'12 Bulls

Rose leaving his mark on Cali 
sick.gif

Derrick played solid defense too. Consider all the dumb fouls called on him again.

this should squash all that cp3 is better than rose talk ...

what a game ... it looked effortless too...

Sp apparently Derrick is signing a lifetime contract with Adidas worth....$250 million.

great win for the Bulls tonight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

D.Rose completely shut down Chris Paul and the rest of the team looked great. Rip is a perfect fit. Not only can he rebound but he's fairly consistent with his shots per game 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 With the way the Bulls move the ball around and have many more shot options now, the Heat better look out

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I still don't know how people think Paul is better. Rose > every other PG.

I agree with you man, obviously .... but it's going to take Rose churning games like tonight left and right to convert cp3 westbrook and deron fans.  they're all pretty stubborn. 

I've noticed it before but Rose plays a lot like LeBron. Both are hands down the most physically dominating at their position, amazingly athletic, and are stat stuffers. LeBron is light years ahead of Derrick in terms of defense though. It's crazy, he's 23 and he's only gonna get better. And even if he doesn't he's still a top 5 NBA player.

^Good decision by Adidas. Rose is the face of one of the biggest markets. His shoe/apparel will sell here, no matter what it looks like and it looks alright.

Only team in the league I would be worried about in a series against the Bulls is the Heat. Yea, I'm looking that far ahead right now.

Blake and CP3 are a perfect fit Both cry any time they are breathed on.

They are fun to watch at times but their constant crying is getting annoying.

RonRon Juice is making a name for himself that he deserves the lions share of the mins at the 2.

Noah was a beast.

Like that Rose is starting to get rewarded for going to the rack.

My favorite Rose highlight from last night didn't make it onto the nba.com highlights.  

Sometime in the 4th Rose was dribbling at the top of the key with 6 seconds left in the shot clock like he had an eternity of time.  I remember thinking to myself, f is kid doing ... he's about to get a shot clock violation.  Next thing I know, Rose is in front of the rim and dumps the ball to Noah before time expires.  That was crazy.  Does anyone remember the specific play I'm talking about?  

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by amel223

I'm just going off of the little that I've seen - the Lakers game and a very tiny bit of the last two games - but it seems like Brewer went to work in the summer. He's surprising me with some of the shots he's taking and he's shooting them with confidence. He's taking mid range jumpers off the dribble and he's spotting up and taking threes. Last season he was more of an opportunistic, around the basket guy who thrived off back cuts, lobs and put backs.

In the miami heat series he was hitting some threes and some long 2s towards the end of the series and it seems that he's sort of picking up where he left off. Good sign.

Eager to watch tonight's game. For work I have to wake up at 4 in the morning so I'm not used to staying up late anymore but I'll drink some red bull tonight to stay up lol.
LOL Stacey King just bit your comments about Brewer. Maybe hes an NTer and trolls looking for gametime commentary
that's kinda crazy.  I don't live in chicago so I was watching the nbatv broadcast. I miss Stacey King I haven't heard him talk since last year.  every game I've caught so far this yr has been the opposition's broadcast team. 

I'm Glad Rose is being more aggressive since that Golden state game ... When we finally get our Chemistry clicking again and get Boozer to learn how to play help defense, we're going to be MEAN
pimp.gif

can we sign anymore players? i was thinking to myself last night that we need another pf/c because boozer is never consistent, noah averages 4 fouls a half, and asik can get into foul trouble as well

pimp.gif

I think D. Rose just let everybody know he's the best PG in the league. I would say he could win MVP again this season but this dude Lebron
30t6p3b.gif

3-1

Great game played last night, DRose is hands down the best PG in the L. If we continue to play this well and work on our D a lil bit, we can win the Championship.

My favorite Rose highlight from last night didn't make it onto the nba.com highlights.  

Sometime in the 4th Rose was dribbling at the top of the key with 6 seconds left in the shot clock like he had an eternity of time.  I remember thinking to myself, f is kid doing ... he's about to get a shot clock violation.  Next thing I know, Rose is in front of the rim and dumps the ball to Noah before time expires.  That was crazy.  Does anyone remember the specific play I'm talking about?  

http://m.youtube.com/inde...=US#/watch?v=R_Me_DR3HmI

You should have seen the Sportscenter highlights
laugh.gif

They showed a Blake Griffin dunk, CP3's sick drive past Rose, then a Korver three, and then they were like "...but the Bulls pulled away in the end" and went straight to the summary graphic. I know they have a hard-on for Blake and Paul, but they treated the Bulls as an afterthought.

Back
Top Bottom