'12 Bulls

letting hamilton go one on one isn't going to cut it for us ... rip's not that kinda player.

I think rose is tired chasing cp3 on d .

outside of blake, clips are just charmin soft up front. it's the only reason why bulls are up. that and rose lol.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Yo this dude rose just played the best D I've ever seen him play
He going hard, Paul out there tryna make him look bad but it aint happening 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

I'm just going off of the little that I've seen - the Lakers game and a very tiny bit of the last two games - but it seems like Brewer went to work in the summer. He's surprising me with some of the shots he's taking and he's shooting them with confidence. He's taking mid range jumpers off the dribble and he's spotting up and taking threes. Last season he was more of an opportunistic, around the basket guy who thrived off back cuts, lobs and put backs.

In the miami heat series he was hitting some threes and some long 2s towards the end of the series and it seems that he's sort of picking up where he left off. Good sign.

Eager to watch tonight's game. For work I have to wake up at 4 in the morning so I'm not used to staying up late anymore but I'll drink some red bull tonight to stay up lol.
LOL Stacey King just bit your comments about Brewer. Maybe hes an NTer and trolls looking for gametime commentary

if brewer keeps knocking down that spot up 3 there's no reason why korver should be playing in the future.

Some bad officiating on both sides. Brewer on the other hand is playing amazing. His J is so much better this year.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Some bad officiating on both sides. Brewer on the other hand is playing amazing. His J is so much better this year.
Son was serious about filling that roll.

Maybe its just me but ever since Johnny Red Kerr quit doing the color commentary the quality of the bulls broadcasters has gone down.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Maybe its just me but ever since Johnny Red Kerr quit doing the color commentary the quality of the bulls broadcasters has gone down.

Agreed. I thought Kerr, Dore, and Larrivee were pretty good  I like Stacey but I can understand why people would hate him. But Funk is just terrible. He was brought back only for nostalgic purposes; he's so boring to listen to. Plus he gaffes at least one or twice every game.

Back
Top Bottom