14 Dead, 50 Hurt In Batman Movie Shooting

come on now.. you can get those things with enough determination and know how.

dude wasnt an unemployed med student.. he was a grad student studying neuroscience.. they receive a stipend
Why were no red flags when this guy attempted to get this equipment?

Guy builds up an arsenal over time. Must be conspiracy!

Please. It's beyond easy to get guns and ammo in some places. And if he had knowledge on the deep web, who knows what he could have found? As well as information. And like D-Licious said, he was receiving a stipend, at least, for his studies. Maybe he told cops his apartment was booby trapped to cause more fear and hysteria? Like, if you knew the masses would be scared already, why not scare them more and tell them more death and destruction was possible? Delivering on the promise confirmed peoples' fears, and news outlets are preying on this fear for ratings.

Yeah, not sure on how he got SWAT level body armor, but hey, I dont put anything past people who know how to use the deepweb.

Last edited:
To quote a this guy on Fox News. "There will be more questions than answers."

There always is with these types of people. :smh:

Honestly, EVERY person that moved in my theater of choice after the movie started, I watched them leave and come back. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie but I was way more aware of movements.

So now your a credit card and a finger snap away from getting enough ammo and protection to take out 100's.... If you know the deepweb well enough you can get anything.................. REALLY is that REALLY your answer :lol:

he studied neuroscience so ofcourse he would put together a bomb trap that took bomp EXPERTS two days too dissarm on his first try ever:rolleyes

Another thing how does someone walk into a fn movie theater witha shotgun, a mask on loads of extra clips w/o a single person noticing HOW

Yall aint lying man. I live in Rosedale, and its walking distance from me. I never go there though. I either go to the ave or further out in Long Island. I really dont feel like going through that metal detector just to see a damn movie on those POS screens, but it seems Metal detectors might almost be necessary now... smh
Man I went to Sunrise regularly by myself, with friends and more. I never seen shootings or any trouble. Place was fine to me. Ya need to man up and not look like a mark.

I have a theory on this situation but i will keep to myself in the mean time... Im going to read what i can acquire on the web and come back with a full analysis on this...

sorry all those innocent people were injured and or killed by a coward.

Another thing how does someone walk into a fn movie theater witha shotgun, a mask on loads of extra clips w/o a single person noticing HOW
I'm skeptical of his execution of the plot too, but as far as the actual shooting, he bought his ticket and went in the movie as an average dude, about 30 minutes in, he pretends to take a phone call, goes out the emergency exit, some say there was someone holding the door, others say he propped it open with something, goes to his car, gears up with bulletproof stuff, mask, etc. Comes back in, people are focused on the movie, they feel secure and something like this is the last thing on their mind.

I have a theory on this situation but i will keep to myself in the mean time... Im going to read what i can acquire on the web and come back with a full analysis on this...
sorry all those innocent people were injured and or killed by a coward.

Yes, detective Blake.

Bottom line, there are crazy people in the world. And crazy people do crazy things. **** happens

Last edited:
Prayers go out to all of the deceased and their families...This dude is beyond sick, in this case i dont even want the death penalty, its too quick and final...they should def be on some Gerard Butler in Law Abiding Citizen on this dude

So now your a credit card and a finger snap away from getting enough ammo and protection to take out 100's.... If you know the deepweb well enough you can get anything.................. REALLY is that REALLY your answer :lol:

he studied neuroscience so ofcourse he would put together a bomb trap that took bomp EXPERTS two days too dissarm on his first try ever:rolleyes

You're a couple thousand dollars and the internet away from getting enough ammo and protection to take out 70. And I'm not saying he used the deepweb to get his stuff for sure. Just a theory. Kind of like what you're proposing. I can already see that no matter what anyone says, you're not believing them unless it's along the lines of a conspiracy theory.

2 days for experts? He had months to build those bombs. Dont put it past some smart, crazy mother ****** to actually try that kind of stuff. The internet can walk you through this stuff.

thoughts?

I'm skeptical of his execution of the plot too, but as far as the actual shooting, he bought his ticket and went in the movie as an average dude, about 30 minutes in, he pretends to take a phone call, goes out the emergency exit, some say there was someone holding the door, others say he propped it open with something, goes to his car, gears up with bulletproof stuff, mask, etc. Comes back in, people are focused on the movie, they feel secure and something like this is the last thing on their mind.
You forgot where he through tear gas before thus disorienting everyone and their senses anyways

You forgot where he through tear gas before thus disorienting everyone and their senses anyways
Yeah that too, so even if they knew what was up, their senses are messed

Eh, well what else are they supposed to say about this guy? He had no criminal record other than a traffic violation, he took honors classes in HS, went to a good university, PHD student, family has some money, etc. If there was dirt to be dug on him then I'm sure they would have reported it. And the mental illness aspect is always going to be looked at when someone commits an act like this.

And the ironic thing is that it's rarely minorities that commit these types of mass/serial murders anyway. The Virginia Tech shooter and the DC Sniper duo are the only ones that come to mind recently.

This is why I disagree with carrying guns legally, I.e the thread last month that happened in portland?
Id like to hear what excuse all those people in that thread that said its no big deal showing off and carrying your gun arouń.
You never know with people these days. H

if people in the movies were "carrying their guns around" they mightve had a chance....

maybe not.

im not gonna say anything else.

This is why I disagree with carrying guns legally, I.e the thread last month that happened in portland?
Id like to hear what excuse all those people in that thread that said its no big deal showing off and carrying your gun arouń.
You never know with people these days. H
if people in the movies were "carrying their guns around" they mightve had a chance....

maybe not.

im not gonna say anything else.
Tear gassed untrained civilians w/ hindered senses shooting rounds in a dark theater with panicked innocents running around

Oh

Back
Top Bottom