'12 Bulls

I don't understand how we could come up so lackluster in just the 2nd game of the year. We seem to thrive when we fall behind and attempt to come back every night. The problem with that is it doesn't work everytime. GS was whipping us, but they played like they wanted to lose. If we play like that vs Heat, Thunder, Knicks or other top teams in the league, we gonna get 30'd.

Rose going 4-17 is gonna sink us every night. 1-8 shooting from three!!!!

Boozer stunk up the place.

I remember when the announcers said that Rip had 10 pts and Noah had 10 boards...they both finished with that number.

The bright spot of the night was Lu, our leading scorer. It was also nice seeing CJ and Kyle hit from three.

Overall a disappointing performance from a contender. I hope that we will get it together, those Kings and Clippers are waiting to clown on us.

Can somebody tell me why nobody want to throw it up for rose? I've seen like 5 or 6 times already where it was a 2 on 1 fast break and rose give the ball up and never see it again
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know Cas...Rip had an oop opp in LA and kept it to himself. I know Deng does that pretty often as well. Rose's shooting was horrible last night though.

and you were right, Bulls on 2k are big time better with Rip.

Our offensive indecisiveness and inconsistencies are FUELING those turnovers. 
People passing out of open shots + dudes shooting selfish shots when 4 others are open = inflated amounts of TOs.

That's the main thing i've noticed offensively in the first 2 games. Seriously, every offensive possession is either one of those 2 situations. Very uncharacteristic. I'm sure Thibs noticed that and is fixing the situation.

Derrick needs to get going earlier too. Find a rhythm early and ride it for the whole game. Turning up in the 2nd half leaves us with a case of "too little, too late". Word to last night.

Losing to the GSW is never a good look. Bulls can't play too many games like that this season
30t6p3b.gif

We always seem to lose to these dudes and it's so frustrating esp when you know these dudes aren't as good as us. smh

was at the game last night, Bulls played horribly throughout the game. it was hard to watch. Still screamed out MVP as I was leaving the parking lot though. haha

Okay fellas, I'm looking for a much better effort against Sactown tonight. We gotta get them outta there early so that we can rest up for the Clippers tomorrow.

Two more weeks+ and I'll be at the UC (courtesy of parents) checking them out against the Raptors.

Effort will be there..I just want to see better execution and cohesion.

'Reke better have renewed his ankle insurance

Originally Posted by amel223

I hate west coast games. I'll probably only be able to catch the first quarter at most.

i hate going to sleep late as hell after watching the west coast games

Originally Posted by ColdCity

I hate west coast games. I'll probably only be able to catch the first quarter at most.

you ain't lying. can't wait for the home games and the away CT/ET games.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by ColdCity

you ain't lying. can't wait for the home games and the away CT/ET games.
Just record them and watch in the morning. I do that often if there's 2 games to watch like today (LAL-NYK being the other of course). Outcome really isn't that important to me at most points in the season. 

Back
Top Bottom