick which is looking real good at the moment... They are saying a couple of teams are trying to trade up to snag him...

Back
Top Bottom