[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

Mitch
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm assuming the Farmar trade was for Lowry and cash considerations??
HOU would be more than stupid to do that. Lowry proved himself very worthy for them

Not to mention Brooks and Ears are essentially the same type of PG.. unless that's what they wanted

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

cant believe I ever hated on Mitch.

laugh.gif
I was just thinking the same thing.......it was only a year and a half ago we all wanted dudes head taken off of his shoulders for not making the right(ifany) moves, nowadays it seems like he's doing all the right things
pimp.gif

smh.gif
paying for another man's signature is ridiculous IMO. They might as well charge for being able to see them with an additional $5 if they're smiling.
but i'm sure it's the venue not the players charging.

Just want to say wow! I read that $1 million was the going price for the 29th pick, so I'm really excited to hear we got triple that amount. Good jobMitch.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Good deal.

LA just yanked NYK pants down...
I'm just throwin this out there. He's my first thought on this.

Ariza is a free agent. Cleveland is said to have some interest in Trevor. New York thinks that Cleveland not winning titles will help Bron move.
Helping the Lakers have some cash to re-sign Ariza, preventing Cleveland from getting him, hoping that prevents the Cavs from winning it all.......

Am I off base in this line of thinking?
nerd.gif

I'd make a pretty good conspiracy theorist don'cha think?
laugh.gif

^
What the hell?
roll.gif

AND a pick too? Prolly gonna get the rights to LeBron James when he signs too, all for #29.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide101

What ya think about signing Devin Harris?
Yeah, that doesn't make any sense.

Maybe you meant to go to the NY Knicks thread?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Good deal.

LA just yanked NYK pants down...
I'm just throwin this out there. He's my first thought on this.

Ariza is a free agent. Cleveland is said to have some interest in Trevor. New York thinks that Cleveland not winning titles will help Bron move.
Helping the Lakers have some cash to re-sign Ariza, preventing Cleveland from getting him, hoping that prevents the Cavs from winning it all.......

Am I off base in this line of thinking?
nerd.gif

I'd make a pretty good conspiracy theorist don'cha think?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
u never know good move none the less

Back
Top Bottom