roll.gif
roll.gif

Lullz
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

naw but didn't First born have like 5 other screen names he used at once?
nerd.gif
I have only had 2 sn's on NT, this one and AM1 FIEND. I created AM1 FIEND when I was banned. I posted under AM1 for a little over a year and Meth gave me my old sn back because I managed to stay out of trouble. If my memory serves me right you PM'ed me when you saw I was posting under FB again asking how I got my sn back.
Man I swear he was one person but I think he had a family member on here too.

But just the way the screen name was, sig, avy, it really seemed like one person.
My older cousin joined NT in 2000, he posted under Old School. I didn't join until 2003.
Yes, a Blackhawks fan who was "his cousin"
I am a Blackhawks fan, my cousin is not. The funny thing is nobody knew I had a cousin until I brought it up, he didn't really post in S&T. He's more into general and music topics and he isn't combative like I was.
Seriously? He did the same **** to me.
laugh.gif

I gotta see if I can dig that up. Homeboy was HEATED at me for going at USC football, called me an uneducated buffoon and told me my life was worthless.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Yeah I do recall coming at you sideways for how reckless you were talking. I have probably beefed with way too many members in past years. The only individuals I wanted to cause physical harm to were Noble Kane and Jumpman; who screencapped my pm in order to get me banned.
That is hilarious.

Did you guys respond back?
Chester's response was a .gif

I got the same but he was PM me casue I called him out about all his screen names
You and I had many back and forths, but that was because I am a Trojan and you are a Bruin. I also recall you and I buried the hatchet when you announced you were sick.  It's been years since I have conversed with you, I take it all is well?

Most of everyone I ever had back and forths with were good in my book; I am just an extremely passionate individual and as one member once said "probably the most on-tilt" member.
laugh.gif

It was cool to stumble across this thread, a lot of good memories from when I was an active member.

naw but didn't First born have like 5 other screen names he used at once?:nerd:

I have only had 2 sn's on NT, this one and AM1 FIEND. I created AM1 FIEND when I was banned. I posted under AM1 for a little over a year and Meth gave me my old sn back because I managed to stay out of trouble. If my memory serves me right you PM'ed me when you saw I was posting under FB again asking how I got my sn back.

AM1 Fiend....that was the one. i remember there was another name on here I swore was you :lol:

Saw this thread last night, was going to give it some time and see if I was the only one who had remembered the A-Rod slap so vividly on here. Was absolutely HILARIOUS. Haters (present company included) were up in ARMS, Yankee fans were a cross between loyal to the Yankees, and "Did dis dude just did dis?"

Definitely remember the Vince/Reggie bowl like yesterday. Thread had to be moving like 48 replies per second. 
laugh.gif

Patriots/Giants was a memorable sports moment, that I happened to be on NT for.

Sadly, I remember Iverson/Duncan/Bron/Melo in Athens on here, and dudes seriously saying USA basketball had fallen off, without knowing the whole story to why a dude like Richard freaking Jefferson was even on the team.

Being up big against Boston in... Game 6? 5?... only to lose by 24, had serious feels on here. Extra heated.

I totally recognize now that it was wrong at the time, and even wildKYcat is ashamed of it, but that Amaechi jersey PS... had me... in STITCHES.

The Durant pic in the 'Recreate NBA moments in MS Paint' also had me in tears.

Didn't know First B0rn was going at it with all those folks. I think he was the one who put me on ecapcity. Bought what I thought at the time were some of the coolest variant Minnesota hats ever. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
When Chester bombed the NCAA thread after Oregon losing to Auburn was pure unadulterated lulz :rofl:

:nthat: S&T, forever the only place for me indeed!

Bosh you're the first person to make me aware of the dangers of inverted arm actions. Remember you used to post thesis on that stuff.

The crazy Steve Phillips thread when he got busted for smashing the ESPN intern that looked terrible

:lol: :smokin :smh:

http://niketalk.com/t/212879/espns-...-the-22-year-old-espn-staffers-gets-suspended

You can't see half the pics anymore but the comments :lol: :lol:

View media item 1106837
At least he was gettin in and not just on some all-out creeper $$%! like Sean Salisbury..

[Mark Jacson] "You better than that" [Mark Jacson;]

Steve... C'mon Son!

And to make matters worse...that girl is freakin' disgusting. She looks like Brian Urlacher in the face

no wonder he got fired by the mets. his eye for talent is horrible.

I'm gonna have a heart attack if I find out Bob Ley is smashin' some broad on the side.

I'm friendly with Brian Sabean's son, the Giants GM...Sabean is close with Berman, and the told me some hilarious stories about Berman being absolutely trashed. My friend had to drive Berman back to his hotel at the all-star game at San-Fran a couple years back because Berman was so trashed He said like three miles before they go to the hotel though Berman just walked out of the car without saying anything, he said during the ride home was just bablling nonsense.

I got a buddy who swears he bumped into and shared a cab with SVP in Austin and SVP kept doggin him about hookin it up with some easy college broads..

I have a smiliar experience. One of my friends lived on the small floor as Adam Morrison and he would be hooking up with girls all the time. Apparently there were two ugly chicks who Morrison would callwhenever he wanted some and they'd come - no matter the time of day or night. No questions asked.

All I know is if this guy is gettin' it in up there

View media item 1106828
I don't wanna see any more girl problem threads in General.
Dude should just jump off a cliff...failure is too weak of a word for this man :rofl:

All I want to know is if Corso is baggin chicks with the school mascot heads on...
damn wat if lou holtz is gettin it in too

I will never look at ESPN the same way again.

:lol:

"no wonder he got fired by the mets. his eye for talent is horrible."

"All I want to know is if Corso is baggin chicks with the school mascot heads on..."

:lol: @ Ron Jeremy. I don't remember that thread. Wow.

The year that Michigan lost to App State, man I've never seen an exodus like that. Even the Ducks disappearing after the NCG was nothing like that

Shout out to Armanti Edwards
pimp.gif
GOLD!! them dudes really went ghost for a year
roll.gif

who can forget my man running home after Matt ryan bomb to beat Vtech
roll.gif

I remember that Steve Holtz thread. :rofl:

remember all the NTers confirming the Delonte rumors, like some dude was at a volleyball tournament in Cleavland talking to a Cavs exec sayin Delonte did smash Gloria James.:lol:

anyone remmeber the sudden appearance and disappearance of Nuggets fans?

that shows you how culturally influential Allen Iverson was. had cats repping Colorado.

First Born definitely had an alternate. Everything was the same except the alt rooted for the Capitals and had an ovechkin avy.The way the posted and responded and posting same time, same threads. They were too alike to not be different people.

That dual life/different person act was weird.

Last edited:
^ that's pretty interesting. the only Caps/Ovy guy on here that sticks out is JJs

i need to go through the hockey thread :lol:

I remember that Steve Holtz thread. :rofl:

remember all the NTers confirming the Delonte rumors, like some dude was at a volleyball tournament in Cleavland talking to a Cavs exec sayin Delonte did smash Gloria James.:lol:
I swear I read the Delonte rumors here first before they got on other message boards and Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom