2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

On a side note, how long was the Trade Deadline thread last year?? This seems much longer.
EDIT: Found it... 63 pages!!! A lot more happened too
eek.gif
 Twitter continues to kill lives...and journalism.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

OH $%$%........WOW

This will be interesting....I will say tho "IN PETRIE WE TRUST".

I swear to god though, if we end up dealing in with the Knicks and take on Eddy Curry or Jefferies I will be soooooooooo peeved.......

Hopefully the Knicks send over Lee so they won't have to resign him
smile.gif

Twitter: If T-Mac gets buy out with Kings, he privately hopes to sign with Lakers or Cavaliers for the playoffs, source close to him tells Y!

http://

No evidence Lakers would have interest, but Danny Ferry kept an eye on T-Mac this season. That said, unclear if either team would want him.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
well damn, didn't see this one coming.

I'm tellin yall, T-mac still got something left
pimp.gif
Whatever team gets him, will be surprised.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Twitter: If T-Mac gets buy out with Kings, he privately hopes to sign with Lakers or Cavaliers for the playoffs, source close to him tells Y!

http://

No evidence Lakers would have interest, but Danny Ferry kept an eye on T-Mac this season. That said, unclear if either team would want him.
nerd.gif

T-Mac has said publicly that he would want to play with Jelly Bean.

Wow, just saw the Yahoo! article. I can't believe T-Mac is a King... and Kevin Martin to Houston. Is Trevor a 2 or a 3? There's not enough balls in Houston for these cats to shoot their 3's.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

On a side note, how long was the Trade Deadline thread last year?? This seems much longer.
attachment.php

If Donnie leaves the picks unprotected, TMac woulda been a Knick 2 days ago.
I am going to DIE laughing if Donnie's plan backfires in his face just so he could protect a few draft picks...
nerd.gif

i wouldnt want a First 2nd round virgin on my team, so he can go curse the cavs if he wants
I don't want T-Mac on this team either.  We don't need him plus he would royally **@$ up our chemistry.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/feb/18/grizzlies-postgame-griz-versus-raptors/
Griz still seeking deadline deal

Most troubling is this quote:

Thereis, however, confusion within the organization and an element ofdesperation coming from owner Michael Heisley. The Griz are seriouslyconsidering four or five scenarios, according to the sources.

What I wouldn't give to find out just exactly what Heisley is "desperate" about.

And confusion within the organization sounds like a jostling for power to see who Heisley will listen to the most.

This is just going to suck.

I can't believe our front office is this screwed up. Grizz better not $*%! this up.
mad.gif
If Grizz give Warriors Gay + filler + pick for Monta.....
nerd.gif
All that for Monta?
laugh.gif

Gay + Williams for Monta

Then Memphis trade Hunter + pick for Ronnie Brewer like what was rumored.

OJ / Ellis / Brewer / Randolph / Gasol

pimp.gif
id probably do it without the pick to be honest
laugh.gif

You really don't like Monta do you?
laugh.gif

i wouldnt want a First round virgin on my team, so he can go curse the cavs if he wants
You're not talking about T-Mac because he's been to the First round many times 
eyes.gif

Rudy Gay? 

i wouldnt want a First round virgin on my team, so he can go curse the cavs if he wants
laugh.gif
 if the lakers thought like that
no way pau gasol and his 0 playoff wins would be on the Lakers

TMac/Kobe/Artest/Gasol/Bynum

That would be a ridiculous starting 5, Lakers shortest player would be Kobe!

Apparently T-Mac hasn't even worked out for nearly a month sooooo........
eyes.gif

To come off the bench? Why not? He won't be the 1st option, he failed to carry his team as the 1st option. But coming off the bench and be a threat to the opponents is pretty good in my book.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/feb/18/grizzlies-postgame-griz-versus-raptors/
Griz still seeking deadline deal

Most troubling is this quote:

Thereis, however, confusion within the organization and an element ofdesperation coming from owner Michael Heisley. The Griz are seriouslyconsidering four or five scenarios, according to the sources.

What I wouldn't give to find out just exactly what Heisley is "desperate" about.

And confusion within the organization sounds like a jostling for power to see who Heisley will listen to the most.

This is just going to suck.

I can't believe our front office is this screwed up. Grizz better not $*%! this up.
mad.gif
If Grizz give Warriors Gay + filler + pick for Monta.....
nerd.gif
All that for Monta?
laugh.gif

Gay + Williams for Monta

Then Memphis trade Hunter + pick for Ronnie Brewer like what was rumored.

OJ / Ellis / Brewer / Randolph / Gasol

pimp.gif
id probably do it without the pick to be honest
laugh.gif

You really don't like Monta do you?
laugh.gif

actually i Love Monta, but he and curry wont work, and I think Gay would be nice on the warriors, more than OJ

We'll find out what happens by the deadline.

I'm still holding out hope that Jefferies can somehow get moved.

It's going to be a real sucker punch to get this far and get so close to the deadline, not to have Jefferies moved.

Originally Posted by 35KD

I pray to God that he ends up on the Cavs.

Mo
T-mac
LeBron
Jamison
Shaq

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
That might be good on paper. But it doesn't mean they will automatically win the championship.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by 35KD

I pray to God that he ends up on the Cavs.

Mo
T-mac
LeBron
Jamison
Shaq

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
That might be good on paper. But it doesn't mean they will automatically win the championship.
Of course. IMO, T-mac would be an alright fit. It's not like he's a ball-hog and just shoots or something. Lately, he's been willing to pass more rather than be just a scorer.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

We'll find out what happens by the deadline.

I'm still holding out hope that Jefferies can somehow get moved.

It's going to be a real sucker punch to get this far and get so close to the deadline, not to have Jefferies moved.

Damn its like, I cant even type.
frown.gif
If this doesn't go down.

Looking at it further, I think this does end up being a 3 team deal. I don't see how the Rockets give up a 23M expiring and Landry for a Kevin Martin.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

You're not talking about T-Mac because he's been to the First round many times 
eyes.gif

Rudy Gay? 
I thought he got out once and that was last year when he wasnt even playing. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Back
Top Bottom