'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Philly's gotta be shooting like 80% this half.......its a wrap.

60% for the game. Jrue Holliday hit 10 of his first 11. 
The defense wasn't exactly anchored by Derrick Rose so I'm not that worried. 
i am ... rose put so much pressure on opposing guards that they don't do much on the offensive end ... jrue is licking his chops now ... 
the sixers are very athletic and have guys that can score ... it's gonna be a tough series ... 

Originally Posted by miamib30514

What's wrong with Booz?

I expected him to show out.
He didn't get the ball consistently in this game...almost not at all in that 3rd quarter. 

-Sixers can stay home on the perimeter players now that Rose isn't there to put pressure on the defense.

-CJ and Watson are also terribly inconsistent with their post entries too.

-Boozer has to be featured more in the next game. He had some easy buckets in the first quarter and then almost didn't get the ball at all in that 3rd quarter of doom. With some inside/mid-range buckets, he can open it up for the perimeter guys.

-Too bad a great offensive game by Noah was wasted.

-Lu had a bad game, but he was put in bad situations by the guards in the 3rd quarter. There were a few times where he received a pass with almost no time on the shot clock so he had to shoot or create his own shot. He's not going to be successful in creating against Iggy.

-Thibs should/will adjust offensively. Dribbling most of the shot clock away and then chucking is not going to win this series.

-Give Mike James a few minutes next game.  I know it was the regular season, but there were a few games where Watson/Lucas were killing the offense.  He came in and did a much better job running it.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Sixers just got hot....series is not over by any means...Thibs will make the adjustments to the team....it's a series now though...

nope this is just gettin started ...we will come back from philly 3-1 im pretty sure of it.......

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Sixers just got hot....series is not over by any means...Thibs will make the adjustments to the team....it's a series now though...

nope this is just gettin started ...we will come back from philly 3-1 im pretty sure of it.......
As long as the the Sixers don't:

shoot 59% again, outrebound, or Jrue the Damaja light up the guards it'll be 2-2.

LETS GET IT TONIGHT!

So much for being superstitious and being on call during the game and the bulls winning because it sure didnt work tuesday.

I'm probably gonna miss the first three quarters cause of this +*+!!## DMV line. 3 hours to get a replacement license.

Originally Posted by CAto312

-Sixers can stay home on the perimeter players now that Rose isn't there to put pressure on the defense.

-CJ and Watson are also terribly inconsistent with their post entries too.

-Boozer has to be featured more in the next game. He had some easy buckets in the first quarter and then almost didn't get the ball at all in that 3rd quarter of doom. With some inside/mid-range buckets, he can open it up for the perimeter guys.

-Too bad a great offensive game by Noah was wasted.

-Lu had a bad game, but he was put in bad situations by the guards in the 3rd quarter. There were a few times where he received a pass with almost no time on the shot clock so he had to shoot or create his own shot. He's not going to be successful in creating against Iggy.

-Thibs should/will adjust offensively. Dribbling most of the shot clock away and then chucking is not going to win this series.

-Give Mike James a few minutes next game.  I know it was the regular season, but there were a few games where Watson/Lucas were killing the offense.  He came in and did a much better job running it.

LOZ... Not once did you mention LUO DENG.

I would advise you to use the small guards as defense, but work the offense through RICH, T.GIBSON, and DENG.  Boozer and Noah will get their put backs and Kover will once in a while hit his 3s.

Man, IGOLDAGA looking good. lolz  That guy is ripped and still whips the ball hard.

I think DROSE is a scam though, he is the next anfernee hardaway. hes been sucking in the playoffs.

HankMoody wrote:

What a game. I'm hoping more and more fellow Bulls' fans wake up and realize there are no superstars on this roster. This is a team in the truest sense of the word. There is too much evidence to deny this. Let's stop glorifying a player because he grew up here and look at the facts.

Go Bulls.

As I watch the last two games of this series, the more I
30t6p3b.gif
at how asinine this statement was.

And He Was SERIOUS.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

why is brewer not getting any PT?

Wonder that too only thing I can think is he isn't good shooting but he still a nice defender. That's all I got hopefully we play like this the whole game but with better O possessions

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

HankMoody wrote:

What a game. I'm hoping more and more fellow Bulls' fans wake up and realize there are no superstars on this roster. This is a team in the truest sense of the word. There is too much evidence to deny this. Let's stop glorifying a player because he grew up here and look at the facts.

Go Bulls.

30t6p3b.gif

And He Was SERIOUS.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

HankMoody wrote:

Go Bulls.

30t6p3b.gif

And He Was SERIOUS.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I never said the Bulls would be better or the same without him. You're hung up on the word superstar. Again, from another post: Just for PG's, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Steve Nash, Russell Westbrook, Rajon Rondo, Tony Parker and of course, Chicago's very own Derrick Rose are all superstars. If that's cool with y'all, that's cool with me. You're acting like the Sixers didn't post a record high FG% in G2 and that the Bulls aren't very competitive in this game. Chicago barely beat this team in a road game during the regular season with Derrick Rose.

I like how ESPN is trying to downplay the defense being played in this game...like the Sixers and Bulls werent the two best defensive teams in the league in the regular season.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I like how ESPN is trying to downplay the defense being played in this game...like the Sixers and Bulls werent the two best defensive teams in the league in the regular season.

It is ESPN though...luckily there's a local broadcast

HankMoody wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

And He Was SERIOUS.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I never said the Bulls would be better or the same without him. You're hung up on the word superstar. Again, from another post: Just for PG's, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Steve Nash, Russell Westbrook, Rajon Rondo, Tony Parker and of course, Chicago's very own Derrick Rose are all superstars. If that's cool with y'all, that's cool with me. You're acting like the Sixers didn't post a record high FG% in G2 and that the Bulls aren't very competitive in this game. Chicago barely beat this team in a road game during the regular season with Derrick Rose.

Yea... Alright. With Pooh we lose game 2 by 20. Game 3 we score 36 points in a half. Yea Sure.

Just acknowledge that you said some stupid !*!+ fam.  As a man you should be able to admit that.

Giving them way to many chances on the offensive end. We are playing good D but they are getting 2nd and 3rd chances.

30t6p3b.gif

And He Was SERIOUS.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yea... Alright. With Pooh we lose game 2 by 20. Game 3 we score 36 points in a half. Yea Sure.

Just acknowledge that you said some stupid !*!+ fam.  As a man you should be able to admit that.

Lol. The Bulls offense never struggled with Derrick Rose. That's a good one. G2 is an anomaly. The Sixers shot 60%! Derrick Rose wouldn't do anything about that. Remind me, how many All-Defensive teams has he made?

Back
Top Bottom