2004 BMW X5 4.4.....Looking to Buy...Advice.... Pictures Inside

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Ok...you Posted a Girl car with Rims on it...Whats your point?
laugh.gif

If Jay-z said a 7-series is a girl's car, what would you do? Kill yourself?

Stop taking what rappers say so literally.

And since when is a 4.8L V8 with 350hp considered a girl's car? I'll give you the answer: since never.

I didnt take that Jay-Z quote to heart fam....Where I live, I see nothing but women driving X5's...
laugh.gif
so0oooo come again my lad..

i actually like the euro/atomic blue, but i dont like it on the x5.
the 4.8i is a straight beast!

anybody have any idea if they will ever come out with like an X7?
i feel like that thing could be brutal!

laugh.gif

And since when is a 4.8L V8 with 350hp considered a girl's car? I'll give you the answer: since never.

Everybody knows its a chick whip
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h2]The soccer mom express[/h2] [h6][/h6]
0 Comments | 100% of 0 people found this useful
[h6]0 Comments | Be the first to vote on this review[/h6] [h6]Teddy Field on February 20, 2009 | Has worked on a 2005 BMW X5[/h6]
In 1999, many people thought that computers were about to crash and the world would end as we know it. But instead, the New Year brought us something different; the first SUV from BMW.

Now, it was by no means an off road vehicle, and the Utility part was subjective. The BMW X5 is really just a 5-series wagon with big tires. It handles great...for an SUV. But venturing off the pavement isn't recommended.

X5's get BMW's excellent AWD system, but it lacks low range. Add to that gigantic wheels with street tires, a 4,500lb curb weight and you get a suburban cruising machine that would get stuck in wet grass. Where the X5 shines is on the road. Curves are dispatched with ease and the throaty V8's provide satisfying acceleration. The manual transmission requires a heavy hand, but the 5-speed auto performs well.

The ride however, is dreadful. Bumps and pot holes are bone-jarring and a short trip down a dirt road will have you checking into the pain clinic. The Sport suspension is even more sadistic. Cargo room is a joke. Fold the seats down and you might be able to fit a 6-inch Subway sandwich in the back.

But most X5 drivers won't care about any of this. They just want an entertaining way to haul the kids to soccer practice. In that light, an X5 makes perfect sense. If considering an X5, check the recall and service history. X5's were plagued by problems early on, but most of these problems were covered by a recall. Problems not covered by recalls include electrical problems with accessories and gauges, water leaks in the windows and fluid leaks from the manual transmission.

Originally Posted by kidposite

the 4.8 definitely isnt a girls car
Eveybody keeps sayin that. So everytime you get out the car your supposed to say "Nah, this aint the girls version."?
roll.gif

I don't have a car and even I know the X5 is a girls car. Nothing but broads at school drive X5s. I've yet to see a guy push one around.

laugh.gif

we ain't taking what rappers say literally, it's just common knowledge

it's like a Mini, yeah maybe there might be some out there that are
pimp.gif
but at the endof the day, i'd hope it was a chick driving it

come on fam, Lil Wayne said he's the best rapper alive, you really think we believe everything they say?

And who exactly sets these predispositions? If the X5 is a girl's car, then certainly the ML, Range Rover (big and small) Cayenne, etc are all girl'scars. Just because you've seen a girl drive a specific car doesn't make the vehicle gender-specific. I've posted pics of Kim Kardashian driving anF430. Does that make it a girl's car? Didn't think so.

Face it, if Jay-z never said that line, none of you guys would have this train of though. Whether or not you like to admit it, you're all sheep.

And who exactly sets these predispositions? If the X5 is a girl's car, then certainly the ML, Range Rover (big and small) Cayenne, etc are all girl's cars. Just because you've seen a girl drive a specific car doesn't make the vehicle gender-specific. I've posted pics of Kim Kardashian driving an F430. Does that make it a girl's car? Didn't think so.

Face it, if Jay-z never said that line, none of you guys would have this train of though. Whether or not you like to admit it, you're all sheep.

Why are you bringing all those other cars in this discussion?...and yes the ML is a Womans car too. And that Kim Kardashian senario was dumb as hell...

X5's are Womens cars fam'....Face it...out of 100 consumers who purchase X5's, 90 of them are women....

laugh.gif

You guys can't even argue properly. All I'm reading in this thread is stuff like "all I see are birds driving X5's". Well I saw KK drivean F430, so following your logic, it may as well be a woman's car.

"X5's are Womens cars fam'....Face it...out of 100 consumers who purchase X5's, 90 of them are women.... "

You're bugging. No sense in arguing with the delusional. THE X5 IS A GIRL'S CAR BECAUSE I SAID IT IS! You sound like a 2 year old.

169n3mf.jpg

2wpic1d.jpg

laugh.gif

You guys can't even argue properly. All I'm reading in this thread is stuff like "all I see are birds driving X5's". Well I saw KK drive an F430, so following your logic, it may as well be a woman's car.

"X5's are Womens cars fam'....Face it...out of 100 consumers who purchase X5's, 90 of them are women.... "

You're bugging. No sense in arguing with the delusional. THE X5 IS A GIRL'S CAR BECAUSE I SAID IT IS! You sound like a 2 year old.

169n3mf.jpg

2wpic1d.jpg

Are Kidding me right now?...I sound Like a 2 year old?....

You just tried to get witty and use Kim driving a F430 ...saying "Does this mean its a Womens car?!?"....You're arguing as if you know you lostalready....
laugh.gif

My female walks around in my Boxer shorts sometimes....Does that mean they're Panties?

I'm arguing using your demented logic, and clearly you can see how stupid it sounds. Well done.

1201291801-bernadette.JPG

Girl's car.

And who exactly sets these predispositions? If the X5 is a girl's car, then certainly the ML, Range Rover (big and small) Cayenne, etc are all girl's cars. Just because you've seen a girl drive a specific car doesn't make the vehicle gender-specific. I've posted pics of Kim Kardashian driving an F430. Does that make it a girl's car? Didn't think so.

What?
laugh.gif

X5s have had a reputation built over time for being a chicks car. It doesnt matter who drove what or anything, fact of the matter is that over time its nowconsidered a chicks ride. Why? CAUSE ALOT OF GIRLS/LADIES/GRADNMA'S DRIVE IT. Is it really a chicks car? No cause cars arent gender specific, but its thesame concept as the Lexus RX300 series being labeled a soccer mom's car. Jay Z is just another cat who noticed all the chicks driving X5s, did he justrandomly pick a vehicle? Im pretty sure he didnt.
laugh.gif

And how the hell you come up with Cayennes and all that being chick cars? They havent built those reputations of being a chicks car.
laugh.gif

Have you seen that Audi commercial about the RX?
laugh.gif

Out of 100 7-series....98 of them are driven by Men....
laugh.gif
Your logic is dumb fam...

I've seen nothing but Women Driving X5's....Point blank.

maybe twice a year will you see a male driving a X5....and its probably his wifes
laugh.gif

I've seen nothing but Women Driving X5's....

This is the equivalent of working in a strip club and saying that all girls have fake ****. Around my way, I *RARELY* see girls driving X5's, it'smostly men.

Don't forget, just because you see some sh*t in your hood doesn't mean it applies to the rest of the world.

I've seen nothing but Women Driving X5's....

This is the equivalent of working in a strip club and saying that all girls have fake ****. Around my way, I *RARELY* see girls driving X5's, it's mostly men.

Don't forget, just because you see some sh*t in your hood doesn't mean it applies to the rest of the world.

I dont even stay in a "Hood" ...I stay in an area with nothing but Middle aged White folks and retired folks. And where the hell do you live to seemostly men driving X5's?....
laugh.gif

Sounds like a Fib if I ever heard one...

X5's are Womens cars fam'....Face it...out of 100 consumers who purchase X5's, 90 of them are women....
Yeah, right. There is no way that 90% of X5s are bought (or owned by women). It's probably not even 10%.

Anyway, nice cars - I'd have one. Nice to drive with plenty of space. The only thing about them is that they're completely useless on anything buttarmac - just don't expect any off-roading ability.

Ok, bottom line X5's aren't female cars. If a 350hp v8 X5 is a chicks car, that means a Range Rover is too. By you guys logic...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Ok, bottom line X5's aren't female cars. If a 350hp v8 X5 is a chicks car, that means a Range Rover is too. By you guys logic...

Im not going my Specs....Im going by Life...what I see everyday...

Back
Top Bottom