2009 football/soccer summer transfer rumors

Murinho is a bitter little girl, it's like Chelsea dumped him or something even tho he walked off himself.
roll.gif

I love Mourinho.. hes such a character and his statements always make me chuckle.

Im waiting for Milan to seal the deal on Fabiano.. Dzeko, Cissohko... all down the drain. Berlusconi is too busy making hot Italian women join his government

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

ya got the good games..we are stuck with bum #%+ america.
smh.gif
we are stuck with Chelsea
id rather have America than Chelsea

lol thats the game we have.. chelsea vs. america..at least i get to see drogba play.

indifferent.gif
@ Tevez if he joins Chelsea. I might have to create a new SN ifhe goes there...I can not support any Chelsea player in any way, shape or form.

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

I need those vapors in my life. Anyone have them? My Legends are going to fall apart soon and the season isn't even done yet.
how long have you been using ur legends?
I just got some legends II and im having second thoughts. they are absolutely beautiful but im worried about durability.

1131 BST: Inter striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits he is flattered by Chelsea's reported interest in signing him.
Full story: TheSun

1051 BST: Fulham boss Roy Hodgson is confident star defender Brede Hangeland - a target for Manchester City, Arsenal and Aston Villa - will remain at theclub.
Full story: Premier League website

0927 BST: Real Madrid had hoped to continue their incredible spending spree with the £65m signing of Liverpool striker Fernando Torres, but Redsboss Rafa Benitez rejected the bid.
Full story: People

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Chelsea and England captain John Terry has demanded the opportunity to speak to Manchester City during crisis talks with Blues owner RomanAbramovich. (Various)

If Terry does join City, Chelsea will replace him with Newcastle's England Under-21 centre-back Steven Taylor.
Full story: Sunday Express

Alternatively, Chelsea have three potential replacements in mind for Terry: West Ham's Matthew Upson, Porto centre-back Bruno Alves andGenoa's Domenico Criscito.
Fullstory: People

However, Man City will switch their sights to Portuguese centre-back Alves if they miss out on Terry.
Full story: Star on Sunday

Chelsea are ready to offer £50m plus Portuguese duo Deco and Ricardo Carvalho for Inter Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Full story: News of the World

Inter boss Jose Mourinho is ready to move again for Tottenham midfielder Jermaine Jenas after his move for Deco hit the skids.
Full story: People

Liverpool have rejected an offer for striker Fernando Torres, believed to be around £60m, from an English club other than Manchester City, says Redsmanager Rafael Benitez.

"It was a proper offer, a big one, but we said no and he wanted to stay here," said Benitez.
Full story: The Times

Alternatively, Liverpool have in fact received three such bids for Torres, from Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea.

Liverpool will make a last-ditch plea to want-away duo Javier Mascherano and Xabi Alonso to stay another year and help the club win the PremierLeague title.
Fullstory: News of the World

Manchester United are poised to snatch Samuel Eto'o from under the noses of Manchester City with a £25m bid.

United are set to sign 18-year-old Brazilian midfielder Douglas Costa from Gremio for £20m.

Aston Villa winger Ashley Young has emerged as Manchester United's top transfer target with Sir Alex Ferguson poised to offer £25million for the Englandwinger.

Tottenham are preparing a £25m swap deal, involving midfielder David Bentley, to bring Young to White Hart Lane.
Full story: Mailon Sunday

Villa will shell out £10million for Stewart Downing - even though the Middlesbrough winger will be out injured until November.
Full story:tongue:eople

Spurs could help fund a move for Young by offloading Michael Dawson, with Sunderland reportedly set to bid for the defender.
Fullstory: News of the World

The Black Cats are also favourites to sign Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos for £5m. (Sunday Express)

Sunderland are also leading the race to sign Portsmouth striker Peter Crouch, with Fulham also keen.
Full story: Mailon Sunday

Aston Villa will turn their attentions to Werder Bremen's German international midfielder Mesut Ozil after seeing a £6m offer for Leeds midfielderFabian Delph rejected.
Full story: News of theWorld

LA Galaxy midfielder David Beckham will consider a sensational comeback to the Premier League if his dream return to AC Milan fallsthrough.
Full story: News of theWorld

Everton boss David Moyes is in a transfer tussle with Hull City for Cardiff City's Welsh midfielder Joe Ledley.

Sunderland boss Steve Bruce is lining up an audacious move to bring former Arsenal midfielder Patrick Vieira back to the Premier League.

Portsmouth and Birmingham have joined Blackburn in the race for Paris St Germain's French midfielder Jerome Rothen.

Celtic could move to take Barcelona defender Martin Caceres on a season-long loan but face competition from Galatasaray, Real Zaragoza and SportingLisbon. (News of the World)

Celtic's Tony Mowbray is considering a move for Juan Carlos Mensequez, the winger he had on loan from San Lorenzo while manager of West Brom. (SundayMail)

Energie Cottbus midfielder Stanislav Angelov says Celtic are interested in his signature. (Sunday Express)

Twente Enschede boss Steve McClaren hopes a £3m offer will secure England Under-21 winger Andrew Driver from Hearts - £1m more than Burnley offered. (SundayTimes)

Rangers have dismissed reports suggesting they have expressed an interest in Juventus striker David Trezeguet. (Sunday Times)

Falkirk manager Eddie May will convert Scotland central defender Darren Barr into a right-back this season. (Various)

Falkirk have targeted Partick Thistle and Northern Ireland goalkeeper Jonathan Tuffey. (Sunday Mail)

Hamilton have rejected a £2m offer from an English club for teenage Republic of Ireland midfielder James McCarthy. (Sunday Mail)

Hamilton defender Brian Easton will edge closer to a £300,000 transfer to Burnley this week. (News of the World)

Hamilton have secured Tomas Cerny on a permanent basis after agreeing to pay Sigma Olomouc, who had loaned the goalkeeper to Accies, £180,000 in twoinstalments. (Various)

OTHER GOSSIP

Alan Shearer is holding out for the Newcastle job - but the long-running takeover saga is set to run for a further week.
Full story: Mail onSunday

Southampton's prospective new owners are ready to offer Alan Shearer an emotional return to the south coast - after being turned down by old boy GordonStrachan.

Former Chelsea striker Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink is in line to take over as manager of Southampton but could face competition from NigelPearson.

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez has admitted he considered bringing Michael Owen "home" to Anfield this summer.

Arsenal striker Robin Van Persie turned down big money offers from Chelsea, Manchester City, Inter Milan and Juventus before signing his newfour-year deal with Arsenal.
Full story: Sunday Mirror

The takeover of Portsmouth by United Arab Emirates businessman Sulaiman Al Fahim could be delayed until next month, raising fresh concerns over the deal.
Full story: Observer Striker Daniel Sturridge hopes his move to Chelsea from Manchester City can help him do a Theo Walcott and sneak into England's 2010 World Cupsquad.
Fullstory: People Sam Allardyce wants to bring his former coach Ricky Sbragia to Blackburn Rovers.

Falkirk winger Neil McCann, who had applied to be manager, is looking to negotiate a release from his contract after falling out with the newmanagement team. (Mail on Sunday)

Falkirk manager Eddie May is unhappy at the prospect of losing veteran Neil McCann, who has lined up a new club. (Sunday Mail)

Glasgow-born striker Ikechi Anya says he would be interested in playing for Scotland after signing a four-year deal with Sevilla but is alsoeligible to play for England, Nigeria and Romania. (Sunday Express)

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Manchester United are poised to snatch Samuel Eto'o from under the noses of Manchester City with a £25m bid.
United are set to sign 18-year-old Brazilian midfielder Douglas Costa from Gremio for £20m.

Aston Villa winger Ashley Young has emerged as Manchester United's top transfer target with Sir Alex Ferguson poised to offer £25million for the England winger.
the three of them will be really good for the team...
come on,United...we need to make some serious moves already...

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Cristiano, Heinze, and Pepe = BFF
CR calls him "Gabi"...
anyway,it's a "well-known fact" that Madrid signed Cristiano's best pal Heinze as an attempt to lure the Portugese to theBernabeu...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I'm very surprised that JT is actually contemplating a move to Citeh...
i believe the club captain is earning less compared to Lampard...
so i assume that may have something to do with it...

I'm absolutely shocked that a player would choose money over club-loyalty...
nerd.gif
agreed, but i'm guessing how these guys who are making the move to the Sky Blues are thinking is that in a season or two they might be able toplay in Europe and begin a new chapter for the club with themselves at the forefront.

eh?

I'm absolutely shocked that a player would choose money over club-loyalty...
nerd.gif
Well when you are the club captain and the most important player on the team, you should be getting the best wages. Terry should leave Chelsea andstart his own chapter at City. He is automatically captain when he joins Eastlands.

^ Lol... yes, I was being sarcastic... but seriously, I am surprised that Terry is after the $$$... he just comes off, to me anyway, as the type that puts hisloyalty first. At the same time, he's thinking "Why should I be loyal to a club that isn't loyal to me?"

I guess I'm just too naive...
tongue.gif

I don't even believe the reports. Who's the source? I hope it's not ESPN.

And if he is just using them as leverage for a better contract, then that is fine. Lampard did the same last summer.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Fuser86 wrote:

Inter Milan is going to be at Niketown I believe on July 17th.
Where did you find that info? Is Chelsea doing anything in Dallas?

i know chelsea is going to have a practice session thats included in the vip ticket...

Yeah I knew that, just didnt know if they were doing anything else

yea i think terry is just using city to get more money.

but i actually think lampard considered joining inter last year.

Anyone here HATE Manchester United but want them to get Aguero, Ribery and Zlatan? For some reason I think they deserve some talent with Ronaldo leaving.

Pellegrini showed some support for Wesley Sneijder today in press conference. He seems to want to hold on to the midfielder. He also wants one or twomidfielders + a left full back.

Back
Top Bottom