20 Guys Reveal The Creepiest Things Said to Them by a Girl

"I had to borrow a girls computer once for a group project in college. I got to the group meeting and there was a password. I called her and after 10 minutes she finally gave me the password, which was her first name and my last name"

:lol: :lol:

:smh::lol:

Not the least bit shocked. Some of the stuff I've heard over the years :smh:

"I masturbate in the women's room with those thick highlighters."

sAd0CXJ.gif

"Just so you know, I wrote your name on my leg with a boxcutter so I'll always have you near me."

"Did you enjoy that dinner? I put my blood in it. Now part of me is inside of you."

"I want your meat tampon."

:x :stoneface:

When I was 16-17 I had a 12 year old chick that had a crush on me. It is kinda cute when it isn't serious and you can just brush it off.

But if they're serious, it is creepy as ****.

Last edited:
"I masturbate in the women's room with those thick highlighters."

I could be that highlighter

8. Kiefighter
Had a girl request me to break into her apartment, make her hot chocolate in her kitchen, while she's scared in her bedroom and then come in and have sex.

Every girl is a freak, none are who they say they are.

Had a girl recently ask me if she could lick and eat my beard hair.
Had a girl ask me about who ______ person/persons was and also ask me about stuff I posted on fb. We were never fb friends and my account is private.
Hanging out with my best friend one night shooting pool and getting ****** up. He tells me about this girl he has been having sex with. We decide we need to gas station down the street. Walk outside to get in my friends truck and she wrote him love notes all over his windows in shoe polish. 
Go bar hopping with this chick one night. I end up taking her back to her place and she tells me to come in. We go out on the patio of her place and continue to drink. At this point I am smashed and she says lets get in bed. Go to her room and there is like 5 cats just chilling in there and it smells like cat ****. Were talking gnarly shelter cats here. Instant regret. She gets buck naked in front of me and puts on these pajamas that surely have to predate world war 1. She went from cute to frumpy cat lady suffering from dementia in seconds. I tell her I have to go to the bathroom. I spend the next twenty minutes begging my friends on the phone to come pick me up until she busts in the bathroom to check up on me. I reluctantly get into bed and tell her I have the spins and pretend to pass out. This chick starts rubbing my back and singing to me while she thinks I am asleep. for 45. goddamn. minutes. As soon as I saw a crack of sunlight coming through the window I jumped out of bed and run to my car and drove off.

I remember while smashing this girl...

She told me to spit inside her mouth... I :wow: followed by a :x and ended with :smh:

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.reddit.com/user/MB38[/URL]"]
 15. MB38

"Put on a condom, you don't know where I've been."
View media item 947197
[/quote]

Keepin it all the way 100, at least she was honest, and let dude know before he potentially ruined his life.

You know how many broads out there will be tellin you their a virgin even though they had a raw train ran on em that very same morning? :smh:

To all the young men out there....Women are truly crazy and ******* freaks that have 0 limits

"I'm not a *****, I just got whorish ways"

[emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom