roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Looks like the Bulls playoff chances are in real jeopardy 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

This is going to hurt worse than when the Bulls lost to the Knicks in the ECF if we blow this

Originally Posted by sthebest

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

This is going to hurt worse than when the Bulls lost to the Knicks in the ECF if we blow this

We could really +!%! around and lose 4-1.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

We could really +!%! around and lose 4-1.
grin.gif
If that happens, I just may have to off myself if that really happened. I would hate for us to be what the Spurs were last year.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Nah this isn't going to hurt at all without Rose and probably Noah in the same way it would if we were at full strength. Must win next 2

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Hate to say it but if Noah is out I think 4-1 is a very very real possibility

4-1,4-2, whatever, the series is over if he's out. A team can't win a playoff series without its two best players.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Not even close.....not even in the ballpark. When Rose got injured everything changed. I expect this team to lose now, so its not gonna hurt as bad.

^^^^ when exactly did they lose to the Knicks in the ecf ever ? If your talking 94 then that was round two . As for this years team they need to try like hell to get Steve Nash on the cheap this off season while rose recovers from his surgery even Nash can make boozer look better than garbage garunteed 5 to 6 touches right at the rim ,the guys a proven leader and I'm sure he would come off the bench with no problems when rose comes back also you could play rose at the two in stretches with both of em out on the floor, don't know if they could or would want to do this but I think its our best bet going into next year

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

^^^^ when exactly did they lose to the Knicks in the ecf ever ? If your talking 94 then that was round two . As for this years team they need to try like hell to get Steve Nash on the cheap this off season while rose recovers from his surgery even Nash can make boozer look better than garbage garunteed 5 to 6 touches right at the rim ,the guys a proven leader and I'm sure he would come off the bench with no problems when rose comes back also you could play rose at the two in stretches with both of em out on the floor, don't know if they could or would want to do this but I think its our best bet going into next year

We need something better than JL at backup cause this stuff ain't cutting it. Feels bad right now but we win on Sunday it's like nothing happened

Back
Top Bottom