18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

The vid i saw it was hard to tell but I stated on the first or second page that if he did then I have no problem with him getting shot.

Now

I want this same treatment for all armed males
This thread just shows how racist some NTers are towards whites for no reason.

Even with clear video evidence, they want to look the other way or claim conspiracy. 

View media item 1168445

So true man

Oh I get it... I should be preaching hate towards the white man and cops right? That all white people are evil right? Never once did I ever say there WASNT a problem either. Of course their is a problem but unlike many people in here who simply shout rhetoric and hateful dialogue... I have mostly been about the advancement of our community through education unity. Unlike many.. I don't blame white people for all my problems and walk past cops because I'm scared they may shoot me. I know who I am and the life I'm about.

Bruh you don't know me or what I've done so don't tell me what life I'm about.

What I will say is that I regret risking my life overseas so ignorant folks can sit behind computers and talk about the entitlements they fell they should have.
No one gives a damn about your service over seas . That was a personal decision you made.

I give a damn. Thanks for serving fam.

I challenge any of you NTers to spend one day in a busy emergency room or trauma bay in a city with a significant black population or take a ride with the EMT :x

One of my best friends works in the ER at a hospital in Sacramento.

This thread just shows how racist some NTers are towards whites for no reason.

Even with clear video evidence, they want to look the other way or claim conspiracy. 
I don't have a problem with them looking the other way. I can't force them to do anything.

The amount of stereotypes, generalizations, and racial-hate fueled posts and comments is what makes me
mean.gif

All of it is unnecessary and are fueled by their own insecurities.

It's fine, though. Certain people can't be racist, right?
laugh.gif

@WhatCanISay  you little ******* weasel.  
laugh.gif

I had to pop back in to let you know your painfully dishonest efforts to make it appear as if ONE PERSON has cosigned or voiced similar views as Mr. Marcus on race and genetics hasn't gone unnoticed. 

Oh I get it... I should be preaching hate towards the white man and cops right? That all white people are evil right? Never once did I ever say there WASNT a problem either. Of course their is a problem but unlike many people in here who simply shout rhetoric and hateful dialogue... I have mostly been about the advancement of our community through education unity. Unlike many.. I don't blame white people for all my problems and walk past cops because I'm scared they may shoot me. I know who I am and the life I'm about.

What I will say is that I regret risking my life overseas so ignorant folks can sit behind computers and talk about the entitlements they fell they should have.
No one gives a damn about your service over seas . That was a personal decision you made.

Me too. Thanks for your service man.

Tebow stays being an even worse NT poster than he was a football player

Last edited:

I challenge any of you NTers to spend one day in a busy emergency room or trauma bay in a city with a significant black population or take a ride with the EMT
sick.gif

You really are a disgusting, despicable, excuse for a black man.  You stay stooping to new lows Tom. 

Dude it's a build up, dude said maaaaad racist sh#$ before finally posting the article. He posted at first that whites were genetically inferior. Posted countless other racist comments then finally was like.....ooooooo I got yall now, then posted the article expecting everyone to cosign.

It's not just that one comment, I could go back in this thread and quote all the dumb sh$$ he's said but I'm tired:lol:
No one has disagreed with his knowledge on the history of White America, we all know how the system has benefitted whites with privilege that has disenfranchised every minority here in America. The thing is that he's using this as justification to hate them based on that history. That's no better than elder white people who used "past history" and assumptions to discriminate against black folks.

I appreciate it... Its just a shame that many people, some of which are in this thread, have no idea the freedoms we have in this country and the strides we have made from earlier generations. I just hate that so many ignorant people are allowed to voice their rhetoric with no idea the opportunities provided to them.

Many refuse to look outside the small bubble they have created for themselves and choose to blame other people for all their problems instead of doing what is necessary to improve their lives and the ones around them. That blanket of freedom is smothering many people.

I also think it's impossible to have thoughtful conversation on NT because sneakerheads are probably one of the stupider, more uneducated and younger subsections of society. I actually come here to half-debate with the morons on this forum out of boredom but reserve my actual, thoughtful comments for other sites.

Umm so earlier today, during the shenanigans of this thread, i randomly got followed by a "sneakerhead" named Marcus on IG. Gotta be same dude since he said something earlier on here about people hiding behind a picture of a car on social media (my IG is mainly my car).:nerd:

Anyway, Dude is like 14 :rofl:

This thread sucks :lol:
Agreed. But sometimes BS has to called out. The hidden racism posts against black people in the Ferguson thread was appalling and now racism against white people here is downright ignorant. If MLK were to be alive in this age, he would be saddened by the lack of progress America has made regarding issues like these

^yup there he is. I screenshotted his pics to post when i get to a computer but you beat me to it. What a little ****. His parents need to smack the hell out of him

So, we've been getting trolled by a variant Diggy Simmons this whole time?

I rly don't think that's hkm, tho, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please explain.

Most people in this thread do not know what American violence or violence against African Americans looks like. I think a lot of NTers are very sheltered, this country is violent as hell and the cops are usually only involved after trauma. Spend a few weeks with the EMT or in an emergency room in a city like Chicago, DC or Oakland you'll see what I mean.

Gotcha. But why even single out black folks?

Head to any ER in a larger city and you'll see the worst or the worst from all races. Around here, you'll see the meth head, opiate-addicted, white hillbilly crowd the most. And yes, they fight, stab and shoot each other a lot just like their black counterparts.

I don't know man....you just have this agenda against black folks that is painfully obvious. No need to single out black violence when this country is full of violence period. Then again, a lot of dudes with direct African ties place themselves on a different tier than American blacks. The funny **** though is that you're still a ****** to a large portion of the U.S., no matter where your parents are from or what your occupation is. Had a grip of African friends in college and they learned that the hard way when the cops showed up. :lol:

Shouldn't even have these threads on NT anymore. People will ignore any facts anyway and just continue to argue with each other from other threads.

Back
Top Bottom