2009 football/soccer summer transfer rumors

Originally Posted by wttm

speaking of United, i dont think they really have that much depth in the back. look at the time when Rio got hurt, and Vidic was playing poorly without Rio.the back pretty much broke down and ppl starting bagging goals on them after that crazy streak by Van da Sar.

and i agree, they should've tried to get Arshavin at the Bridge.

lol i have a personal bias (dont like their style and benitaz is a douche haha) against liverpool so i wouldnt want to see them win hahaha

well enouhg from me, i'll let th is thread get back to transfers instead of the EPL BIG 4.
last year they didnt have much depth but thats bc wes brown was injured...next year the defensive back four depth chart will look like

brown rio vidic evra
rafael oshea evans fabio
neville de laet

theres no point in spending 10 mill on a solid defender if he doesnt play/no epl experience.

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

I hope Valencia doesn't sell David Villa. If they keep him, Barcelona will pay Eto'o what he deserves and keep him at the club.
yeah this would work out well for barca....

Marca is running with the Plan B rumors by declaring "Although the preference is Benzema, Madrid negotiates for Ibra." They say Mourinho won'tget in the way as long as the offer is satisfactory.

Well the news is that Sentanta lost the premiere league rights. How long until it starts being shown on espn? I heard they made a bid

Arsenal have completed the signing of versatile Belgium defender Thomas Vermaelen from Ajax Amsterdam.

Thomas Vermaelen: Arsenal's new recruit
The 23-year-old, who can play either centrally or on the left, passed a medical on Friday and will bolster a defence that came under fire from all quarterslast season.

Arsenal have not disclosed the fee or the length of the 'long-term' contract, but Vermaelen's agent recently suggested a four-year deal had beenoffered to his client and reports estimate the transfer fee to be around £10m.

Vermaelen said: "Arsenal is a great club with a world class manager, high quality players and a fantastic stadium.

"I just want to assure the Arsenal fans that I will give everything for this club and I hope we can enjoy winning some trophies together next season.

"I have had a good taste of the Champions League during my time with Ajax and this is something I am looking forward to experiencing again withArsenal.''

Vermaelen, who captained Ajax last season and played against the Gunners in the 2005-06 European campaign, added: "I am also looking forward to playing inthe English Premier League, which for me, is the best league in the world.

"I just want to assure the Arsenal fans that I will give everything for this club and I hope we can enjoy winning some trophies together nextseason.''

The Belgian international, who joined Ajax in 2004 and has made over 100 appearances for the Dutch club, has twice won the KNVB Beker and also scooped theJohan Cruyff Schaal - the equivalent of the Community Shield - on two occasions.

Manager Arsene Wenger said his new recruit would bring some great qualities to his Arsenal side. "He is strong technically with a positive winner'sattitude and I have no doubt his arrival will strengthen our team. Thomas Vermaelen will be a huge asset to Arsenal," he said.

"Thomas is a solid performer with good experience of Champions League and UEFA Cup football and is also a regular with the Belgium national team."

Ahead of Friday's medical in London, Vermaelen said: "A lot will change in my life. Next season I will come up against the best strikers in the world.I am not scared by that, I will give all my body can give.

"This is one of the most beautiful days of my life."

Wenger is now likely to turn his attentions to bolstering both his midfield and the frontline.

Yaya Toure, brother of Arsenal defender Kolo, has been linked with the Gunners, who could yet renew their interest in Blackburn striker Roque Santa Cruz -although are likely to be priced out of the market by big-spending Manchester City. It was reported on Friday evening that City had agreed a fee for SantaCruz.

Well the news is that Sentanta lost the premiere league rights. How long until it starts being shown on espn? I heard they made a bid

yea would be nice to see EPL on ESPN... no Setanta on my cable provider....

a lot of pressure on Vermaelen even before he makes his first appearance for the Gunners...

anyway(from soccernet.com)...

Man Utd confirm Tevez will leave Old Trafford

Manchester United have confirmed that
Carlos Tevez has decided to leave Old Trafford, despite being offering a deal which would have made him one of the highest paid players at Old Trafford.

United chief executive David Gill had been in discussions with Tevez's advisor Kia Joorabchian, with the aim of keeping the popular Argentina star.

But, despite the offer of a lucrative five-year contract, the South American has decided to move on.

''Following contact received from Carlos Tevez's advisors last night, in advance of the deadline the club set for concluding negotiations, Manchester United announces that Carlos will not be signing a new contract with the club,'' said a statement released by United on Saturday morning.

''The club agreed to pay the option price of £25.5m and offered Carlos a five year contract which would have made him one of its highest paid players.

''Disappointingly however, his advisors informed the club that, despite the success he has enjoyed during one of the club's most successful periods, he does not wish to continue playing for Manchester United.

''The club would like to thank Carlos for his services over the last two seasons and wishes him good luck for the future.''

The news will be greeted with dismay by United fans, who have warmed to Tevez's all-action style during a two-year 'loan' spell that has included successive Premier League titles and the Champions League in 2008.

They had hoped some of the £80m about to be pocketed from Real Madrid for the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo would be used to keep Tevez, who also impressed during a season with West Ham.

However, after declaring earlier this season he was deeply unhappy at a perceived lack of match action - even though he made more appearances than either Wayne Rooney or Dimitar Berbatov, it was always likely the South American would move on.

Tevez is certainly not short of options, with new Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti keen to lure the former Boca Juniors star to Stamford Bridge.

Yet Manchester City are the favourites to confirm Tevez's capture, having made Joorabchian an offer said to be well in excess of United's.

As the Blues are on the verge of confirming Roque Santa Cruz's £18m arrival from Blackburn, it would represent a major statement of intent for a club also hoping to tie up the signing of Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o.

It leaves United boss Sir Alex Ferguson with a major rebuilding job to do in attack given he is still to secure a replacement for Ronaldo.

Federico Macheda and Danny Welbeck impressed last term and may be expected to have more involvement as United chase an unprecedented fourth successive title.

But Ferguson needs experience as well to compliment Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov, who endured a patchy debut season at Old Trafford following his club record £30.75million arrival from Tottenham.

Karim Benzema and Franck Ribery have both been spoken of as potential targets, although there is no guarantee either will come.

And while Antonio Valencia's £18m arrival from Wigan should eventually go through, his lack of goalscoring prowess is a worry.

With Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville and Edwin van der Sar about to embark on what many think will be their final seasons in top flight football and memories of a comprehensive Champions League final defeat to Barcelona last month still fresh, Ferguson clearly has some unwanted headaches seven weeks ahead of the opening Premier League game against Birmingham.

Adios Apache
smh.gif

One of my favorite players on the squad. I want Benzema, we finally need to seal the deal with him after pursuing for the last ~2 terms of speculation.

556 BST: French club Lyon would consider a huge offer from Manchester United for striker Karim Benzema. "If Manchester United, who we all know have comeinto a lot of money, present an offer for Benzema, what can you do?" director Bernard Lacombe told French newspaper Le Progres. TRANSFER GOSSIP Barcelonahave switched their attentions from competing to sign Franck Ribery to preparing a £25m bid for Aston Villa winger Ashley Young. Full story: Daily Star TheCatalan club are also getting ready to submit a £35m offer for Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano, which could be made up of £20m and forward Bojan Krkic.Full story: Daily Mail Manchester City are confident they will beat local rivals Manchester United as well as Chelsea and Liverpool to the signing of strikerCarlos Tevez. Full story: Independent Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti will target £12m-rated Roma centre-back Philippe Mexes as a replacement for InterMilan-bound Ricardo Carvalho. Full story: The Sun Meanwhile, the Blues have bid more than Real Madrid for Valencia striker David Villa and his club want him tomove to Stamford Bridge but he prefers a switch to the Bernabeu. Full story: Daily Star Arsenal's signing of centre-back Thomas Vermaelen has paved the wayfor Manchester City to sign Kolo Toure from the Gunners for £12m. Full story: Times Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill could offer £8m to prise EnglandUnder-21 centre-back David Wheater away from Championship side Middlesbrough. Full story: Daily Star West Ham boss Gianfranco Zola is still trying to signInter Milan striker Mario Balotelli on loan. Full story: Daily Mirror Sunderland manager Steve Bruce is trying to sign winger Jermaine Pennant, who will beavailable on a free transfer as his deal with Liverpool is up this summer. Full story: The Sun Bolton have beaten Blackburn to the signing of Pompey midfielderSean Davis and have now set their sights on West Brom left-back Paul Robinson. Full story: The Sun Tottenham may be able to offload Mexican winger Giovani DosSantos to Atletico Madrid for £4m. Full story: The Sun New first-team coach Peter Grant says Celtic are chasing Nancy striker Marc-Antoine Fortune, who was onloan to West Brom. (Daily Record) Peter Grant has warned Nancy that Celtic will not be held to ransom over a transfer fee for Marc-Antoine Fortune. (DailyExpress) OTHER GOSSIP Serbia and Manchester United midfielder Zoran Tosic says Cristiano Ronaldo told his Old Trafford team-mates he was leaving before theChampions League final. Full story: The Sun Liverpool centre-back Jamie Carragher has urged midfielder Xabi Alonso to resist a move to Real Madrid and stay atthe club. And, with midfielder Javier Mascherano and defender Alvaro Arbeloa also linked with moves, Carragher insists he is hoping no-one leaves Anfield. Fullstory: Daily Mirror The Scottish Premier League is holding a weekend of crisis talks amid fears of meltdown should broadcaster Setanta go into administrationand the league loses its TV cash. (Daily Express) ESPN and Sky have made rivals offers guaranteeing the Scottish Premier League between 60% and 90% of the dealagreed with Setanta. (The Herald) Peter Grant expects that he and manager Tony Mowbray will be sacked if Celtic don't reclaim the Scottish Premier Leaguetitle. (Daily Record) Peter Grant says the Premier League in England are terrified to allow Celtic and Rangers into their league as they would knock two oftheir four big clubs off the top of the table. (Daily Record) Livingston chairman Angelo Massone has flown back to Italy despite threats from West LothianCouncil to force the club into administration on Monday for unpaid rent. (Daily Record) Chairman Angelo Massone says Livingston will not go bust and he plansto take them back to the Scottish Premier League. (The Sun) Livingston fans are holding a rally at Almondvale Stadium on Saturday demanding that club chairmanAngelo Massone relinquishes control. (Daily Record) Motherwell are to interview Lawrie Sanchez, Gary McAllister and Luc Nijholt about their manager's jobafter already talking to Steve Staunton. (Daily Express) Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov is ploughing millions of pounds into saving Lithuanian basketball clubArvydas Sabonis while starving the football club of funds. (Daily Record) Manager Csaba Laszlo and owner Vladimir Romanov were locked in talks yesterday aboutHearts' transfer budget. (Various) Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo has targeted four signings this summer. (Daily Express) AND FINALLY West Ham midfielderScott Parker's rehabilitation from a groin injury saw him take a club physio on holiday with him. (The Sun)

AS reports that Real Madrid are entering negotiations for the signing of Inter fullback, Douglas Maicon.

To me, he is the best right back in the world. If he were brought in, Sergio Ramos would partner Pepe in centre.

AS also claims Xabi Alonso is expected to talk to Rafa Benitez about letting him go for 30m Euro so he can join Madrid after Confederations Cup.

^
roll.gif

anyway,Tevez has won the back-to-back league titles,the Carling Cup and a Champions' League winner's medal in a short loan spell of 2 years...
his job is done...maybe it is time for him to move on...

I hate Joorabchian

Can someone explain to me these third party agreements and why people get into them? What's the benefit? WHY?

Originally Posted by imSOLEsick

Xabi better not leave...
y'all better hope Mascherano doesn't as well...
laugh.gif

Manchester United is in big trouble if they don't sign Benzema and Ribery
United gonna be in big trouble if they doesn't sign anyone at all...
it's a long season and a lack of depth in the squad could cost them dearly...

potentially,i feel Ribery has what it takes to succeed at Man U...
there's probably no one better to guide and get the best out of him than Sir Alex...
but i have this feeling that Bayern and maybe the player himself has other ideas...

Sergio Ramos as a central defender? I dont know about that
laugh.gif

I think that Man Utd fans have the misconception that Tevez is just chasing money. There's no doubt that this Joorabchian dude wants the most moneypossible but I think Tevez just wants a club that'll respect him and give him a full-time strikers role. Man Utd. disrespected him by replacing him withBerbatov after he finished 2nd in team scoring in 08 and helped them win the UCL and Premiership titles.

I'll be disappointed if he goes to Man. City though, it'd seem like a cash grab to me. I dont think any player's job will be safe at Man. City aslong as the owners keep spending money like this. They might just revamp the squad everytime the transfer window opens.

BREAKING GOSSIP

1448 BST: Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson to step up his pursuit of Lyon striker Karim Benzema.

Brazilian club Gremio's midfield prodigy Douglas Costa is a £20m target, while Wigan's Ecuador international Antonio Valencia is expected tosign for £16m.
Full story: Manchester Evening News website

1252 BST: Birmingham have secured the services of Manchester City keeper Joe Hart on a season-long loan.
Full story: Birmingham Post and Mail

1019 BST: Bolton will reject any offer made for striker Kevin Davies with Blackburn being linked with their influential captain. (PressAssociation)

http://

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Chelsea will test the depth of Liverpool's financial problems and their resolve to keep Fernando Torres by bidding £50m for the Spanishinternational striker.
Full story: News of the World

But Torres says Liverpool will challenge Chelsea and Manchester United, despite not having the same financial clout as their rivals. He also wants to stayat Liverpool and get close to the legendary status of Kenny Dalglish and Robbie Fowler.
Full story: Mail on Sunday

Chelsea and Manchester United have been linked with Valencia striker David Villa but Torres has told them to forget about signing him as believeshis international strike partner will go to either Barcelona or Real Madrid.
Full story: Sunday Telegraph

The Blues also want another Reds player as they are ready to fight it out with Real Madrid for midfielder Xabi Alonso.
Full story: SundayMirror

Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano is now a target for Real Madrid as well as Barcelona.
Full story: Sunday Times

Chelsea's failure to land a major signing so far this summer is the reason they have joined Manchester City in the race to sign Carlos Tevez.
Full story: Independent

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will use some of the £80m from Cristiano Ronaldo's proposed move to Real Madrid by bringing in Lyonstriker Karim Benzema for £25m.

The Old Trafford side could face another battle to keep hold of one of their prize assets as Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho is keen on taking promising17-year-old striker Federico Macheda back to his native Italy.
Full story: People

Ferguson has hit a stumbling block in his pursuit of Wigan's right-sided midfielder Antonio Valencia with united offering £12m but the Laticswanting £18m.
Full story: People

Hull are keen to sign Newcastle striker Michael Owen in a deal which would see him get a basic salary plus extras for playing and scoring goals.

Sunderland boss Steve Bruce is keen to bring striker Lomana LuaLua back to the Premier League after his stint with Qatar side Al-Arabi.

Aston Villa are eyeing up a move for £7m-rated Atletico Madrid midfielder Jurado but appear to have missed out to Fiorentina in their attempts to signRoyston Drenthe from Real Madrid.

Villa boss Martin O'Neill is ready to battle it out with Everton for the services of Sheffield United right-back Kyle Naughton.(Observer)

New Celtic manager Tony Mowbray is poised for a fresh bid to sign £2.8m-rated Steven Fletcher after failing to take the Hibernian striker to West Brom.(Sunday Mail)

Tony Mowbray has been told by the Celtic board to scrap it out with Wigan for the signature of Hibernian striker Steven Fletcher, who could cost£4m. (News of the World)

Celtic have been linked with Hamburg's out-of-contract Cameroon left-back Timothee Atouba, who is also wanted by Wolves. (Sunday Mail)

But Celtic are tracking Eintracht Frankfurt's £1.5m-rated Nikola Petkovic as they seek to fill their troublesome left-back spot. (News of theWorld)

Preston defender Sean St Ledger is on Celtic manager Tony Mowbray's radar at a cost of £1.5m. (Sunday Mail)

Out-of-contract Celtic midfielder Paul Hartley will fly to Greece on Monday for signing talks with Iraklis Salonika. (Sunday Mail)

Palermo have confirmed their interest in out-of-favour Celtic midfielder Massimo Donati. (Sunday Express)

Aberdeen are poised to sign the versatile Jim Paterson on a season's loan from Plymouth. (news of the World)

St Johnstone could make a bid for Livingston's Leigh Griffiths should the forward's £100,000 move to Dundee break down. (News of the World)

OTHER GOSSIP

Cristiano Ronaldo says his impending move to Real Madrid is not for the money but for the "dream" of wearing their white shirt and tobecome "one of the greatest (players) of all time".

Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos insists there will be no ill-feeling from his prospective team-mates towards Ronaldo because of his reported£175,000-a-week wages.
Full story: Sunday Mirror

Manchester United will reward the loyalty shown by centre-back Nemanja Vidic by giving him a £1m-a-year pay rise, putting him alongside MichaelCarrick and Dimitar Berbatov.

Manchester City manager Mark Hughes and his players will share a £10m bonus if they qualify for the Champions League next season.

St Johnstone rejected an approach from Watford for manager Derek McInnes before promoting Malky Mackay. (News of the World)

Former Motherwell defender Luc Nijholt says he is one of three or four names on Motherwell's shortlist for a new manager. (Sunday Herald)

Inverness manager Terry Butcher will not have to give up his post as Scotland assistant despite a possible fixture clash following CaleyThistle's relegation to Division One. (News of the World)

AND FINALLY
Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso is not happy with the weakness of sterling against the Euro. "Of course we think about it," he said."We are not stupid. When you see your contract down by 30% you cannot be happy."
Full story: Sunday Telegraph

2332 BST: Karim Benzema's agent Karim Djaziri says the French forward does not want to leave Lyon the season before the World Cup.

Benzema is wary of ruining his chances of playing for France ahead of next year's tournament in South Africa.
Full story: Daily Telegraph

2326 BST: Manchester City look to have won the race for the signing of Argentine striker Carlos Tevez.

Fomer Manchester United striker Tevez looks set to sign a five-year deal worth £130,000-a-week.
Full story: Daily Mail

2321 BST: Sunderland manager Steve Bruce is hoping to beat Hull to the signing of Manchester United striker Fraizer Campbell.

Hull have already had a £6m bid for the striker accepted by United but England under-21 star Campbell is waiting until after the European Championships todecide his future.

2239 BST: Manchester City look set to finally land Blackburn striker Roque Santa Cruz in a deal worth up to £18m.
Full story: The Times

big mistake for carlos to sign with city imo.

looks like city will get toure too. arsenal fans dont get your hopes up to get micah richards as replacement lol.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

2326 BST: Manchester City look to have won the race for the signing of Argentine striker Carlos Tevez.
Fomer Manchester United striker Tevez looks set to sign a five-year deal worth £130,000-a-week.
the hell?wasn't he offered 125k-a-week for a 5-year deal at United?

anyway,i just checked soccernet.com...City has signed Santa Cruz for 18m and he's nowundergoing a medical at the club...

so now,Man City's frontline has:
- Roque Santa Cruz
- Carlos Tevez
- Robinho
- Jo
- Benjani Mwaruwari
- Craig Bellamy
- Felipe Caicedo
- Daniel Sturridge
- Darius Vassell
- Valeri Bojinov

^ how the hell you gonna fit 8 recognised strikers into a team?

i know...Tevez looks a sure starter for the forward role,but eventually Hughes gonna "chop and change" trying to find his best strikeforce and
eventually Tevez gonna find himself drifting in and out of the Man City first team...

so good luck,Tevez...i hope you get the respect you're looking for...
grin.gif

1145 BST: Nicklas Bendtner's father says the striker is fully committed to Arsenal, amid suggestions the Denmark international is wanted byItalian giants Roma.
Full story: Setanta

0945 BST: Andriy Shevchenko wants to honour his contract with Chelsea and will report for pre-season training with the Blues on 9 July. The Ukraine forward,who spent last season on loan at AC Milan, has one year left on his deal with the Stamford Bridge side.

0829 BST: AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has said the Serie A club is open to offers for Andrea Pirlo, amid speculation the Italy midfielder couldjoin former Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea.

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Manchester United have been urged by former Chelsea and France defender Marcel Desailly to pay whatever it takes to sign Bayern Munich playmakerFranck Ribery - even if it costs £150m.
Full story: Daily Star

Argentine striker Carlos Tevez agreed to join Manchester City from bitter rivals Manchester United two weeks ago - and he will complete a £25.5m move in thenext few days.
Full story:Daily Mirror

However, Chelsea could scupper the deal if the Stamford Bridge outfit match the £130,000-a-week salary that City are offering Tevez.
Full story: DailyMail

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson will start to rebuild his strike force with a £30m move for Lyon striker Karim Benzema.
Full story: DailyMirror

United's bid for the 21-year-old Benzema could even be as high as £35m.
Full story: DailyMail

Blackburn striker Roque Santa Cruz will complete his £15m move to Manchester City in the next 48 hours - provided he passes medical tests on his knee. (TheSun)

Hull manager Phil Brown wants to hijack Quinton Fortune's move to Ipswich. The former Manchester United winger is a free agent after beingreleased by Belgian club Tubize.
Full story: Daily Star

However, Brown could miss out on Manchester United striker Frazier Campbell, who is stalling on a £6m move, despite the fee being agreed two weeks ago.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Manchester City are ready to sell Swiss midfielder Gelson Fernandes to Lens - and are hoping to claw back £2.5m from the deal.

Former Celtic midfielder Paul Hartley is wanted by Sheffield United.

But the Blades face a fight to keep defender Matthew Kilgallon at the club, with Wigan and Middlesbrough both interested.

Burnley are ready to move for Nigeria centre-back Rabiu Afolabi, who is a free agent after leaving French side Sochaux.

Sunderland defender Anton Ferdinand insists he has no intention of leaving the club, despite interest from Fulham.

Blackburn are closing in on Paris St Germain midfielder Jerome Rothen.

Fulham have been linked with former Spain and Liverpool striker Fernando Morientes, who does not currently have a club.
Full story: The Independent

Liverpool's first-team coach Mauricio Pellegrino has refused to rule out the possibility of midfielder Javier Mascherano leaving the club - withBarcelona interested in the Argentine international. (Various).

Bolton will strongly resist any offers for striker Kevin Davies, who is thought to be wanted by Blackburn. (Guardian)

Birmingham have not given up in their pursuit of defender Roger Johnson, despite Cardiff refusing to lower their £5m valuation of the player. (Guardian)

Celtic face competition from Hull, Fulham, Portsmouth and Wolves for Nancy striker Marc-Antoine Fortune. (Scottish Sun)

Herman Hreidarsson looks set to reject a possible Old Firm switch in favour of staying at Portsmouth. (Daily Express)

Bristol City could sell Michael McIndoe to Sheffield United for £750,000 and replace him with Manchester United winger Lee Martin.
Full story:Bristol Evening Post

OTHER GOSSIP

Liverpool co-owner George Gillett has pulled off a deal in the United States, selling his stake in NHL side Montreal Canadiens for a £178m profit,that should help him to ease the Reds' financial worries.
Full story: The Guardian

Claims have emerged in the Middle East that an Arab sheik has bought a 60% stake in a top English club. Portsmouth and Newcastle are among the leading clubsfor sale.
Full story: The Sun

Broadcasters Setanta are clinging on to a slim hope that they can raise the £3m owed to the Scottish Premier League and keep themselves in business.(Daily Record)

However, the SPL are ready to pull the plug on Setanta and secure a new television deal with either Sky or ESPN. (Daily Mail)

AND FINALLY

Reading fan Charles McLeod could be the world's most devoted supporter after racking up an incredible 120,000 miles last season to watch hisside 17 times - travelling from his hometown of Toronto, Canada. (Daily Mirror)

David Beckham is hoping to stretch his playing career until he is 40 by incorporating an hour-long Pilates routine into his daily training. The exerciseswere part of the England midfielder's regime while on loan at AC Milan from Los Angeles Galaxy. He has signed up for classes in the United States when hereturns in July with his wife Victoria. (The Sun)

According to tomorrow's MARCA..

Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to be presented by Real Madrid on July 6.
Real Madrid looks to Daniele De Rossi as the alternative should Xabi Alonso be unavailable.
Raul Albiol's situation heats up since his agent just happens to be Arbeloa's agent. The same man who was in the Bernabeu yesterday. Albiol seems to beManuel Pellegrini's perference.
Manchester United are coming after Sergio "El Kun" Aguero.

you guys think Rafa Marquez would leave Barcelona? Fiorentina are planning to give him a big contract for 5 years

Back
Top Bottom