17 Year old kid trades cell phone for a Porsche, kind of

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

heading to craigslist now

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

someone traded their 4runner for a macbook pro?!
sick.gif
It can make sense if you think about it value wise, a Macbook Pro costs around $1,200 and an old high mileage 4Runner can probably go for around that price in this current day economy. Would I make that trade? Never, but obviously some idiot thought he was getting the better end of the trade and that's why he agreed to it.
The guy who traded the 4Runner was a graphic designer who was moving to NY City and no longer had a need for a car.
Not really,  i made that up, but its the first thing that popped into my head. Dunno how else it could make much sense.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

someone traded their 4runner for a macbook pro?!
sick.gif
It can make sense if you think about it value wise, a Macbook Pro costs around $1,200 and an old high mileage 4Runner can probably go for around that price in this current day economy. Would I make that trade? Never, but obviously some idiot thought he was getting the better end of the trade and that's why he agreed to it.
The guy who traded the 4Runner was a graphic designer who was moving to NY City and no longer had a need for a car.
Not really,  i made that up, but its the first thing that popped into my head. Dunno how else it could make much sense.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Cool, but it's too time c0onsuming. He basically worked for it.

this. dude spent hours on end browsing craigslist everyday.
the paper clip to a house story was more impressive.

Most of us spend hours browsing NT
meh

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Cool, but it's too time c0onsuming. He basically worked for it.

this. dude spent hours on end browsing craigslist everyday.
the paper clip to a house story was more impressive.

Most of us spend hours browsing NT
meh

Back
Top Bottom