2009 NikeTalk Thread Of The Year (Your Choice)

For the thread that made me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
the most, it's the ninjahood twitter roast thread.
LMAO @ Ninjahood being properly inducted on to Twitter

Originally Posted by parada45

GhostRideIt wrote:
april fools pregnant chick
roll.gif

My favorite part was when she thought she set everything right and updated her status saying someone hacked to my page nothing I said was true

Then the NTer changed it to everything was a lie except for me being pregnant
laugh.gif

One of the best things about that thread was when dude changed her status to say:
"So thats what bukake is? This whole time I just thought it was lunch".

So many memories this year. Yall gotta give a lil description when yall name these threads. Almost didn't recognize the April fools one.

Ustream created a whole other forum
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I did not know the Anton trench coat thread jumped so many pages and turned in to that.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Nash

was ninjahood's room thread this year or last year?
son that was only like 2-3 months ago tops. Time must be going by very slowly for you this year.
laugh.gif

nah i ws just wondering why it hadnt been mentioned yet...so i figured it was too old

April Fools thread hands down.
pimp.gif

I actually went back and read all 40+ pages.

Pure entertainment.

Never logged into NT on a public PC since.
grin.gif

I didn't even see the trench coat thread till now! Can't believe I missed that one, currently enjoying it though
roll.gif

Honestly last years threads of the year nominees>this years

April FOols thread was hilarious..

dude who fondled that dude a couple days back was jokes too.

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Ole dude who had the pic of his girl dirty thong
laugh.gif
smh.gif
still mad I missed on this... by the time I got around to searching for it, it was deleted... my roommate told me it was hilarious...

After reading the Ninjahood and the April Fool's Thread, those are the def the top two...

anyone remember that white Maybach car chase from the night of the Grammy's? the thread was huge.

first everyone was saying it was Chris Brown running away from the cops, then they were saying it was DJ Khaled, and the news reporter was like "reportsof the suspect being Chris Brown or DJ Khaled are false" like she had been reading the rumors on NT
laugh.gif

then the dude offed himself...
smh.gif

i have never seen a thread grow like that. it went 100+ pages in a little over 2 hours.

ustream-nt'ers caused havoc over the summer. too raw for NT, had to go to the bat cave

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

anyone remember that white Maybach car chase from the night of the Grammy's? the thread was huge.

first everyone was saying it was Chris Brown running away from the cops, then they were saying it was DJ Khaled, and the news reporter was like "reports of the suspect being Chris Brown or DJ Khaled are false" like she had been reading the rumors on NT
laugh.gif

then the dude offed himself...
smh.gif

i have never seen a thread grow like that. it went 100+ pages in a little over 2 hours.
Think it was a bentley

EDIT..yup it was
bentley-car-chase-in-los-angeles-2.jpg

BentleyCarChase2_MB_020909.jpg

Back
Top Bottom