2004 BMW X5 4.4.....Looking to Buy...Advice.... Pictures Inside

Around my way(upper class), I've seen alot more females in nicer cars than males(bentley's, vette's, sl, G wagons, range rovers etc...). So, doesthat make these female cars? Yes, the majority of females are the ones who drive some of these cars, but it doesn't make it a "females" car. Mysister has a 4.4 x5, and in no way do I feel like it's a females car. I would rock it in a heart beat, if I was looking for an SUV. Some of you need tochill with all the nonsense.

On a sidenote, OP I would recommend an X5, especially a 4.4 or higher. They are a beast and handle pretty well. The new X5 and X6 M's are gonna be a beastthough. A TT V8 with 550HP and 500Tq...

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by Jehul

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

X5's are Womens cars fam'....Face it...out of 100 consumers who purchase X5's, 90 of them are women....

That's your perception, but in reality this is not even remotely close to being true...if you know someone in the industry have them provide you with the latest stats, you'd be surprised. Btw to run numbers they don't even have to be affiliated w/ BMW, all the need is PolkInsight[emoji]8482[/emoji] access.

If you were trying to be sarcastic, never mind.
I'm sure the majority of X5 drivers are women .The majority of SUV drivers are women, it's the car moms drive to lug around their kids and all their stuff.
He was referring to who purchased the cars not who drives.

More men purchase X5s than females.

can't believe this post got this long...i agree with people that x5 is no woman's car. the x3 yes, i would never drive that ugly box but the x5 isdefinately not a womans car. it was my favorite suv and i still think it's one of the 3 suv's that i would ever think about if i were to get one in thefuture that i would feel comfortable driving without feeling like i'm borrowing my mom's car. (mdx, fx, and x5)

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

X5's are Womens cars fam'....Face it...out of 100 consumers who purchase X5's, 90 of them are women....

That's your perception, but in reality this is not even remotely close to being true...if you know someone in the industry have them provide you with the latest stats, you'd be surprised. Btw to run numbers they don't even have to be affiliated w/ BMW, all the need is PolkInsight[emoji]8482[/emoji] access.

If you were trying to be sarcastic, never mind.
I'm sure the majority of X5 drivers are women .The majority of SUV drivers are women, it's the car moms drive to lug around their kids and all their stuff.
He was referring to who purchased the cars not who drives.

More men purchase X5s than females.
I'm sure he meant drives. Target market = housewives, the majority of whom do not work. Clearly they are not doing the purchasing.

im sure 90 percent of the people clowning on x5's are driving buckets. dont act like you wouldnt drive a x5. its luxury, and if you cant appreciate thatthen be a "man" and drive that toyota corolla, or honda civic, with the missing hubcaps.

Originally Posted by mikeytalkdotcom

im sure 90 percent of the people clowning on x5's are driving buckets. dont act like you wouldnt drive a x5. its luxury, and if you cant appreciate that then be a "man" and drive that toyota corolla, or honda civic, with the missing hubcaps.

My car, By no means, Is a bucket...

Originally Posted by mikeytalkdotcom

im sure 90 percent of the people clowning on x5's are driving buckets. dont act like you wouldnt drive a x5. its luxury, and if you cant appreciate that then be a "man" and drive that toyota corolla, or honda civic, with the missing hubcaps.

My car, By no means, Is a bucket...
I'm definitely not apart of that 90% either. My Toyota Trecel aint no bucket!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

kay - how is the LX and the Range "borderline"?
just trying to see your logic here.

Well, Like Joe Cam' and HOLLA said...Theres been alot of "Soccer moms" pushing Range Rovers lately...esp' The Range Rover Sport.

The LX, not so much....I rarely see Men driving them anymore...But its still a beastly SUV
pimp.gif

20080301190731_arguing_over_internet.jpg

some of you dudes are seriously insecure. if you need a car to assert your gender...

Originally Posted by boxer

some of you dudes are seriously insecure. if you need a car to assert your gender...

Fam' What the hell are you talking about?...You're taking this to another level...

Originally Posted by boxer

Fam' What the hell are you talking about?...You're taking this to another level...
I usually just ignore people with <<< 200 post anyway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

this %@!$ is stupid

arguing on the weekend bout who should drive what

herbs

Son, I probably have more alcohol in my system right now than you've had in the past month...From last night alone....Not to mention I woke up this morningwith a naked Woman in my bed (my GF)

So I dont understand what it being the "weekend" has to do with anything in this thread

laugh.gif
do you know how many chicks push escalades.... a chick in a escalade is just as common as a asian girl in a civic... and i see way more woman pushing GLthen i do men..

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
do you know how many chicks push escalades.... a chick in a escalade is just as common as a asian girl in a civic... and i see way more woman pushing GL then i do men..

thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

Well, despite all this bickering, I still will test drive the X5 and see how I like it.

Originally Posted by unc1334

Well, despite all this bickering, I still will test drive the X5 and see how I like it.
Dude, your gonna feel real silly when you stop at the light and the woman in the X5 next to you invites you to her daughters bake sale
laugh.gif
Just cop a FX and get it over with.

X5
16618.31.jpg

FX
U0972T.12.jpg
U0972T.18.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
do you know how many chicks push escalades.... a chick in a escalade is just as common as a asian girl in a civic... and i see way more woman pushing GL then i do men..
true ive seen much more women driving escalades than men.

in fact in every type of SUV there are always more women driving them instead of men

Back
Top Bottom