2009 NBA Playoffs Countdown Thread (3 Days)

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I mean , the Bulls have beat the Cavs in the regular season this year before .

For some reason , Lebron gets REALLY irritated & frustrated when he comes to Chicago .

We can foul him out (or even put him in foul trouble) early in the game .

I don't see Cleveland as a threat at ALL , the only people I see is Boston/Lakers/Mavericks .

Not even the Lakers really because we can definitely hold our own against them .

& all those teams I named we have beaten (by little & a lot) in the regular season .

We've beaten allllll the top tier teams, they slept on us , & they still are .
Keep dreeeeeaming.

For some reason , Lebron gets REALLY irritated & frustrated when he comes to Chicago .

I don't see Cleveland as a threat at ALL , the only people I see is Boston/Lakers/Mavericks .

Not even the Lakers really because we can definitely hold our own against them .

& all those teams I named we have beaten (by little & a lot) in the regular season .

Lay off the sauce

Originally Posted by JPZx

It's an odd year Do Be Doo...you know what that means

438959600_0b8a4bddea.jpg
pimp.gif

image558802.jpg
pimp.gif

AAGR024~Tim-Duncan-2005-NBA-Championship-Celebration-4-Posters.jpg
pimp.gif

92095066-01.jpg
pimp.gif

2009????..
nerd.gif

Oh yeah you guys beat all the top tier teams and omg you guys can certainly do it again in the playoffs and omg Rose(a rookie) will lead you guysall the way to the finals since you can beat all the top tier teams and omg you can foul out whoever you guys want and omg NO!

Dear God,

Please do whatever you can to keep the Dallas Mavericks out of the NBA playoffs...

Thanks,

N41D

JDB1523 wrote:
This year's playoffs, followed by the Masters this upcoming week, are going to have me going crazy...and I can't wait. In advance, best of luck to everyone's teams who are level-minded and reasonable on here, I truly hope for a competitive playoff series and I'll be the first one to congratulate the intelligent and true basketball fans on this board, even if it means the Cavs losing. You all know who you are.
pimp.gif

I am hoping to get revenge on the C's....

But Kobe Vs Bron in the finals will be EPIC!!!!

Let's go.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Dear God,

Please do whatever you can to keep the Dallas Mavericks out of the NBA playoffs...

Thanks,

N41D
Why?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Why?
Why not?

0.5% chance of landing Blake Griffin in the Lottery > Mavericks' chances of beating the Lakers in Round 1.
laugh.gif

Simple math, really.

- Cleveland better get Chicago instead of Detroit...we can sweep the Bulls (sorry Chi-town ppl) but the Pistons are a rivalryand could extend the series...
- The first round matchups in the West (except Lakers - Mavs) are gonna be wars...

I don't want no parts of Orlando in the first round.

Three point shooters will kill us.

Praying for a miracle to get #4 or just hold on to #5

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Denver will be trouble for whoever... don't know why everybody sleeping on them...
Shhh. keep it on the low
nerd.gif

Chauncey got his first dunk of the season today
pimp.gif

Nuggets should be a lock for #2. The #3-#8 race should be fun to watch. Who knows, Mavs might actually get #6.

Still can't believe Denver has the #2 spot right now...they have really surprised me this year. I'm a Warriors fan but since they aren't in thePlayoffs - I gotta go with Cleveland in the East and Lakers out the West....would love to see a Kobe v. James finals matchup. I def. think the Cavs can takedown the Celtics but I guess I wouldn't mind a Boston/LakeShow pt.2.

dont know why but i have a bad feeling about the Lakers.Hopefully when Bynum comes back, i will feel better.

I'm sorry, but that 1 vs 8 isn't going to just be a cakewalk for us. Dallas or Utah could be just as tough an out as anybody. They just struggle onthe road is all, but both are tough at home and have plenty of weapons that could give the Lakers trouble, especially since their D is lacking.

Dallas looked incredible yesterday.
eek.gif
Thank you for killing all ofZo's and Nash's dreams.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Portland is beating San Antonio if they match up in the first round.

Book it.

*Ahem*

[table][tr][th=""]Team[/th] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]T[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Trail Blazers[/th] [td]16[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]95[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Spurs[/th] [td]33[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]83[/td] [/tr][/table]

You may be right Haze. It's a 3-way tie right now for 3rd place and without Ginobli and possibly homecourt advantage if they get the 4 spot and the Spursslip to the 5, I think the Blazers have a great chance of beating them despite their youth. Also the Jazz and Mavs are now tied for the 8th spot with theseschedules remaining: Dallas (New Orleans x2, Houston, Minnesota) and Utah (@ San Antonio, @ Lakers, Golden State, Clippers). It could be very interesting,I'm sure they both want to avoid the Lakers in the 1st round.

April 9th, 2009 (Daytime)

k0ngn6.jpg
2cg9ah.jpg

West playoffs are all set..the teams we're going to see I mean. Now they're just playing for seeds.

Back
Top Bottom