2009 NikeTalk Thread Of The Year (Your Choice)

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

that M16 thread where they showed his pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Ether of MEB in the Music Forum
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

eggplant foams thread,

i think it reached 800 post.
Son said the eggplant foams thread.
laugh.gif

Go back over there ------->
Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Honestly last years threads of the year nominees>this years
I agree. This year had a few good ones but it wasn't touching some of the +$*$ that went down last year (and not only just in Generaleither...even tho' most of y'all only be in this section
laugh.gif
). '07 was piffery too.

Jdub's April fools thread. We all went in on Stephanie Hames!
Guys height and weight thread...went over 200 pages and many events that I can't specifically explain made it good.
Benballer and Sasha

And Young Dro thread was from 2008.

definitely the Choppa Suit Thread & the April Fools Thread...

but this is hands down the post of the year
Originally Posted by LLC Money

Gets more bottom tier gremlins and trolls in a bottom tier city than most. Defense mechanism is "get off my D, I never heard of you." Desperately seeks NT's attention every time a thought pops into his head. Feels the need to prove to NT he has a girl by posting hand sketched quality pics of her as his avy. Pops is a has-been lawyer, city is despicable, studying to be a nurse who moonlights as a gangster rapper, smokes weed, gets twisted in his basement watching smack battles…calls it a club night. Did I miss anything?

And before you go on a rant about how I know you and you've never heard of me…it's because you don't stop posting or seeking attention or sharing your entire personal life on this board.

As previously stated, it's not this post, it's the lameness in the majority of your posts that seem to be a desperate cry for attention, and come off as you trying too hard.
dude hit Rilla wit that extra strength ether

Back
Top Bottom