'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by CAto312

Well......

Punk ++% Philly fans man...

They boo'd and threw snowballs at Santa during an Eagles game.  You expected otherwise?

Some Philly fans but that was definitely corny when it could have been worse.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Well......

Punk ++% Philly fans man...

They boo'd and threw snowballs at Santa during an Eagles game.  You expected otherwise?

Shame on me...forgot these guys also cheered when Irvin was down.

pssh, get outta here with that. You know good and well chicago fans would be cheering if evan turner went down

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I never said the Bulls would be better or the same without him. You're hung up on the word superstar. Again, from another post: Just for PG's, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Steve Nash, Russell Westbrook, Rajon Rondo, Tony Parker and of course, Chicago's very own Derrick Rose are all superstars. If that's cool with y'all, that's cool with me. You're acting like the Sixers didn't post a record high FG% in G2 and that the Bulls aren't very competitive in this game. Chicago barely beat this team in a road game during the regular season with Derrick Rose.

Yea... Alright. With Pooh we lose game 2 by 20. Game 3 we score 36 points in a half. Yea Sure.

Just acknowledge that you said some stupid !*!+ fam.  As a man you should be able to admit that.

Lol. The Bulls offense never struggled with Derrick Rose. That's a good one. G2 is an anomaly. The Sixers shot 60%! Derrick Rose wouldn't do anything about that. Remind me, how many All-Defensive teams has he made?

I'll tell you he made All NBA 1st team last year.
laugh.gif

Yea... Alright. With Pooh we lose game 2 by 20. Game 3 we score 36 points in a half. Yea Sure.

Just acknowledge that you said some stupid !*!+ fam.  As a man you should be able to admit that.

Lol. The Bulls offense never struggled with Derrick Rose. That's a good one. G2 is an anomaly. The Sixers shot 60%! Derrick Rose wouldn't do anything about that. Remind me, how many All-Defensive teams has he made?

I'll tell you he made All NBA 1st team last year.
laugh.gif

Story.

Look I'm not arguing but as a Philadelphian (fan of some Philly teams also) don't lump everybody as you wouldn't want anybody to do that to you.

Look I'm not arguing but as a Philadelphian (fan of some Philly teams also) don't lump everybody as you wouldn't want anybody to do that to you.

Fair enough...the loudness of the cheers just caught me off guard.

Fair enough...the loudness of the cheers just caught me off guard.

I understand cause that's definitely corny. It's like we have the injury code on what gives did Lebron and crew put some voodoo on us? Let's finish this game. Noah good try but let the rest of the team handle their business

The last 3 possessions he's dribbled the ball before until the 9second mark before he even looked to pass the ball.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The last 3 possessions he's dribbled the ball before until the 9second mark before he even looked to pass the ball.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This is on Thibs you gotta put somebody else in the game at least to try to run the O.

CJ was playing like a bum you really want him in the game?

what the hell else you want lucas to do right now? nobody else is getting open

Why didn't we stay with what was working? Watson violate curfew or something? This is making me so mad this FO got do some work this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom