2009 Concacaf Gold Cup Final: Mexico Champions. Vol. Aug 12 just got serious.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

PS: So what happened with the clown who went onto the field?
tell me why i was sitting 2 rows behind him
laugh.gif
he after the2nd goal he ran across to give ES coach the flag(ES coach is mexican) and security got him with the quickness ill post pics when i upload them

roll.gif
Damn so it's true!...I read that earlier on another forum butdidn't believe it
laugh.gif

mtb, uncalled for.

^ lol its true i got pics its funny because when they got him off the field the crowd was throwing stuff at the security

more pics of the game

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is that a professional camera or you are a FAST clicker
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Frame-by-Frame of the gol
roll.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im a fast clicker i was excited i was watching thru the lens and clicking atthe same time.. i got a whole bunch of pics like 600+
embarassed.gif

*edit*
i got frame by frame of the first goal too i gotta look for it
laugh.gif

gat Damn!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

AND you keep the camera still....I can't/couldn't do that cause of the excitement
laugh.gif

gat Damn!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

AND you keep the camera still....I can't/couldn't do that cause of the excitement
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea i like taking pics lol u wanna see excitement ima upload the pics when iwas trying to leave when the game was over
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
strait up party

yeah good pics man. that game was hell entertaining. Oh and I know that HDC employee you were taking pics of lol.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Dos Santos has the by far the best touch on Mexico. He has an EPL type touch.

epl type touch? idk imma have to disagree with that. of course there r guys with excellent touch in the premier league (xabi alonso, steven gerrard, ronaldowhen he was there, deco, lampard, fabregas, robinho etc.) but ive always felt that guys with first class touch tend to play in the latin leagues like theitalian serie A, spanish primera, & even the many soccer leagues of brazil. look at guys like zidane, ronaldinho, ronaldo (r9), figo, pirlo, totti, kaka,ibrahimovic, iniesta, xavi, messi, pele. these r guys who can control a 100 yard ball coming 85 mph with one touch. no doubt, the epl is the best league in theworld, but i feel like it relies more on quickness than it does on overall tactical ability. again thats just my opinion.

Originally Posted by socluis90

yeah good pics man. that game was hell entertaining. Oh and I know that HDC employee you were taking pics of lol.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i kept seeing her walk back and fourth so i was like F it im taking pics shes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bossjulio

Originally Posted by dalilboy

BEAUTIFUL stadium.
oh yes it is it was my first time there very nice but i heard the rose bowl is better

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
yeah she married now. id def smash

and the rose bowl sucks as far parking/traffic (really sucks) but it's a nice stadium to enjoy a game when the thing is packed. any of yal going tochelsea-inter or galaxy-barca?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
yeah she married now. id def smash

and the rose bowl sucks as far parking/traffic (really sucks) but it's a nice stadium to enjoy a game when the thing is packed. any of yal going to chelsea-inter or galaxy-barca?
laugh.gif
oh well shes cute... oh really im going to the rose bowlto see fc Barcelona vs. galaxy

I'm going to Chelsea-Milan in Bmore and DCU-Real at FedEx.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good job ima see barca again here play in s.f. i should have waited to gettickets

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

pimp.gif

whats the smoking for?...if ya play the same, guadaloup is going to beat ya.

Dude why are you so salty? The goal was money, and that's why. I don't sit here and critique anybody, give it up.

Back
Top Bottom