2010 is the official year of the L. Vol. Now with list of Ls

Ive taken som many Ls this year,that if I got a W, I wouldnt even know it was a W. I feel like Im cursed or some %!@@. Like God if *+!++++ with me. Like Im his *+!++++ practical joke. %!@@ is ugly now a days man. Theres no coming back from the multitude of Ls Ive taken. For those of you who haven taken 1000s of L this year like me. Be greatful. I wish I was you. %!@@ is ugly for me. 2011 better be the exact opposite or else bad things will happen. I cant take this %!@@ anymore man. %!@@ is bad

30t6p3b.gif
]

tired.gif

Ive taken som many Ls this year,that if I got a W, I wouldnt even know it was a W. I feel like Im cursed or some %!@@. Like God if *+!++++ with me. Like Im his *+!++++ practical joke. %!@@ is ugly now a days man. Theres no coming back from the multitude of Ls Ive taken. For those of you who haven taken 1000s of L this year like me. Be greatful. I wish I was you. %!@@ is ugly for me. 2011 better be the exact opposite or else bad things will happen. I cant take this %!@@ anymore man. %!@@ is bad

30t6p3b.gif
]

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

Commit that

Word right. Thats what Im saying. Like there is no other option. Even God doesnt want to see me with a W. No point in living.

Commit that

Word right. Thats what Im saying. Like there is no other option. Even God doesnt want to see me with a W. No point in living.

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

2011 is another L if you don't change your attitude now.
basically

don't do THAT man I was joshing you

just keep it moving..... can you share your biggest L (that does not involve death)

Man at this point I give up. No point in being optimistic anymore. Optimism = greater L

Man at this point I give up. No point in being optimistic anymore. Optimism = greater L

basically

just keep it moving..... can you share your biggest L (that does not involve death)

I've been taking so many the past few years that it doesn't like it used to. I kinda expect it already so I don't get caught slippin

I've been taking so many the past few years that it doesn't like it used to. I kinda expect it already so I don't get caught slippin

basically

laugh.gif

That funny cause my name is Josh.

But yea Im not on no sympathy %*#* right now. I just gotta vent. %*#* is gay as hell.

Idk like for instance tonight didnt go as planned and that just adds to a cluster of Ls Ive taking this year. From GIGANTIC ones this years to little ones like tonight. %*#* is ugly. Im cursed I swear. Somewhere along the line, someone wished evil on me and it worked. I hate getting drunk for no reason. Thats the only reason Im making this thread btw. But yea %*#* is ugly
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

basically

laugh.gif

That funny cause my name is Josh.

But yea Im not on no sympathy %*#* right now. I just gotta vent. %*#* is gay as hell.

Idk like for instance tonight didnt go as planned and that just adds to a cluster of Ls Ive taking this year. From GIGANTIC ones this years to little ones like tonight. %*#* is ugly. Im cursed I swear. Somewhere along the line, someone wished evil on me and it worked. I hate getting drunk for no reason. Thats the only reason Im making this thread btw. But yea %*#* is ugly
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

You're still probably winning compared to Yung Berg.
Yung Berg is losing with money and groupies though.

Me Im just losing my dude.

People/things/opportunities are meant to disappoint. They are just Ls waiting to happen. Thats what I learned this year. Thank you 2010.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

You're still probably winning compared to Yung Berg.
Yung Berg is losing with money and groupies though.

Me Im just losing my dude.

People/things/opportunities are meant to disappoint. They are just Ls waiting to happen. Thats what I learned this year. Thank you 2010.

Back
Top Bottom