laugh.gif
j/p.

72jojnb.jpg

I gotta try and get my inside Info
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

spotti-

miami is not better academically then florida. maybe your thinking of the sliding scale test scores for football players

Originally Posted by raw120

spotti-

miami is not better academically then florida. maybe your thinking of the sliding scale test scores for football players
oh but it is.

Damn FSU is gonna be in trouble. They still should be able to beat Kentucky though. Lets go Rolle

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

stop sweatin us
laugh.gif
j/p.

72jojnb.jpg

I gotta try and get my inside Info
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
dre, when times are bad, the majority of the people on catpause have some variation of "duke," "vol," "bama,""unc/tarheel," "gator," "bruin," or "razorback" in their screen name. mo fo's tryin to kick us when we'redown.
mad.gif

but y'all aint leavin Nashville with OUR trophy.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Damn FSU is gonna be in trouble. They still should be able to beat Kentucky though.
why should they? i'm not so sure they "should" be able to beat us w/o the suspensions.

I think this may be the last straw for the Noles. First the Peter Warrick and Adrian McPherson incident, now this...

I always thought FSU would remain a powerhouse for decades, but now I see a demise of a great football program right before my eyes....

YES!!!!

Miami >>> FSU

remember that

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

I think this may be the last straw for the Noles. First the Peter Warrick and Adrian McPherson incident, now this...

I always thought FSU would remain a powerhouse for decades, but now I see a demise of a great football program right before my eyes....

YES!!!!

Miami >>> FSU

remember that

tongue.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thank us for Mark Richt....
And, the first straw that I can think of....Is the situation with the shoe store (I think it was a footlocker) in the 90's......thats when we gotthe name Free Shoes University
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

that top playmakers, Antone Smith,

laugh.gif
Wait Wait Wait,
No one noticed the writer used Top playmaker in the same sentence with Antone Smith. This dude running style is sweeter then Microwavable honey buns.

FSU fans should hope he is suspended. I dont think he could get burn at Bethune Cookman College. EBennett pulled the wool over my eyes, tellin me he could be a big time back
laugh.gif
Dude is Liberty Park and Jamaica Ave type Garbage
sick.gif

well....thats part of the Problem...since he was one of out top playmakers....Preston, Fagg, Carr, Smith.....

Perfect example of a 5* not living up to the hype....My dude just can't stay healthy, and keeps getting tripped up by those blades of grass....

that top playmakers, Antone Smith,

laugh.gif
Wait Wait Wait,
No one noticed the writer used Top playmaker in the same sentence with Antone Smith. This dude running style is sweeter than Microwavable honey buns.

FSU fans should hope he is suspended. I dont think he could get burn at Bethune Cookman College. EBennett pulled the wool over my eyes, tellin me he could be abig time back
laugh.gif
Dude is Liberty Park and Jamaica Ave type Garbage
sick.gif

Players who will be missing:

Marcus. Ball
Russell. Ball
JR Bryant
Eli Charles
Jacky. Claude
Brandon Davis
Rodney. Gallon
Charley. Graham
T. Graves
Paul Griffin
Letroy. Guion
Anthony. Kelly
Xavier. Lee
Kevin. McNeil
Justin. Mincey
Neefy. Moffett
Caz. Piurowski
Patrick. Robinson
Daron. Rose
Joslin. Shaw
Budd. Thacker
Dekoda. Watson

The Seminoles have become a joke of a program, I do not see why top(offensive) recruits go there, as it seems players regress during their time at FSU. IfJimbo Fisher is smart he will leave asap.

Originally Posted by i am toddzo

This is not a shock.. CJ has been leaning to the Canes for a while now.

CJ is looking for immediate playing time and it seems as if Randy has virtually guaranteed it....
Originally Posted by antoekneeo

The Seminoles have become a joke of a program, I do not see why top(offensive) recruits go there, as it seems players regress during their time at FSU. If Jimbo Fisher is smart he will leave asap.

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Spotti3otti3dopaliscious

Stop making excuses.....CJ chose UM because that's where his heart is. He didn't say anything about PT.

Ummm.....I'm pretty sure that CJ looked at the depth chart and the schemes that UM runs....I'm pretty sure of that....
And, I have no need tomake excuses....I mean, this will be a big loss....But he's no ST, so it isn't like it ruins our entire recruiting class....

Only thing I don't like about the whole thing, is the FSU fans badmouthing the kid and saying he's gonna get in trouble or hoping that he gets hurt orwhatever....I mean, dude is 17-18 yrs old...He's gotta be confused, no need to wish ill upon the kid...

Back
Top Bottom