20 FSU players to be Suspended for Bowl Game

The number 20 I believe includes not schollie players so its not too bad. From the rumors on warchant we might be missing a good chunk of our LB corps, all ourTE's and most of the DL. We aren't playing in a bowl game worth a damn so I won't mind watching some of the scrubs getting some burn.

Yeah.....These dudes are idiots...

So, it seems as if they all took the test....Finished it within 5 minutes......and all scored 100%

Come on now....You know off jump, if you have all the answers to a test....You miss one or 2 on purpose.....and you take a normal amount of time....ESP, sinceits an online test.....

WTF were these guys thinking....

Yeah, and thats like our ENTIRE linebacking core ( Ball, Nicholson, Hayes, Toddrick (he's injured anyway), Gallon (Injured I think), Dekoda)

And Neefy, PG, and Letroy get major burn as well...

And jimbo says that he's not taking the redshirt of of players just for the Bowl Game (I agree)

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Thanks for the names raw120....I know you're enjoying every second of this....

And this whole scandal involves more than just Football, it has other athletics as well....

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

if it was a internet test how the hell the professor no how long they took

They can place timers on it. My internet test had a timer on it on Blackboard.

Yeah, on all the online tests that I have taken, there has been a timer on it (Blackboard).....

And in some cases, there is a timer, but you don't know it.....Only the professor will know when they get the results....
And if this was Miami they'd suspend the whole football program.
eyes.gif
Stop crying

It's the truth.

All they're going to do is run some stairs and have to retake the class. They'll be back playing by the 1st game of the season next year.

All they're going to do is run some stairs and have to retake the class. They'll be back playing by the 1st game of the season next year.
Nah they really won't. If you get caught here I'm pretty sure the NCAA will force a 4 game suspension.

Here's the latest statement from the FSU VP:

Lee Hinkle, Vice President for University Relations, was at the Circle of Gold award from the FSU Alumni Association in honor of Warrick Dunn's leadershipand commitment to the university and the Tallahassee community. She spoke to some of the media members that were there including Ira and Derek from theOsceola.

She said that she does not know where ESPN is getting the numbers they are reporting in regards to suspension.

"We are not ready to make any definitive statement yet."

She said the interviews and the investigation is not yet done. They hope to wrap it up soon. The investigation may drag into January.

They have no plans on announcing who is going to be suspended for the bowl game. Some players will not attend the bowl game.

She also said that media and fans should not assume that anybody that does not play in the bowl is linked to this investigation. There may be a reason why someplayers will not play for a violation of team rules.

She commented that T.K. Wetherell is already on holiday in Montana.

this kinda stuff happens at every school, just like dre said, you gotta be a "good" cheater.

The number 20 I believe includes not schollie players so its not too bad.

C'mon dude, I know you've got an FSU avy and all, but we're talking about 20 players here. That's over 1/4 of the roster caughtcheating in this scam. A little subjectivity please.
laugh.gif

And I said it before and I'll say it again: than GOD this wasn't Miami, or it'd be leading off SportsCenter..."trouble with the law brewingonce again at the University of Miami..."

^ Dude....If Preston Parker was involved....The boards would be in TOTAL meltdown....Worse than what it is now.....
smh.gif

If they did not play football, they would all be expelled, thats not to say that this is the only case of this happening in the country, because I'm sureat every D-I program this goes on to some degree, but they got caught and should suffer the consequences.

And I said it before and I'll say it again: than GOD this wasn't Miami, or it'd be leading off SportsCenter..."trouble with the law brewing once again at the University of Miami..."
Get over yourself dude. You act like FSU is some sort sort of media darling.

^^^
Get over myself? Not that serious.
laugh.gif

But let's be real here. A lot of the crap that goes on at Miami goes on elsewhere, at it doesn't get covered the same way as if it went down in CoralGables. I don't think you can really argue that.

But let's be real here. A lot of the crap that goes on at Miami goes on elsewhere,
at it doesn't get covered the same way as if it went down in Coral Gables. I don't think you can really argue that.
Like what?

laugh.gif

This just gets better and better
roll.gif

December 18, 2007
[h1]FSU Releases Statement On Bowl Participation[/h1]
FSU Sports Info. release

Related Links:
Fisher on his new contract, suspensions and moreUpdate: West Virginia interviewing Rick Trickett?

Talk about it in The Tribal Council
Tallahassee, Fla. -- Florida State University announced today that as many as 25 members of the Seminole football team will not participate in the Music City Bowl.

"Some of our players will not travel with us to the bowl game," said head coach Bobby Bowden. "We have some players not traveling for one reason and some for another, including those who are ineligible for the bowl because of academic issues. We can not be more specific than that at this time."

"Our staff is in the process of determining what adjustments we must make for the game. We will have a few practices to get our plans in place."
25 players
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

2 of our Safety's (Ingram/Houlis) are working at LB now...

roll.gif
at all the people on the Rivals board right now....%%+! is in crisis mode...:lol: :smh:

30235760b559a9491dfb5f09996705828c0d74b.jpg

moz-screenshot-21.jpg
moz-screenshot-22.jpg

rocketzballa23 wrote:

Damn man, as long as Preston Parker isn't involved and our recruiting class for 08 stays, then we'll be fine.

Amen to that ... with a top 5 class in the making , i hope this doesn't effect our recruits .. and if Preston is on that list i would be really upset ,not that this whole thing isn't icing on the cake for the worst FSU defensive year i have EVER witnessed ..

Back
Top Bottom