15 Years of NikeTalk S&T

We should just turn this into an appreciation thread like it is, but also a TAN for S&T.

I know theres a thread made but DipsetGeneral bumping isn't my cup of tea.

I'm pretty sure "Actually, Fool" was one of the few times I had to get up from my computer and walk away because I was laughing so hard.

Countless great memories here.
someone please link me to this
nerd.gif
Been trying to find it, no luck so far.
ohwell.gif

Anyone remember dude's screenname?

Stokke? She still pole vaulting. Her IG had her in Mexico City for some Street Vaulting competition.

She's still in the Bay Area from what I've seen. Belvedere, about 20 min north of SF. Median income there is like a million per household.

I'm pretty sure "Actually, Fool" was one of the few times I had to get up from my computer and walk away because I was laughing so hard.

Countless great memories here.

someone please link me to this :nerd:

Been trying to find it, no luck so far. :\

Anyone remember dude's screenname?

http://niketalk.com/t/345476/nfl-discussion-thread-hall-of-fame-game-august-3rd/28470#post_18651205

JPZ

nevermind. that's not it :lol:

Last edited:
Im not saying this with 100% certainty, but I dont think it was the CFB thread. I am almost never in there and I remember it distinctly.

WIR or main NFL thread wasn't it?

He was mad at Gunna for somethin, but I think it was pro ball.

I made it a sig too. Mannn that **** was hilarious! He was perturbed [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] :rofl:

Last edited:
Dana Jac, man what???? :rofl:

Those are literally the only two names I would believe bein involved in that tale. :lol: :lol: :lol:

remember truth & shannon talking about they would take down Dana Jacobsen?

:rofl:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] [emoji]128168[/emoji] that thread was pretty good. I think I had to pull some pics down from outta there.

Last edited:
Forgot all about that ga tech player throwing up gif :lol:

Thread was lulz...think i was banned back then

Back
Top Bottom