18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

nerd.gif

Corey  ‏@CoreyKeyz   5m5 minutes ago

This dude @DesJuanTheThug is a joke. Using #AntonioMartin to gain followers. Here's his # btw 3123505937 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nerd.gif

Corey  ‏@CoreyKeyz   5m5 minutes ago

This dude @DesJuanTheThug is a joke. Using #AntonioMartin to gain followers. Here's his # btw 3123505937 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
yup , hes the dude who gave the interview to huff post. And he lied about the whole thing 
i know, but this Corey dude just gave out the guys phone number though to like 450k followers.
laugh.gif

Probably easy to get it since his dumb *** put his snapchat online.

Moron basically put lives at risk to get twitter follows, because of possible riots due to people seeing his "report" abot his innocent best friend and going nuts

Last edited:

i know, but this Corey dude just gave out the guys phone number though to like 450k followers.
laugh.gif

Probably easy to get it since his dumb *** put his snapchat online.

Moron basically put lives at risk because of possible riots due to people seeing his "report" abot his innocent best friend and going nuts
he get what he deserves , his number is the least of his worries 

Lucky that the police are there. That QT would have been burned to the ground and looted hours ago if they weren't there.

Everytime the "movement" starts protesting over people who deserved to get killed we take another step backwards in progress...

Disorganized, uninformed, and quick to violence......

The pattern that is being presented matches up with the stereotypes that we are trying to fight.

Any updates?

I'm hearing that son had the toast on him and waved it at the boys. Is this true or not?

No one will truly know until that footage is released tomorrow. Hopefully no evidence has been tampered with. The fact that he wasn't taken off in an ambulance but some strange van tho :smh:

Everytime the "movement" starts protesting over people who deserved to get killed we take another step backwards in progress...

Disorganized, uninformed, and quick to violence......

The pattern that is being presented matches up with the stereotypes that we are trying to fight.

Wait...who is that u say deserved to get killed??

Any updates?

I'm hearing that son had the toast on him and waved it at the boys. Is this true or not?
yes apparently 

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...rtin-berkeley-missouri-sparks-clashes-n274181

http://news.yahoo.com/police-officer-missouri-shot-killed-man-pulled-gun-084531706.html

there is more sources and thats what the police are saying. There was one Huff post article about a witness who said he saw him unarmed being killed , but that witness turned up to be a fraud.

https://twitter.com/DesJuanTheThug/with_replies

- his tweet admitting it . Used it to promote his soundcloud/snapchat
mean.gif

And huff post edited there article here : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/24/antonio-martin-police-shooting_n_6376210.html

edit: "the toast" that always gets me 
roll.gif

Last edited:
it happened in front of a convenience store... video of the incidence or the cops are at fault.

Period.

@bomani_jones  
serious question: the cops ever solve crimes as quickly as they do police shootings? they’re mighty confident mighty quickly, right?

Yes believe the same media that ALWAYS paints the black man as threatening... Disregard the dozens of witnesses who saw the kid breathing and lay on the ground for hours before a ****** van pulled up instead of an ambulance. Leave it in the hands of a D.A who Knowingly relied on a racist schitzo as a witness.

A lot of you dudes in here are a bunch of ******* glad that another black man was killed, i'm tired of the same ******** rhetoric in all these cases by the same people. How many times do we have to see the same story play out to realize that police lie, & the media goes along with the story every single time.

The police report also indicates they recovered the handgun at the scene so...

I feel bad for these kids honestly, they're just surrounded by an influx of negatively influential material these days, music praising gun toting, drug dealing, violence, subjected to poverty etc..there needs to be changes implemented within this system but unfortunately the mighty dollar trumps all logistics when it comes to changing issues like this

The same police reports that COMPLETELY go against what all the eyewitnesses in the Mike Brown case go.... The same police report that is drawn up by a ****** force that relies on a system of lying and vilifying blacks.

This is who you want to believe.

Back
Top Bottom