13 year old boy "sexually assaulted" at massage parlor in China

[h1]Suds Law[/h1]
A health spa in western China is in hot water after one of his masseuses bedded a 13-year-old schoolboy during a family funday visit, say police.

The youngster - identified as Chen Pengpeng by local media - had attended the spa session in with his parents in Xianyang, Shaanxi province, when he was asked if he wanted a massage.

"He couldn't believe his luck when he was shown into a cubicle where a woman was waiting and nature took its course," said a police spokesman.

The boy's furious family only found out about the session when they received a 20 GBP invoice for "extras."

His mother Chen Lin raged: "This woman robbed my son of his innocence. Who knows what he might have caught from her?"

Under Chinese law, it is impossible for women to be charged with sexual assaults on men.

But a spokesman for the sauna said: "We understand how concerned the family must be. We want to settle this privately. Of course we will waive the charge for the service."

http://austriantimes.at/news/Around_the_World/2012-08-03/43341/Suds_Law
What did this family think was going to happen?
laugh.gif
  Mom was pissed while Dad was probably proud.  The 13 year old kid was probably loving life!

eek.gif
laugh.gif
at the bolded

Last edited:
i highly doubt this chick was good looking.

and yes, it matters. 13 and a virgin is better than 13 and had sex with one ugly masseuse for 25 GBP.

i highly doubt this chick was good looking.

and yes, it matters. 13 and a virgin is better than 13 and had sex with one ugly masseuse for 25 GBP.

You must be 12. At 13 you're ******g chair arms and door knobs and ****, so an actual wet box with a free rebate? done deal.

All you ******* is mad salty that a 13 year old boy got free cooch that was probably hella good too. I wish my mom would pay for my yambs like that |I

All you ******* is mad salty that a 13 year old boy got free cooch that was probably hella good too. I wish my mom would pay for my yambs like that |I
Yes I'm mad because no older lady was Fing me when I was at that age. Thats a dream to /ss/ when your 13 man. Cant you think of some older lady you wanted to smash when you were that age. These kids are living the dream but then they either F up, a hater gets involved or they went with mom instead of dad.

Last edited:
Man if I was little man I wouldve asked if the double was on the menu. Catch ma drift

Back
Top Bottom