2 friends and a cabbie take a taxi ride from NY to LA

I wish I were rich and white. 
frown.gif

that sounds tight and all but seems boring too i would do a road trip but dam not that far
laugh.gif

LA to Vegas
smokin.gif

that sounds tight and all but seems boring too i would do a road trip but dam not that far
laugh.gif

LA to Vegas
smokin.gif

@ Furrell
Obviously the guy has money but you should realize that investment banks were hit hard during the financial crisis in '07 and many of them don't exist anymore. 

@ Furrell
Obviously the guy has money but you should realize that investment banks were hit hard during the financial crisis in '07 and many of them don't exist anymore. 

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by Furrell

waste of money.
Not everyone was hurt by the recession. These guys clearly weren't as one is an I-Banker.

it would of  have been better to do a road trip with friends who wants to stay in the back of a cab from ny to cali? have you been in the back of a cab not exactly somewhere to be cramped up for hours
Of course I've been in a cab before what kind of question is that? If they have the money to blow to do something dumb like this, let them.

Obviously the guy has money but you should realize that Investment banks were hit hard during the financial crisis in '07 and many of them don't exist anymore.

And what does that have to do with this thread?

waste of money.
Not everyone was hurt by the recession. These guys clearly weren't as one is an I-Banker.

it would of  have been better to do a road trip with friends who wants to stay in the back of a cab from ny to cali? have you been in the back of a cab not exactly somewhere to be cramped up for hours
Of course I've been in a cab before what kind of question is that? If they have the money to blow to do something dumb like this, let them.

Obviously the guy has money but you should realize that Investment banks were hit hard during the financial crisis in '07 and many of them don't exist anymore.

And what does that have to do with this thread?

You implied that one of them being an I-banker somehow allowed him to be unaffected by the recession. That statement has no basis, that's all I'm saying.

You implied that one of them being an I-banker somehow allowed him to be unaffected by the recession. That statement has no basis, that's all I'm saying.

If they make this into a movie they will get sued. This has been done before and it was also on the news.

If they make this into a movie they will get sued. This has been done before and it was also on the news.

Damn 5,000 to go from NY to LA they're trippin....I'm suprised the taxi was that well kept and didnt have to get checked out before leaving incase they needed to change somthing.......I will be going on my own cross country road trip first week of may going from South Carolina to Seattle going down south then going sraight to LA up to Seattle.

Damn 5,000 to go from NY to LA they're trippin....I'm suprised the taxi was that well kept and didnt have to get checked out before leaving incase they needed to change somthing.......I will be going on my own cross country road trip first week of may going from South Carolina to Seattle going down south then going sraight to LA up to Seattle.

waste of money.

it would of been better to do a road trip with friends who wants to stay in the back of a cab from ny to cali? have you been in the back of a cab not exactly somewhere to be cramped up for hours

that completely defeats the purpose of what they were trying to accomplish 
laugh.gif

waste of money.

it would of been better to do a road trip with friends who wants to stay in the back of a cab from ny to cali? have you been in the back of a cab not exactly somewhere to be cramped up for hours

that completely defeats the purpose of what they were trying to accomplish 
laugh.gif

This is just like every road trip. Seems like a great idea until you get a couple hundred miles in then think, "Damn i should of just spent the extrea $$$ and flew."

This is just like every road trip. Seems like a great idea until you get a couple hundred miles in then think, "Damn i should of just spent the extrea $$$ and flew."

Back
Top Bottom