2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes in here is real tight because they didn't get a pair....If ur a man u shouldn't be worrying about how another man manage his money. Also reselling is what the shoe game has come to. ( I don't do it) but guys gotta realize you can't stop a person from buying multiples or stop the employees from hustling the customers, just deal with it or write a damn book.

Dudes in here is real tight because they didn't get a pair....If ur a man u shouldn't be worrying about how another man manage his money. Also reselling is what the shoe game has come to. ( I don't do it) but guys gotta realize you can't stop a person from buying multiples or stop the employees from hustling the customers, just deal with it or write a damn book.

I just came up on a 3rd pair. Atlanta is too sweet. (Pun intended)

They got a lot bru. Like I said last night... we copped 8 pair with ease

I just came up on a 3rd pair. Atlanta is too sweet. (Pun intended)

They got a lot bru. Like I said last night... we copped 8 pair with ease

laugh.gif

I copped both pairs off NDC @ midnight and was done before 12:01.

Have yet to fail coppin off my phone.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by babycross2011

thank you!

Originally Posted by babycross2011

thank you!

I still just want to see what these look like in person....
And after failing miserably last night on NDC, idk when I'll even get a chance to actually hold a pair in my hands
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still just want to see what these look like in person....
And after failing miserably last night on NDC, idk when I'll even get a chance to actually hold a pair in my hands
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Reds > Royals

I would trade my Red Foams I got yesterday for the Royals in a heartbeat.

I would maintain my Red joints. Pure sneaker head here. I rock my kicks and I genuinely like these better. I would only consider it cuz they're OG, but I dig these.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Reds > Royals

I would trade my Red Foams I got yesterday for the Royals in a heartbeat.

I would maintain my Red joints. Pure sneaker head here. I rock my kicks and I genuinely like these better. I would only consider it cuz they're OG, but I dig these.

I wish these threads can be locked so only peeps with 200 or more posts can view and poste...all these noobs ruining these threads...so tired of it

I wish these threads can be locked so only peeps with 200 or more posts can view and poste...all these noobs ruining these threads...so tired of it

Crazy the stories I read...our manager at HOH so strict, most employees don't even get a chance to get release day shoes from our own store...no foams for me, and I'm pissed about it

Crazy the stories I read...our manager at HOH so strict, most employees don't even get a chance to get release day shoes from our own store...no foams for me, and I'm pissed about it

Originally Posted by nimhet

Change that to 500.

Change that to 500.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Change that to 500.
THIS!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Change that to 500.
THIS!

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Got to the mall at 5:30am so I could cop from HoH at 8am..
I was about 30th in line.. Manager told me they had less than 50 so I thought I was good.
They ended up only handing out 28 tickets because employees took the rest.. 
mad.gif

I was dissappointed until the security told me that Sheikh had pairs available and that we would be first in line
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We were all presently surprised because Sheikh never announced they would be getting them.
To be honest.. I didnt think that the security knew what he was talking about and mixed these up with the Spizzikes.
We had to wait until the rest of the mall was opening but sure enough.. They had em. 13 pairs total.

Got my sz 10 and dipped.
Mission Accomplished.

I was right there in line with you then
laugh.gif

I had on the northface and the mariners fitted

which one were you?

nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom