2004 BMW X5 4.4.....Looking to Buy...Advice.... Pictures Inside

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Im going by Life...what I see everyday...

Which is exactly why your argument holds no weight. You're making a broad generalization about the car based on a sample size that consists of yourneighborhood. This is what I meant by the strip club comment.

In Germany, they use Mercedes-Benz's as cabs. Does this mean all MBZ's are cabs? Maybe to someone who's never left small-town Germany, but anyonewith half a brain would realize this isn't the case.

my friend (a dude) drives an x5. its a nice car. most people dont run their lives according to rap lyrics. its not a chick's car. step out of the hoodmentality for a minute.....

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

step out of the hood mentality for a minute.....
What the hell does the hood have to do with anything? What a ******ed thing to say.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

What the hell does the hood have to do with anything? What a ******ed thing to say.

we dont drive x5's we give em to baby's mamas. yeah thats not hood at all.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I see more girls driving 2010 7's, are they girls cars?

This dude here....
laugh.gif
Son...You just pulled that out of your butt

You guys are using engine power output as your basis of why if an X5 is considered a chick car, then so should other SUVs.

ITS THE REPUTATION IT GOT OVER TIME. Who the hell said anything about how much power it puts out?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

we dont drive x5's we give em to baby's mamas. yeah thats not hood at all.
You're a %%%+!%@. So you're saying a rap lyric = hood and that most of the assumptions that X5s = women cars are from the hood? Okay.Carry on.

This dude here....
laugh.gif

Nah I was just using your logic, I honestly see more girls driving that 7 than dudes. Just because YOU see more girls driving them, doesn't make them girlscars is my main point...

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Ok...you Posted a Girl car with Rims on it...Whats your point?
laugh.gif

If Jay-z said a 7-series is a girl's car, what would you do? Kill yourself?

Stop taking what rappers say so literally.

And since when is a 4.8L V8 with 350hp considered a girl's car? I'll give you the answer: since never.

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

laugh.gif

And since when is a 4.8L V8 with 350hp considered a girl's car? I'll give you the answer: since never.
cosign
laugh.gif

i really think these dudes listen too much to what these rappers say
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

laugh.gif

cosign
laugh.gif

i really think these dudes listen too much to what these rappers say
smh.gif
seriously... the X5 has always been a Beefy SUV to me.. Right along the lines as the newer SRT8, and SS Trailblazers

X5's are Womens cars fam'....Face it...out of 100 consumers who purchase X5's, 90 of them are women....

That's your perception, but in reality this is not even remotely close to being true...if you know someone in the industry have them provide you with thelatest stats, you'd be surprised. Btw to run numbers they don't even have to be affiliated w/ BMW, all the need is PolkInsight[emoji]8482[/emoji] access.

If you were trying to be sarcastic, never mind.

This dude here....
laugh.gif

Nah I was just using your logic, I honestly see more girls driving that 7 than dudes. Just because YOU see more girls driving them, doesn't make them girls cars is my main point...

Why do people insist arguing with morons on this forum? No matter how ridiculous the statement. X5s are sick bottom line.

Originally Posted by Jehul

X5's are Womens cars fam'....Face it...out of 100 consumers who purchase X5's, 90 of them are women....

That's your perception, but in reality this is not even remotely close to being true...if you know someone in the industry have them provide you with the latest stats, you'd be surprised. Btw to run numbers they don't even have to be affiliated w/ BMW, all the need is PolkInsight[emoji]8482[/emoji] access.

If you were trying to be sarcastic, never mind.
I'm sure the majority of X5 drivers are women .The majority of SUV drivers are women, it's the car moms drive to lug around their kids andall their stuff. Doesn't make it a "feminine" car, it just makes it a good choice for many housewives.

This "woman's car" business is foolish, some cars like the Beetle etc. are simply not for men, but an X5 is fine. I wouldn't drive one,personally I don't find it or any car like it remotely appealing, but there's nothing wrong with a male owning one. One of my friends drives a CayenneTurbo S, matte black w/matte black rims, it looks really dope.

Back
Top Bottom