14 day cleanse before becoming a Vegan *UPDATE PG 5: PICS and MyPyramid.gov calorie calculator*

Originally Posted by Method Man

Crossed out everything that I considered unimportant to the subject, just plain condescending nonsense, and/or a subjective fallacy.  Some corrections made to make the above sound less condescending.
laugh.gif
  Yup, he's mad.  Something "unimportant to the subject" infuriates you?  Really?  So, I'm condescending, but you're gonna grade a message board post like a high school teacher.  Okay.
You specifically asked him how he would convey the points without the attitude.
He did so by removing all the pretentious BS.  

Then you criticized him... for doing exactly what you asked him to do?

so has anyone actually tried the master cleanse or salt water flush? yall got me kinda interested.

so has anyone actually tried the master cleanse or salt water flush? yall got me kinda interested.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lol @ vegetarians, it's 2010 when will they learn the human body was made to eat meats and neglection will result in disefficiency of critical nutritions, we have hard as a rock teeth for a reason. I know for a fact your not into lifting/bodybuilding because you won't survive on leaves

And believing that you are healthier than everyone else is complete bogus ,but I won't argue
24qomde.jpg
33axlr6.jpg
2695835491_ce5b653c1f.jpg
outback-3_resize.jpg

What about Jake Shields ?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lol @ vegetarians, it's 2010 when will they learn the human body was made to eat meats and neglection will result in disefficiency of critical nutritions, we have hard as a rock teeth for a reason. I know for a fact your not into lifting/bodybuilding because you won't survive on leaves

And believing that you are healthier than everyone else is complete bogus ,but I won't argue
24qomde.jpg
33axlr6.jpg
2695835491_ce5b653c1f.jpg
outback-3_resize.jpg

What about Jake Shields ?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

is there actual research backing these "cleanse" diets? seems like straight up bs.

There isn't a lot of legit data out there.  You'll find out that it's more of a fad diet as you read more into it.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

is there actual research backing these "cleanse" diets? seems like straight up bs.

There isn't a lot of legit data out there.  You'll find out that it's more of a fad diet as you read more into it.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Long story short, while living in New York it was easy for me to maintain my diet because there's was a store on every corner that sold produce, POM juice, and Naked drinks.

o09ic7.jpg

Been a vegetarian for 5 years, physical perfection jogged 5miles a day workout stayed in shape.

Moved to this <warned> state, YOU HAVE TO DRIVE EVERYWHERE nothing is in walking distance, have to drive 12miles to Whole Foods to buy Nakeds.

I got severely depressed and crashed, all of this November I ate nothing but meat and unhealthy foods,

Today I started the first phase, which is vitamin fortified drinks and fruits and vegetables

...then tomorrow I start the 14 day diet of nothing but, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and maple syrup.

After that I'm going full raw vegetable vegan FOR LIFE.
pimp.gif

Has anyone ever successfully completed this 14 day cleanse diet?

cool and all but you lost me here

Long story short, while living in New York it was easy for me to maintain my diet because there's was a store on every corner that sold produce, POM juice, and Naked drinks.

o09ic7.jpg

Been a vegetarian for 5 years, physical perfection jogged 5miles a day workout stayed in shape.

Moved to this <warned> state, YOU HAVE TO DRIVE EVERYWHERE nothing is in walking distance, have to drive 12miles to Whole Foods to buy Nakeds.

I got severely depressed and crashed, all of this November I ate nothing but meat and unhealthy foods,

Today I started the first phase, which is vitamin fortified drinks and fruits and vegetables

...then tomorrow I start the 14 day diet of nothing but, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and maple syrup.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

o09ic7.jpg

pimp.gif

Pre-diet ...keeps your body from going into shock

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

o09ic7.jpg

pimp.gif

Pre-diet ...keeps your body from going into shock

Here's pretty much what it looks like for those interested in how to make the lemonade
pimp.gif

Lost 2 pounds since yesterday...

calculating my diet using "MyPyramid"
Eating these amounts from each food group daily may help you gradually reach a healthier weight. This plan is a 3000 calorie food pattern. Click here for more information about weight loss diets.

This plan is based on average needs for a 27 year old male, 6 feet 9 inches tall, physically active 30 to 60 minutes a day, in the healthy weight range. Your calorie needs may be more or less than the average, so check your weight regularly. If you do not see gradual weight loss, adjust the amount you are eating.

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]
10 ounces
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]
4 cups
[/td][td]
2.5 cups
[/td][td]
3 cups
[/td][td]
7 ounces
[/td][/tr][/table]

http://www.mypyramid.gov

Here's pretty much what it looks like for those interested in how to make the lemonade
pimp.gif

Lost 2 pounds since yesterday...

calculating my diet using "MyPyramid"
Eating these amounts from each food group daily may help you gradually reach a healthier weight. This plan is a 3000 calorie food pattern. Click here for more information about weight loss diets.

This plan is based on average needs for a 27 year old male, 6 feet 9 inches tall, physically active 30 to 60 minutes a day, in the healthy weight range. Your calorie needs may be more or less than the average, so check your weight regularly. If you do not see gradual weight loss, adjust the amount you are eating.

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]
10 ounces
[/td][td]
4 cups
[/td][td]
2.5 cups
[/td][td]
3 cups
[/td][td]