2010 is the official year of the L. Vol. Now with list of Ls

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

All the L's I read

aren't bad enough......

your sounding like a @*%!$ right now.

really, just stop crying. Being alone is part of being an adult sometimes.... this ain't HS no more son. Like a @*%!$ I tell you
Couldnt agree more dude.
Your fixed....

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

All the L's I read

aren't bad enough......

your sounding like a @*%!$ right now.

really, just stop crying. Being alone is part of being an adult sometimes.... this ain't HS no more son. Like a @*%!$ I tell you
Couldnt agree more dude.
Your fixed....

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

damn son cheer up that list wasn't that bad, you have to stop dwelling on the negative !+##. i know it's not easy, i do that !+## all the time. for whatever reason only the negatives stay in my mind, 1000 other things can be going good but that one bad thing will just bring me down and sit in my mind as i play it over and over analyzing it.

you have to do your best to stay positive and just give off positive energy. if all you think about is negative !+## and only act negative your only going to be put into negative predicaments. i guarantee if you give off positivity the people around you will react to it and in return they will be positive, you'll find yourself meeting more people who are also just overall better people. it sounds like some hippie +**%%#++ but it works son. this year was honestly pretty !+## but i've been trying my best to only do,think and say positive things. honestly since i started things have definitely changed for the better. this month alone has been one of the best months of my life, aside from me breaking 2 of my toes
laugh.gif
. it's not instant though and it's easier said then done but as you keep doing it it becomes natural. no ayo son but your a cool kid just get off that negative !+## and you'll see things starting to change.

laugh.gif
i'm not too good at giving advice, tried my best though.
i sound stupid, but how the hell do you do this? should i smile all day? think of fluffy bunnies? candy?

Originally Posted by Damu

damn son cheer up that list wasn't that bad, you have to stop dwelling on the negative !+##. i know it's not easy, i do that !+## all the time. for whatever reason only the negatives stay in my mind, 1000 other things can be going good but that one bad thing will just bring me down and sit in my mind as i play it over and over analyzing it.

you have to do your best to stay positive and just give off positive energy. if all you think about is negative !+## and only act negative your only going to be put into negative predicaments. i guarantee if you give off positivity the people around you will react to it and in return they will be positive, you'll find yourself meeting more people who are also just overall better people. it sounds like some hippie +**%%#++ but it works son. this year was honestly pretty !+## but i've been trying my best to only do,think and say positive things. honestly since i started things have definitely changed for the better. this month alone has been one of the best months of my life, aside from me breaking 2 of my toes
laugh.gif
. it's not instant though and it's easier said then done but as you keep doing it it becomes natural. no ayo son but your a cool kid just get off that negative !+## and you'll see things starting to change.

laugh.gif
i'm not too good at giving advice, tried my best though.
i sound stupid, but how the hell do you do this? should i smile all day? think of fluffy bunnies? candy?

This year emotionally has been hell for me. It sounds like you arent happy with yourself. What is it that you're unhappy with? What can you do to improve those things?

This year emotionally has been hell for me. It sounds like you arent happy with yourself. What is it that you're unhappy with? What can you do to improve those things?

Damn dude, you always feeling sorry for yourself. That's not a good thing. Grow some balls and accept life for the beauty that it is. If it isn't a self-esteem issue then it's something random thing with you. Put yourself in someone elses shoes and stop thinking about yourself and yourself only. Plenty of people around the world have the ****tiest lives you could think of. Expand yourself and stop thinking. So. Small.

Damn dude, you always feeling sorry for yourself. That's not a good thing. Grow some balls and accept life for the beauty that it is. If it isn't a self-esteem issue then it's something random thing with you. Put yourself in someone elses shoes and stop thinking about yourself and yourself only. Plenty of people around the world have the ****tiest lives you could think of. Expand yourself and stop thinking. So. Small.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Youre absolutely right. I do a lot of feeling sorry for myself and as much as I think Im not selfish, I am very selfish and only think of myself. Im way too wrapped up in myself. I need to be checked.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Youre absolutely right. I do a lot of feeling sorry for myself and as much as I think Im not selfish, I am very selfish and only think of myself. Im way too wrapped up in myself. I need to be checked.

Back
Top Bottom